mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
im having a little trouble im stuck on the harper quest the clue says "i wonder what im going to learn with harper today" ive gone to the library and her room and nothing new just wondering what im doing wrong thanks

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
im having a little trouble im stuck on the harper quest the clue says "i wonder what im going to learn with harper today" ive gone to the library and her room and nothing new just wondering what im doing wrong thanks
That's interesting. I haven't had any reports of bugs in Harper's progression.

Are you visiting her during the study hours on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons? If so, please send me your save file and I'll take a look.

MikePerez

May 21, 2020
i went through every Monday, Wednesday & Friday event with Harper again which always said it's a repetition and eventually the new scene triggered - nice oral revision by the way!

But i can't trigger the last event of Valentina, i'm stuck at "What could be next after the evaluation?"

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Hmm...

If you're receiving the "this is a revision" message, it's because you're likely playing on an older save. They're still compatible, it's just there to let you know that the revision events takes place "back in time."

If it's repeating the same short event over an over, you need to explore around the Academy a bit. Try visiting the bathroom in the following morning to trigger something - it should lead to a short day dreaming sequence. That should allow you to progress.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are you visiting her during the study hours on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons? If so, please send me your save file and I'll take a look.
here's my saves. tried everything with harper everywhere possible and no new. val same.

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
here's my saves. tried everything with harper everywhere possible and no new. val same.
So...
I ran your save file and everything is working on my end. It looks like you just need to finish Harper's and Valentina's revision events. I just go to the library and gym during the afternoon and it triggers fine for me.

What version of the game are you running?

If it works fine on my end, then it's not a problem I can address. If you're using a compressed version or one of the unofficial ports, those aren't something I can bug fix.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So...
I ran your save file and everything is working on my end. It looks like you just need to finish Harper's and Valentina's revision events. I just go to the library and gym during the afternoon and it triggers fine for me.

What version of the game are you running?

If it works fine on my end, then it's not a problem I can address. If you're using a compressed version or one of the unofficial ports, those aren't something I can bug fix.
dl'd what was released at here and it is 70.5.

will continue doing those tomorrow to see if something triggers (crys content (she phased mc out of suit) came even game said end of her content)..

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
Well I like the devolpment so far. Espcial Chrys look's are improving. I would like some evening/night interactions in the rooms or some dates outside. Also the use of the laptop for something. Keep up the good work =)

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
I'm wondering about MC's power. It seems like if he actualy has one, he did use it at the beginning, but why wasn't he able to use it since? The allergy test also didn't show anything else, other than none of the allergents caused a reaction. I was thinking for a while that his power could be neutralizing other's powers, but that doesn't make sense at all, so I'm at loss here. Are there any theories, either confirmed or just really smart ones?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm wondering about MC's power. It seems like if he actualy has one, he did use it at the beginning, but why wasn't he able to use it since? The allergy test also didn't show anything else, other than none of the allergents caused a reaction. I was thinking for a while that his power could be neutralizing other's powers, but that doesn't make sense at all, so I'm at loss here. Are there any theories, either confirmed or just really smart ones?
In this update he can see in the dark.

When it first happened they say he shielded a car from hitting Harper so power draining couldn't be a thing.

So far theories range from super endurance from all the punishment he's taken and shown no sign of damage to his dick is where the power is.

With this update we got night vision so, as it stands, we only have 1 power confirmed which means that so far without that metal suit he'd be utterly useless.

He is the weakest superhero in the building ... including the cat in his room who also has night vision but also cat like reflexes, something MC doesn't have.

His powers are being dragged out for whatever reason. It's honestly the first time i've seen anything superhero related where it's dragged out this long.

Although I think this update confirmed a theory I had a while back about the boss womans daughter.

Seems she might indeed be dead.

Car makes a comment about her daughter wanting to be a hero, it was made in the past tense. Some people disagree and just put it down to wording however it was also mentioned that the suits previous owner had pased away and I think her daughter was the suits previous owner. Ties in with her wanting to be a hero, her mother would let her use it.

So, my theory is that Unbreakable's daughter is dead.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
got last remaining things done after 2nd (of that week, 5th in row) studying with harper at library and same thing with val.

very nice update besides those warning msgs when there actually are new content.

jackthetwat

Sep 5, 2017
Personally, my theory has always been that he's mimicking the abilities of others. I think it ties up a lot of loose ends, especially if it is a one at a time Heroes S3 type of mimicry. Though this update I'm wondering if it isn't perhaps the opposite. He's not mimicking, but mirroring abilities.

To save himself and Harper he mirrors her power. Instead of moving objects with his mind like she does, which is therefore projecting forces onto objects, he creates an absence of force, the sudden reaction of which causes a ripple in the air that looks like a shield.

Instead of drastically reducing his density, like Chrys, allowing him to phase, he increases it instead, allowing him to gain muscle mass quicker and become more durable. Instead of being able to turn invisible and avoid the senses of others, like Valentina, he is able to amplify his own senses.

It would even make sense within the beginning of the game where he feels perpetually tired. If his father or mother (or even anyone he encounters) had for example, enhanced stamina, then mirroring that ability would make him lethargic.

I don't know if I would really expect that sort of power to be what his power ultimately is, but I think it would be very interesting to see that sort of gaining the "opposite" power of your teammate or opponent explored., especially since it's an ability that could be the most overpowered thing possible in one instance, and a massive hindrance in the next.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Car makes a comment about her daughter wanting to be a hero, it was made in the past tense. Some people disagree and just put it down to wording however it was also mentioned that the suits previous owner had pased away and I think her daughter was the suits previous owner. Ties in with her wanting to be a hero, her mother would let her use it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her mentor built the suit for her to help her control her powers.

Which means it wouldn't be in use when she got control and her daughter wanted to be a hero. Everything said about her daughter has been in the past tense.

Calling it, she's dead.

Jan 28, 2019
I'm really enjoying the game a lot. I like the characters. I especially like Harper, and the feminine side of Chrys that she's letting us see.
I'm looking forward to updates that increase interaction among the girls, though. They refer to each other but seem to rarely share screen time.
I'd also like to see MC spend time with the girls focused less on him. I'd love to see him go down on one of them.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes