• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
i have a question: i am at the moment where i am being trained by Missus Powell , does all the sex scene stay the same , meaning pretty much anticlimatic or it's getting better ?

Because i have the feeling that the dev is being forced to put sex scene in his game since they are all dull and boring

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i have a question: i am at the moment where i am being trained by Missus Powell , does all the sex scene stay the same , meaning pretty much anticlimatic or it's getting better ?
gets better but ofc not on same lvl as on bigger avns.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Because i have the feeling that the dev is being forced to put sex scene in his game since they are all dull and boring
What are you expecting exactly? if its not to your "standards" maybe you should move along and find something else.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Maybe. I consider the cat as kind of Chekhov's gun.
More like a Schrodinger's cat (we have to consider it to be both a hot naked blonde and a not naked blonde until we know whether or not she can change her clothes into fur), but I can dig the comparison.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
The cat has to be a shapeshifter. Nobody guessed the MC's power correctly and nobody guessed the full name of Chris either. If the cat is just a regular animal, then everyone's BINGO sheet will be useless. :oops:
If the Cat was a shapeshifter, the control the Cat would have would be immense (to mantain that form for who knows how long), so the MC would have copied that power as well, and would have accidentally transformed too

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
More like a Schrodinger's cat (we have to consider it to be both a hot naked blonde and a not naked blonde until we know whether or not she can change her clothes into fur), but I can dig the comparison.
Yeah, Anton Schrödinger's gun^^ Or was it Erwin Chekhov's cat?
We will never know if the cat is a cat or a gun or a more or less clothed blonde until dev decides to pull the trigger or open the box.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, you were closest and you should get that reward, but according to the last parts of your post you also didn't get the drawback detail right and i don't know how strict the BINGO judges are.

Still, i'm corrected. Your BINGO sheet at least has a chance yet. :)

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
If the Cat was a shapeshifter, the control the Cat would have would be immense (to mantain that form for who knows how long), so the MC would have copied that power as well, and would have accidentally transformed too
That might be true, but it could still have an explanation. Maybe the difficult part is the actual switching and once she is in a form it's stable again. Like the way Chris can walk through walls, but she still doesn't have the mastery to just casually do it, maybe the cat can switch, but with great effort, because her control isn't on point yet.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Well, there are other ways that she couldn't control the powers well. Maybe once she achieves a form it is difficult to change back. She has been a cat for a ridiculously long time and shows no signs of getting tired of it. You know, other than all the yawning and naps.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Well, there are other ways that she couldn't control the powers well. Maybe once she achieves a form it is difficult to change back. She has been a cat for a ridiculously long time and shows no signs of getting tired of it. You know, other than all the yawning and naps.
My first impression was, the cat is cat but also a kind of bug for someone. On a couple of occasions MC told the cat stuff he should not have told to anyone.
But still, it mighty be quite a stretch, when MC was petting the cat and telling her and her master/mistress things he should not have, he still might have inadvertently copied a power of the cat controller...

Anyways, copycatting-by-cat is an option, but it's not needed to make the cat special.
As of now we have a clean - almost sterile - stage, a handful of actors and hardly any distractions otherwise. And a cat.
So most likely the cat is also an actor and plays its role. Whatever that might be.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes