DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure I did, I go to the 00console do this right? (config.console = True)
The easiest way is to just use unren.
Seriously though, you're wasting your time in this case. There's nothing worthwhile to cheat at and playing around with the few stats there are might actually break something or skip scenes since you wouldn't be able to max the physical and mental state normally. It currently caps at 15 and 12 or something like that.

Reactions: Knight of Solace

Mr.Angel

Dec 8, 2019
Does repeating Harper's morning oral actually level up her skill at it or add story options? The choice is literally 'tutor her', which makes it sound like her skills in it could increase.
And while nice, I'd rather not waste a grind spot if it doesn't.

Edit: And can the car ai PLEASE get her own body, because her personality is so over the top I'd bet she would be an awesome harem member.
Dude she should get her own body I would love to see how it would turn out maybe the player could create her body

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Dude she should get her own body I would love to see how it would turn out maybe the player could create her body
As of now it doesn't make sense for the MC to create anything tech. We don't know his powers but as far as the game has progressed, he has shown no tech expertise.

However Artemisia car/AI exists, the school and its defense/hiding mechanisms exist, the MC's armor suit exists (this one we know it was one of Queen's old friends), Harper's focus armor exists.

Being we have a decent rundown of powers of the characters at the school, we can strike them from making all of that. Thus there is an unknown person who engineered/programmed/made all of that stuff, and they would probably be able to do it.

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
Love where you are going with this Solace. I'm not bothered by the MC's slow power progression because you are dropping hints where things are going and he should not be a superstar(outside of the bedroom) at his current training point.

I did cringe when the MC took the cat home though, and still am...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Knight of Solace

Alodjinn

Sep 6, 2018
You know. It would actually be hilarious if the cat is just a red herring .

Although it could also be not a shapeshifter but just a normal cat that act at the eye and hears of Victoria.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I keep finding Chrys looking for a snack. What am I supposed to give her?
Your dick.

Seriously, that's the answer, at least for breakfast. If you're finding her at the fridge some other time than morning then I don't know.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Strange. Nothing happens. Do I have to click somewhere?
Are you seeing her there in the morning? It should be a repeatable sex event (she blows you and swallows - so you gave her "breakfast") but if it isn't triggering for you in conversation then you probably need to advance her storyline more.

deusbraga

Feb 20, 2020
Are you seeing her there in the morning? It should be a repeatable sex event (she blows you and swallows - so you gave her "breakfast") but if it isn't triggering for you in conversation then you probably need to advance her storyline more.
I updated and it got fixed. Now I don't know how to activate the graduation party with Harper and I have to buy stuff for the cat but also don't know how or where.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I feel we are being denied critical, need to know, information in regards to Chrys's mother's powers. Can she only ignite her own skin cells or can she with a thought ignite the MC's skin...talk about a mother in law from hell.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
I see people talking about things not "taking long" stat grind wise but...it kinda is slow and even worse, boring. A couple things a day and then sleep, over and over? Not fun.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v0.55Public.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Short update without much content.
But I'll admit that when Sumire asked if you would leave her daughter for a 'tatted up short skirted floozy' I lost it and had to put my head down to laugh.

Seems like most of the loops are broken, too. They show once, then just stop. I would label which ones I saw do this, but there were too many. Nearly all of them, honestly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Superheroes Suck [v0.55] [Solace] - Original Size: 1.58GB

Compressed version for PC (496MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have had nothing but praise for this game and it's characters and have not complained about a thing.

However .... i'm about to be a whiny bitch.

As a lady I don't fart but I have head tales from my male friends of times they have had trapped wind. Wind bubbles trapped so deep it actually causes slight pain. As time moves on I hav... they have felt that wind bubble move along slowly towards sweet release.

Then finally, after all that time and pain with the expectation of letting rip a fart so powerful it will have those buttcheeks clapping for hours.

Then, disappointment .... that ripper you were expecting comes out as a "pppfft". A pathetic excuse for a fart you'd be ashamed of if anyone should happen to pass by.

That was the lunch with Chrys and her mother.

An event built up to be something that had her so on edge it was going to be great ..... and it was a couple of sentences. It led to nothing. No character building, no story advancement and not even a decent conversation with the mother. Just a "my daughter can't lie for shit" style sentence and that was it.

In fact, and I hate this because she's my fave character, I felt the big reveal for Chrys was a bit cliche too. Girl pretends to be something she isn't while hiding the fact she's a girly girl.

It even has it's own trope, the girly bruiser.

I feel like shit complaining about it, I adore Chrys and I adore the game but after such great events for Riley I came into this one expecting more. Perfect opportunity to learn about her life, her backstory and get some character growth but none of that happened. Just a throwaway line about her mothers powers that should have been part of something bigger.

The cooking part was fun, Harper is always great and Valentina probably had the best line of the update bringing up anal infront of the waitress.

I just expected an event with that much build to show a lot more of Chrys and her mother.

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
I have had nothing but praise for this game and it's characters and have not complained about a thing.

However .... i'm about to be a whiny bitch.

As a lady I don't fart but I have head tales from my male friends of times they have had trapped wind. Wind bubbles trapped so deep it actually causes slight pain. As time moves on I hav... they have felt that wind bubble move along slowly towards sweet release.

Then finally, after all that time and pain with the expectation of letting rip a fart so powerful it will have those buttcheeks clapping for hours.

Then, disappointment .... that ripper you were expecting comes out as a "pppfft". A pathetic excuse for a fart you'd be ashamed of if anyone should happen to pass by.

That was the lunch with Chrys and her mother.

An event built up to be something that had her so on edge it was going to be great ..... and it was a couple of sentences. It led to nothing. No character building, no story advancement and not even a decent conversation with the mother. Just a "my daughter can't lie for shit" style sentence and that was it.

In fact, and I hate this because she's my fave character, I felt the big reveal for Chrys was a bit cliche too. Girl pretends to be something she isn't while hiding the fact she's a girly girl.

It even has it's own trope, the girly bruiser.

I feel like shit complaining about it, I adore Chrys and I adore the game but after such great events for Riley I came into this one expecting more. Perfect opportunity to learn about her life, her backstory and get some character growth but none of that happened. Just a throwaway line about her mothers powers that should have been part of something bigger.

The cooking part was fun, Harper is always great and Valentina probably had the best line of the update bringing up anal infront of the waitress.

I just expected an event with that much build to show a lot more of Chrys and her mother.
Hello,

I wanted to thank you for the detailed criticism you wrote about the game while also offering a general apology for the shorter amount of content for this update. A lot happened to me in August that took about a week of development time away. That doesn't sound like a lot, but it happened during a "full production" week. Usually, the first two or three weeks of development are spent setting up lighting, storyboarding, environments, and character outfits. There are fewer renders because of all of these things, but the last 4-6 weeks see a lot of rendering to make up for it. My troubles began around the fourth week, which cut right into the meat of this update. I'm about 1-3 events shorter than I wanted, especially for Riley.

That said, your main concerns are about Chrys so I'll address that now.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes