dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
Missus Powell as of now is not banging MC, and how her home life is or what she does in it is outside of our knowledge. Maybe she is on birth control, maybe her husband had a vasectomy, who knows.
She has a daughter already if I remember correctly...
So she is a real MILF

junonboy777

Mar 15, 2021
Hello, i am stuck in this game, i cannot continue to new progress, i stuck after the event with riley go to old town and we found a cat at the end of the event. after that i cannot unlock the new event or progress. can anyone help me??

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hello, i am stuck in this game, i cannot continue to new progress, i stuck after the event with riley go to old town and we found a cat at the end of the event. after that i cannot unlock the new event or progress. can anyone help me??
There are hints on what you have to do. Since I don't remember exactly, do as they say. It probably is pet the cat in your room.

dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
I noticed Riley's Back Tattoo has Japanese or Chinese writing. I was wondering what the meaning of the words are.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I noticed Riley's Back Tattoo has Japanese or Chinese writing. I was wondering what the meaning of the words are.
Not sure what it means, but I know where it is from.

5th image, 2nd row, 4th from left. You might also recognize Row 1, 1st.

cru

Jul 14, 2017
1617375382677.png
just replaying it again, and i think i know what angle the dev is gonna take when explaining how the MC survived, the old guy specifically shook his hand which the MC even points out as being odd.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
View attachment 1119655
just replaying it again, and i think i know what angle the dev is gonna take when explaining how the MC survived, the old guy specifically shook his hand which the MC even points out as being odd.
I think we all found the old man strange. That doesn't mean anything though. Passing power/protection/evolution/whatever via a handshake I guess could be a power but seems a bit of a stretch.

Also the man would have to know of or plan the attack, and then move it from the original location to MC's work area and hopefully do whatever to him. This seems very roundabout to do whatever it is he wanted, unless he was there accidentally and it all went down and the handshake was a just in case. Still feels a bit out there.

cru

Jul 14, 2017
I think we all found the old man strange. That doesn't mean anything though. Passing power/protection/evolution/whatever via a handshake I guess could be a power but seems a bit of a stretch.

Also the man would have to know of or plan the attack, and then move it from the original location to MC's work area and hopefully do whatever to him. This seems very roundabout to do whatever it is he wanted, unless he was there accidentally and it all went down and the handshake was a just in case. Still feels a bit out there.
I completely agree, i just had a "OOOoooooh...." moment when replaying it.
it could just as well be the lady at the train for all we know, i just never realized that he was also a piece on the board.
Also i find it very confusing/intruiging that the train lady agrees that she remembers you from the beach when you meet her in the jewelry store.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I completely agree, i just had a "OOOoooooh...." moment when replaying it.
it could just as well be the lady at the train for all we know, i just never realized that he was also a piece on the board.
Also i find it very confusing/intruiging that the train lady agrees that she remembers you from the beach when you meet her in the jewelry store.
If you read through this thread. You will find a bunch of interesting theories/takes on her and that interaction.

Reactions: cru

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I do not recognize it as a set phrase and couldn't find it as such in my dictionaries, but analyzed character by character, I would propose something like: Wisdom, Knowledge (or Prosperity), Peace. It could also be Japanese rather than Chinese, in which case the basic meaning of the characters is probably similar, but it might represent a specific phrase.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimbog
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes