Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
v0.50
1 Protagonist Event

what is this event and how do I trigger it?

on a side note when we meet Victoria in the jewelry store picking the beach option leads to same dialog as the train choice.. my memory might be wrong but didn't we only meet her on the train? the beach thing was a dream only?

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
v0.50
1 Protagonist Event

what is this event and how do I trigger it?

on a side note when we meet Victoria in the jewelry store picking the beach option leads to same dialog as the train choice.. my memory might be wrong but didn't we only meet her on the train? the beach thing was a dream only?
Well technically you didn't meet her on the train either. MC just saw her and she noticed him.

So to her, a random dude says "Hey, I know you from somewhere" then says a beach or train, both to her could be correct. Some random dude saw her on the beach or a train. Thus she replies in the affirmative, she may not actually remember MC, and just slapped him in with any number of guys she has seen.

Also if you choose beach, MC will realize later that was wrong.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I for one would like to see some action start to happen between the m,c and Mrs.Powell teacher/ principal . Though I think it would be interesting to see the cat/bus woman start off as a evil turned good later in the game after she fall's for the m.c .

Alodjinn

Sep 6, 2018
Hi just find the game and i already adore the story and the girls .
I find out that there is two different points (Path?) for relationship.
is there a difference or just flavor text ?

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Hi just find the game and i already adore the story and the girls .
I find out that there is two different points (Path?) for relationship.
is there a difference or just flavor text ?
Thank you for the kind words!

It's a little bit of both. The questions don't lead to branching pathways, but they'll often affect other things in the game: fleshing out the protagonist, building different relationship stats with the girls, and so on. Eventually, I would like those things to lead into different future events, but that's a little far away in development for me to give a good comment on. The points specifically are meant for a system I have planned for the future. They don't do much right now, but I wanted them to be implemented early to no one would need to replay the game again to accrue them.

Reactions: Alodjinn

Alodjinn

Sep 6, 2018
Thank you for the kind words!

It's a little bit of both. The questions don't lead to branching pathways, but they'll often affect other things in the game: fleshing out the protagonist, building different relationship stats with the girls, and so on. Eventually, I would like those things to lead into different future events, but that's a little far away in development for me to give a good comment on. The points specifically are meant for a system I have planned for the future. They don't do much right now, but I wanted them to be implemented early to no one would need to replay the game again to accrue them.
Thank you for the quick response.
I find a solution replay the game with both options :LOL:.
At least i will not torture myself for fear of missing out .
Back to continue the game.

Reactions: Knight of Solace

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Mc is very weak as of now. He can be compared with captain America & other peoples around him are very powerful. It is a bit of annoying thing to my mc

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Mc is very weak as of now. He can be compared with captain America & other peoples around him are very powerful. It is a bit of annoying thing to my mc
I can understand that frustration; I don't often like weak main characters either, but this is all to better demonstrate his growth later! He won't always be weak.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly the MC currently reminds me of Iron Man, the Mantis, or the Cape but without their charm, brains, or skills. He's been thrown into this world because he has poorly defined powers that he can't access readily and given a suit that's more of a life preserver than a anything to augment his own abilities.

He's learning self defense but until he's got his abilities (if he even has any, highly suspicious of the cat) even remotely under control he'll continue to be as much a danger to his team as the bad guys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Houselover

Oct 7, 2019
I'm having a hard time seeing any events in the evening. The screen is so dark (presumably to simulate evening with the sun low in the sky) that I can barley find my way around any of the rooms. Is there a setting to lighten the game scenes?

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
I'm having a hard time seeing any events in the evening. The screen is so dark (presumably to simulate evening with the sun low in the sky) that I can barley find my way around any of the rooms. Is there a setting to lighten the game scenes?
I'm sorry, there isn't a setting in the game to adjust the visuals of the game scenes outside of the usual brightness settings on your monitor / tablet / device you happen to be playing on. The game's evening environments actually look quite bright on my computer, but you're not the first person to bring this up as an issue. I've tried going back and fixing this, but for some reason now all of my image editing software destroys "dark" renders. I don't know why - it wasn't always this way, but anything with large shadows distorts horrendously.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Just played through this, not bad I guess.
The writing is a bit cliched but the characters work and the humor hits the spot for the most part.

The only truly annoying part is that the MC's only superpower is his giant dick, as per usual.
For a superhero setting I really wish there were more stats and powers to train and something actually heroic to do besides taking punches and pleasuring girls. Maybe it should've started out with a few missions against minor threats that the player can have an impact against and at least some semblance of a special ability or two that you can build up.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Okay, just finished the cat events with Riley. Finally quality content. Is this the end of the current update?

Click on the red heart (top right corner) and see if all girls have the "that's all content" message. If that's the case, then yes, that's the end of the current update

Reactions: Knight of Solace

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
What are the console cheats?
You could just use the variable viewer (shift+D) to see available values if you have the console enabled.
There's zero point though. The MC only has 3 stats and none of them are difficult or time critical or easy to miss.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes