_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
No idea why the change i liked how it was Easy to navigate in the game Now i have to restart :FacePalm:

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
v0.75: Start a new Game
Nah, fuck it. Too much replay.
How the authors love to remake already good games while killing saves. I have already quit 5-6 games which I loved because of this.
M/b go back to the game in half a year.
UPD: Old saves are working. I rushed to conclusions and misunderstood the situation. Thanks to the author for taking care of the compatibility of old saves.

Last edited:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
Nah, fuck it. Too much replay.
How the authors love to remake already good games while killing saves. I have already quit 5-6 games which I loved because of this.
M/b go back to the game in half a year.
same here
see u next year

Reactions: _Utakata_

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Start a new game?

Is this the developer making a suggestion for himself or for the players of this one? :LOL: This is pretty much a complete overhaul. I'm glad I'm I've not started long into this one. I feel for the players that have though. :confused: :coffee:

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
This is just me, but I think the MC should get ALL the abilities of a cat, not just ||nightvision||
Agility shoots through the roof, strength that allows him the ability to leap up to 5 times his own height, and his nails thicken, and sharpen to flexible catlike ones, And BAD LUCK for bad guys.
Codename: Tomcat

Last edited:

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
...Wait. You guys are playing the new release? The early build release?

Why would you do that? The official release is in a few hours and has the bug fixes. Like, it was coming out today.

Wait! Slow down! Let me get the official public version out! You'll have bugs!

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Compression Requested

Superheroes Suck [v0.75.4 Earlier] - Crunched

Original Size: 942MB
Win Compressed Size: 643MB

Download for Win: -

People convinced me to upload it even though there's not much difference in file size.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BadBear

Feb 22, 2020
I get the frustration of people not wanting to start over because of an overhaul. It's not always the case that it is possible to make it backwards compatible with saves and the persistent file in RenPy (see it as a limitation). Things are being called up different under the hood, maybe not anymore or at all etc... It happens.

That being said, can't wait for the bug fixed release. :D

Ted98

Aug 26, 2017
...Wait. You guys are playing the new release? The early build release?

Why would you do that? The official release is in a few hours and has the bug fixes. Like, it was coming out today.

Wait! Slow down! Let me get the official public version out! You'll have bugs!
Now that's just silly, doing the smart thing, we need to play the early release so we can complain to you how many bugs there are and that we'll never play your game ever again.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes