Aug 7, 2019
I just wish Artemesia was still as funny as she was at the start of the game, she seems to have lost her edge now. Haven't played the update yet so maybe i'll get a pleasant surprise.

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
And the shield superpower for the mc was only a false trail where finally it was a different character than to stop the van or it still is, because the poor man he start with no superpower, to "you can create shields", to finally no, to end with "you see in the dark, not bad".
I hope for the mc that the superpowers in this world work a bit like mutations in Marvel.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
And the shield superpower for the mc was only a false trail where finally it was a different character than to stop the van or it still is, because the poor man he start with no superpower, to "you can create shields", to finally no, to end with "you see in the dark, not bad".
I hope for the mc that the superpowers in this world work a bit like mutations in Marvel.
He is in the same position of batman & captain America!!

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Solace.
This message is sometimes wrong for me. It appearing in quests i never played before too. Problem only for me ??

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This is a really great game! Great writing, great characters, great design elements. It's sweet and heartfelt. The only problem is its terrible title that doesn't fit the game at all. I almost didn't play it because of its crappy name and I really feel like I have been missing out. I'm glad I finally gave it a chance and I will look forward to its updates. The first few minutes of the game are kind of rough I have to admit, with a main character that seems to be struggling with advanced schizophrenia bordering on a psychotic break and decision prompts that don't seem to matter. But the longer the game goes the better it gets. I hope that more people give this game a chance. It has a tremendous amount of playable content at this point and a lot of the grinding seems to be optional (I don't know if my character really needed over 100 confidence but those weights weren't gonna lift themselves). I hope that the struggles that the dev is dealing with are soon a thing of the past so they can get back to doing what they love.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
This is a really great game! Great writing, great characters, great design elements. It's sweet and heartfelt. The only problem is its terrible title that doesn't fit the game at all. I almost didn't play it because of its crappy name and I really feel like I have been missing out. I'm glad I finally gave it a chance and I will look forward to its updates. The first few minutes of the game are kind of rough I have to admit, with a main character that seems to be struggling with advanced schizophrenia bordering on a psychotic break and decision prompts that don't seem to matter. But the longer the game goes the better it gets. I hope that more people give this game a chance. It has a tremendous amount of playable content at this point and a lot of the grinding seems to be optional (I don't know if my character really needed over 100 confidence but those weights weren't gonna lift themselves). I hope that the struggles that the dev is dealing with are soon a thing of the past so they can get back to doing what they love.
Nice writeup, if you haven't already I'd leave it as a review.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Nice writeup, if you haven't already I'd leave it as a review.
Thank you for the suggestion. These were just some initial impressions though so I will write something more substantial for my review. Maybe talk more about the specific characters and why I like them as well as give more details on why the game design makes it a little more fun to play than the next visual novel. I'll give it some thought. I have been wanting to write reviews as a way to get more involved and contribute to the community since I have just been lurking for so long.

Reactions: clamp360
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes