bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
It seems like he updated an earlier build of the game so would anyone be able to put on to the forum.
Thanks

Aug 5, 2021
The Dev needs to think about adding a downfall phase where one of the main "fuckbuds" gets breast cancer. Imagine how shocking it would be to go through the persisting phase of seeing a fuckbuddy's seasoned adventures despite her illness. The creator needs to flesh it out, no pun intended, but we guarantee the forums would be appalled, floored, and moved to the effort of making the fuckbuds's character(s) more meaningful.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
The Dev needs to think about adding a downfall phase where Cherry gets breast cancer. Imagine how shocking it would be to go through the persisting phase of seeing a fuckbuddy's seasoned adventures despite her illness. The creator needs to flesh it out, no pun intended, but we guarantee the forums would be appalled, floored, and moved to the effort of making Cherry's character more meaningful.
Cherry? Wrong thread? At least is quite a disgusting post

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The Dev needs to think about adding a downfall phase where one of the main "fuckbuds" gets breast cancer. Imagine how shocking it would be to go through the persisting phase of seeing a fuckbuddy's seasoned adventures despite her illness. The creator needs to flesh it out, no pun intended, but we guarantee the forums would be appalled, floored, and moved to the effort of making the fuckbuds's character(s) more meaningful.
1. for sure you are on wrong thread
2. for sure you are out of your mind
3. for sure you are sicko
4. death of lis (potential or actual) or just fuckbuddies is rarish thing in these games

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v0.875.2public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.08.2021 (v0.875.2public)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Soth

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can be dl'd for pc, mac and android from dev's patreon and reported op that update links are out.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Something's screwed up. I cannot activate "I think I heard Riley practicing in the gym" event.
BTW: Riley's only in the gym on Saturday morning so clicking through the entire week just to find out again that the game is damaged isn't nice :confused:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Something's screwed up. I cannot activate "I think I heard Riley practicing in the gym" event.
BTW: Riley's only in the gym on Saturday morning so clicking through the entire week just to find out again that the game is damaged isn't nice :confused:
worked for me, she's not there or what? you prolly need to do harper picnic 1st.

also there's replay of chrys phasing mc out of his suit and finding out his darkvision superpower, meeting detective keegan and ms lightning bolt (twice both) and keegan's lovely daughter, meeting with guy who made artemis (content with "her" too) and powersuit etc things on academy and his lovely daughter and meeting that wannabe terminator robot and harper picnic and aftermath of it.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
worked for me, she's not there or what? you prolly need to do harper picnic 1st.

also there's replay of chrys phasing mc out of his suit and finding out his darkvision superpower, meeting detective keegan and ms lightning bolt (twice both) and keegan's lovely daughter, meeting with guy who made artemis (content with "her" too) and powersuit etc things on academy and his lovely daughter and meeting that wannabe terminator robot and harper picnic and aftermath of it.
I've already had a picnic with Harper. When I go to the gym on Saturday morning and see Riley, instead of activating the event, I can exercise or offer her "distraction"

Made in Nepal

Jul 26, 2020

Could you share your save file pleaSE

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Riley appears in the gym several weekdays aslong you finished basic training events with Harper and Valentina, maybe a bit more completed story for the others, i dunno, but when i played this update i had the event in the morning with Harper and when it ended the event with Riley started immediately, guess she was there in the afternoon ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've already had a picnic with Harper. When I go to the gym on Saturday morning and see Riley, instead of activating the event, I can exercise or offer her "distraction"
starts with distraction and her story continues from there every sat morning until final part.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those are the best kind of h scenes, the throbbing deep thrusts into the unquenched burning insides
of fantastic babes .. the best kind of h scenes indeed.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Superheroes Suck [v0.875.1 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.12 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.11 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 747 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 730 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
i use the mod and seems i had already completed every quests about all the girls is due about using the mod?

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes