Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Man, i really hate some of these sandbox games... :ROFLMAO: I'm stuck in this endless loop trying to progress.

Go to Sleep, Click on Kitchen, Click on Gym, Click on Library, Click on Locker room, Click on Time forward, Click on Kitchen, Click on Gym, Click on garage, Click on Library, Click on Locker room, Go to Sleep, Click on Kitchen, Click on Gym, Click on Library, Click on garage, Click on Locker room, Click on Time forward, Click on Kitchen, Click on Gym, Click on Library, Click on Locker room. Oh but now it's Thursday... moving on.

So Fking annoying. And then when i get to something actually new in the story i'm too busy clicking through the BS and miss it. :ROFLMAO:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Man, i really hate some of these sandbox games... :ROFLMAO: I'm stuck in this endless loop trying to progress.

Go to Sleep, Click on Kitchen, Click on Gym, Click on Library, Click on Locker room, Click on Time forward, Click on Kitchen, Click on Gym, Click on garage, Click on Library, Click on Locker room, Go to Sleep, Click on Kitchen, Click on Gym, Click on Library, Click on garage, Click on Locker room, Click on Time forward, Click on Kitchen, Click on Gym, Click on Library, Click on Locker room. Oh but now it's Thursday... moving on.

So Fking annoying.
Just think of it as a gameplay loop. As a rule, I agree that it is a waste of time to play any game where you have to click on a bed to go to sleep when you have literally exhausted all other options, but I make an exception for this one. Well, maybe a few others too. Love of Magic has an annoying sandbox in its opening chapters and that game fucking rocks. This game would certainly be better with a battle system and some mook supervillains to kick the ass of in order to gain otherwise useless resources you could use to buy the girls presents and slutty outfits. It would help to break up the banality of the sandbox. "Hey Chrys! I just defeated Captain Chlamydia and used the bounty to buy you this Slave Leia outfit! Wanna do a photoshoot on Artemesia's hood?"

Reactions: Tokenugget

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Just think of it as a gameplay loop. As a rule, I agree that it is a waste of time to play any game where you have to click on a bed to go to sleep when you have literally exhausted all other options, but I make an exception for this one. Well, maybe a few others too. Love of Magic has an annoying sandbox in its opening chapters and that game fucking rocks. This game would certainly be better with a battle system and some mook supervillains to kick the ass of in order to gain otherwise useless resources you could use to buy the girls presents and slutty outfits. It would help to break up the banality of the sandbox. "Hey Chrys! I just defeated Captain Chlamydia and used the bounty to buy you this Slave Leia outfit! Wanna do a photoshoot on Artemesia's hood?"
Just as i'm starting to enjoy this story... i'm stuck in this loop :ROFLMAO: I'll keep trekking on but damn. This is getting annoying.

That said, thanks. I'll check out "love of Magic" ... loving this fantasy stuff.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

So Fking annoying. And then when i get to something actually new in the story i'm too busy clicking through the BS and miss it. :ROFLMAO:
Why vn fans are always like this ???

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

I'm not too annoyed by this game. There aren't that many locations to go through at least. But it would be nice to have some indications on where there are events.

jackthetwat

Sep 5, 2017
All of our power theory-crafting will be dead as dust and our hearts will be bust :cry:
Which makes this our last chance to put our theories on the record. I'm going with that he mimics the reverse of the powers of others. Chrys phases which reduces her density and allows her to go through any wall or object. The MC becomes denser, making him stronger and more durable. Valentina can prevent people from seeing her possibly by manipulating light, the MC gains the ability to enhance his vision and specifically see where there is no light. Harper projects a telekinetic force outwards, the MC creates a shield which repels incoming force.

Note: I have no idea what the inverse of Super Strength, Flying and Electricity Manipulation would be.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Here's a question that I don't think has been brought up before. Who are MC's parents? From what I remember playing up to the current version, neither of his parents have even been mentioned. Could he be the son of a pair of known Superheroes? Could one or the other of his parents be Superheroes? If any of those were the case, it could help to explain why he has his powers.

In regards to how his actual powers get revealed: Queen Unbreakable had been keeping tabs on him much longer than previously known. She even possibly knows his parents. And because of that, she has an extremely good idea what his full power/ability set actually is. She compiles all of this into a video message of sorts and stores said video in the safest place she can think of: Artemisia's memory core to be revealed only after a certain time has passed or certain events have occurred. The timestamp on the video could show that it was made either the day before or the day she was kidnapped.

drunkenrioter

Sep 13, 2021
Here's a question that I don't think has been brought up before. Who are MC's parents? From what I remember playing up to the current version, neither of his parents have even been mentioned. Could he be the son of a pair of known Superheroes? Could one or the other of his parents be Superheroes? If any of those were the case, it could help to explain why he has his powers.

In regards to how his actual powers get revealed: Queen Unbreakable had been keeping tabs on him much longer than previously known. She even possibly knows his parents. And because of that, she has an extremely good idea what his full power/ability set actually is. She compiles all of this into a video message of sorts and stores said video in the safest place she can think of: Artemisia's memory core to be revealed only after a certain time has passed or certain events have occurred. The timestamp on the video could show that it was made either the day before or the day she was kidnapped.
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he talks to his mom on the phone in the opening sequence and mentions that his mom is a normie and his dad left a long time ago during a later section of the game. Don't quote me on that; I might be mixing it up with another game.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
If that's true, it wouldn't rule out his dad being a Superhero. In fact, that would make quite a bit of sense particularly if Superhero dad just had a one-night-stand with MC's mom and decided to leave after finding out she was pregnant with MC.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
If that's true, it wouldn't rule out his dad being a Superhero. In fact, that would make quite a bit of sense particularly if Superhero dad just had a one-night-stand with MC's mom and decided to leave after finding out she was pregnant with MC.
In one of the lectures about powers' genetics, it's explained that for a male to have powers, both parents must have at least that gene: the mother can be a carrier (meaning she may not have an actual power, just the 'supergene') but usually all men with that gene manifest their powers. So yeah, chances are that MC's dad was a hero - or a villain- although he could also just have one of those 'parlor powers' like Missus Powell's husband. However, MC also says that their parents were married and dad just left one day saying he couldn't keep living with her.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
In one of the lectures about powers' genetics, it's explained that for a male to have powers, both parents must have at least that gene: the mother can be a carrier (meaning she may not have an actual power, just the 'supergene') but usually all men with that gene manifest their powers. So yeah, chances are that MC's dad was a hero - or a villain- although he could also just have one of those 'parlor powers' like Missus Powell's husband. However, MC also says that their parents were married and dad just left one day saying he couldn't keep living with her.
My thoughts? No evidence of this but I think both of his parents have parlor powers. Like his dad secretes the smell of elderberries and his mom can turn into a hamster.

• Haha
Reactions: hisstoryman and cxx
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes