somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

On giving MC the night vision ability.

I think this is a list of everyone who has appeared in game.

Artemisia. (Is an AI/Car/Robot.) *Unlikely*

Bar Girl. *Not enough info*

Blonde Girl. (probably has powers, but they seem mental or dream related) *Unlikely*

Cat. (It's a cat, do cat's have super abilities? If so, can they be transferred?) *Not enough info*

Cab Driver. *Not enough info*

Chrys. (Phasing powers) *Unlikely*

Chrys's Mom. (Ignition powers) *Unlikely*

Condoms Lady. *Not enough info*

Cop. *Not enough info*

Cop's Daughter. *Not enough info*

Grandpa. (Creation of light, Chrys would have been able to see if he made something of light.) *Unlikely*

Harper. (Telekinetic powers) *Unlikely*

Ice Cream Lady. *Not enough info*

Jewelry Store Employee. *Not enough info*

Library Dude. *Not enough info*

MC's Dad. *Not enough info*

MC's Mom. (If she had any, MC would have shown earlier.) *Unlikely*

Missus Powell. (Super body) *Unlikely*

Lovestruck. (Electric based powers) *Unlikely*

Nurse. (Eye power that seems to be like mood rings, maybe other eye powers?) *Maybe*

Reporter. *Not enough info*

Retail Worker. *Not enough info*

Riley. *Unlikely*

Suit Maker. (Super Genius) *Unlikely*

Suit Maker's Daughter. *Not enough info*

Valentina. (Invisibility) *Unlikely*

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Lastly we got a chance fight with Lovestruck and it was awful... I can't believe DEV literaly ruined this great chance and not done 1v1 great fight with MC using his powers after 2 year of development time and giving us good fight and just done boring fight
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow... This game have freaking amazing potential but DEV keep wasting this potential over and over again with every update...

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Lastly we got a chance fight with Lovestruck and it was awful... I can't believe DEV literaly ruined this great chance and not done 1v1 great fight with MC using his powers after 2 year of development time and giving us good fight and just done boring fight
Wow... This game have freaking amazing potential but DEV keep wasting this potential over and over again with every update...
So why are you still here? You don't have to keep playing.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So the main story is going on hold, thank god, was getting fed up with everything being about little miss frumpy.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
What are you expecting exactly? if its not to your "standards" maybe you should move along and find something else.
So why are you still here? You don't have to keep playing.
Are you gonna write exact same thing to any person criticize the game's problems or say their opinions? While nobody literaly not asked your opinion? Seriously? Get a life dude...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DeathAl

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Are you gonna write exact same thing to any person criticize the game's problems or say their opinions? While nobody literaly not asked your opinion? Seriously? Get a life dude...
Just by the act of posting you open up your post for comments. Literally, nobody asked for your opinion either. So telling someone to get a life is impolite and disingenuous. When you are inclined to whinge and whine about the state of a game you should brace yourself for people to inform you that playing the game is, indeed, optional. Because you are in essence walking into the middle of a party where everyone is dancing and having fun and pissing in the punch bowl for your own amusement and for the edification of no one. It is called bloviating and people just cannot resist the temptation to pull out a pin to burst your bubble. So the fight did not meet your expectations. Fair enough. But this is a comedy game, not an action-adventure one. It's like a loony toon cartoon where the villain gets defeated by slipping on a banana peel. That's just the nature of the beast. Perhaps in the future the MC will have a better grasp on how to use his powers now that he knows what they are, but in my unasked-for opinion, it is more impressive that he defeated her using his ingenuity rather than just punching her face in. It was like all those old issues of Spider-Man where Peter would get his shit pushed in the first time he fought Electro and then defeat him later in the issue with a pair of rubber gloves and a grounding rod.

Anyway, the TL;DR is that there isn't any point to getting upset when someone politely shows you the door when you are being unpleasant at a gathering. Were I ever to experience such a phenomenon I would take it more as an opportunity for introspection rather than one to lash out.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Going by your previous post you seem to have been disappointed with the last several updates. So again I ask why are you still here?

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
While i do not agree with the way they expressed themselves, i would like to mention that your cards are not exactly openly on the table here to start a fair discussion.

First of all, MC couldn't have used his power in this fight, because they figure it out afterwards. The MC getting knocked out here once again was a story point leading up to the discovery. It could have been written differently of course, but we don't know how you would have preferred that part exactly and why you think that would have been better.

As it stands now, this story so far has been a mix of slice of life comedy and a bit of mystery / detective story. Also, the MC has been shown to have a tendency of rushing in head first and ending up in trouble or unconscious when someone else is in danger. So as far as i can tell, the story, the writing, the tone and the characters' choices in this patch have been consistent to the over all style and narrative.

It's true that showing your disappointment and your disapproval can be considered to be criticism, it also should not be a surprise that a short negative comment on the internet attracts short negative responses from others.

So what exactly is that wasted potential you mentioned? How would you have preferred things to go instead and why?

Reactions: jamesonwulf

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
While i do not agree with the way they expressed themselves, i would like to mention that your cards are not exactly openly on the table here to start a fair discussion.

First of all, MC couldn't have used his power in this fight, because they figure it out afterwards. The MC getting knocked out here once again was a story point leading up to the discovery. It could have been written differently of course, but we don't know how you would have preferred that part exactly and why you think that would have been better.

As it stands now, this story so far has been a mix of slice of life comedy and a bit of mystery / detective story. Also, the MC has been shown to have a tendency of rushing in head first and ending up in trouble or unconscious when someone else is in danger. So as far as i can tell, the story, the writing, the tone and the characters' choices in this patch have been consistent to the over all style and narrative.

It's true that showing your disappointment and your disapproval can be considered to be criticism, it also should not be a surprise that a short negative comment on the internet attracts short negative responses from others.

So what exactly is that wasted potential you mentioned? How would you have preferred things to go instead and why?
I already have very long review about this game, writing here again would be pointless, that's why I didn't write long comment here.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
After Lovestruck fight I just rage quit but I played today and... After 2 years of development finally we learned MC's powers! And it's turned out MC
and I can't say I'm totally surprised, I was thinking kind of similar theory and despite DEV delivering this power thing soo, soo late I should say I like the way he did, I wish it was sooner. Especially the part about
him time for a time was interesting, it's kind of fixed wasted opportunity of her being a good mentor and actually using academy as she should, but still not good enough but I guess without remaking the whole thing this was best DEV can do. And
identity was very interesting as well, it was the only thing I wasn't expecting I guess, I wasn't thinking he was something important. But when we got something good for the story DEV tells us the main story will enter a period of hiatus for improving sandbox and love interests stories! COME ON! We were waiting for this main story for 2 years?! Seriously?! Just continue adding more main story content already!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: HanBoston

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
If the Cat was a shapeshifter, the control the Cat would have would be immense (to mantain that form for who knows how long), so the MC would have copied that power as well, and would have accidentally transformed too
Not necessarily, their control could be the absolute worst and now they're involuntarily stuck as a cat...

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
So the story is on hiatus because of motherhumping sandbox. I understand the girls' personal story progression part, i'm even looking forward to them but i refuse to understand the sandbox tuning part.

Since i don't want to write an essay on how ruined my mood is after reading that, i'll just leave this here.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If the Cat was a shapeshifter, the control the Cat would have would be immense (to mantain that form for who knows how long)
who says shapeshifters can't maintain form for a long? no problem for martian manhunter, plastic man, skrulls, mystique, .....

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So the story is on hiatus because of motherhumping sandbox. I understand the girls' personal story progression part, i'm even looking forward to them but i refuse to understand the sandbox tuning part.

Since i don't want to write an essay on how ruined my mood is after reading that, i'll just leave this here.
It is my understanding that the dev wants to improve the sandbox in order to accommodate the storylines and avoid some of the more nonsensical things you need to do in order to trigger scenes that happen outside of the school. The small school sandbox worked fine in the early parts of the story where the MC was more or less confined to the school until he learned how to use his powers safely but now it is a hindrance to how the story is going to move going forward. So expect that there may be more of a dual sandbox approach, like a world map that you can access, to facilitate all the scenes that are going to take place outside the school. Also, the existing sandbox can feel kind of empty even with all the repeatable scenes so there may be more content generated with the girls to reward walking about during the day when there isn't a story scene to trigger.

AviToosh

Dec 27, 2017
A very good update!

we finaly know the nature of MCs powers! people compared it to Rogue fro X-Man but it's more like Peter Petrelli from Heroes... well.. before the show runners understood he's OP AF and nerfed him :LOL:

But for real.. im just happy that we finaly got an answer for the most burning question:
How did MC got that oversized dick!
I found it hilarious that one of the flashbacks involved in realizing the nature of MCs powers was Miss P. telling him of how her boobs got bigger when her power first manifested :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path?
It's basically linear, some choices here and there but just for some flavor text. Even the sandbox part is kind of fake as you have to advance every girl's story to not block your progress in the main story

Reactions: rafaaa

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path?
very flat and some choices matter a bit and some choices lead to lewdscene and some lead to goodnight.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes