Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Why oh Why after all the previous updates do a revamp and invalidate all the old saves.

If you aren't happy with the quality of the product then finish the game as it is and then make your next game better.

And the "I've learnt so much making it so far" means I rushed it out at the start when I should have been doing more experimenting and practising before I released.

Really liked this game, nice idea, interesting different characters, and looking forward to action with the milf, but not replaying it - as several others have said, I'll wait a year, but the dev will probably have decided it needs redoing after episode 12.

:rolleyes:

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I already found them But the chrys event sucked She needs more love Felt like unlike other girls her scenes where not so good

• Haha
Reactions: luwinkle

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are some of us that don't think he did save her.

Running theory is he's like a battery that charges up the powers of those around him but he has no useful power of his own.

Apart from the superdick we've got so many updates in and he's displayed no actual power apart from night vision. He is, by far, the weakest member of the team and without the girls he'd be dead in a week.

Crash uwu

Feb 22, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/introduction.rpy", line 46, in script
    en "{b}We're sorry to inform you that we have to let you go.{/b}"
Exception: Sayer 'en' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/introduction.rpy", line 46, in script
    en "{b}We're sorry to inform you that we have to let you go.{/b}"
  File "C:\Users\Escritorio\SuperheroesSuck-0.75.4early-pc_Crunched\SuperheroesSuck-0.75.4early-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\Escritorio\SuperheroesSuck-0.75.4early-pc_Crunched\SuperheroesSuck-0.75.4early-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'en' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Superheroes Suck 0.75.4early
Sun Apr 11 19:26:35 2021
help

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
There are some of us that don't think he did save her.

Running theory is he's like a battery that charges up the powers of those around him but he has no useful power of his own.

Apart from the superdick we've got so many updates in and he's displayed no actual power apart from night vision. He is, by far, the weakest member of the team and without the girls he'd be dead in a week.
I'm of the opinion that his power is a sort of forced instant-evolution type of thing. Kind of like Marvel's Darwin in a way. So far it seems to be automatic with no conscious control.

"Oh shit, flying armored car is going to crush me!". *Impenetrable forcefield / barrier manifests*
"Oh shit, I fell into a completely pitch black space!" *Perfect visual acuity manifests*

He might be able to manifest previously used powers with practice and training in the future.

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v0.75.4early.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 11.04.2021 (v0.75.4early)
Official public are out! V0.75!

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes