Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Luckier than I then I went through two weeks in game checking everytime, Morning, afternoon and evening and could not trigger the Riley event. So I just deleted it
I'm sorry for this issue. That's entirely my fault. I'll have that particular issue with the hint given fixed in the next batch of fixes. The reason it wasn't triggering is because it's supposed to direct you to the garage to trigger Artemisia's event, which then unlocks Riley's event.

I'm going through right now and addressing the bugs that exist in both the current version and the one before it, since my usual bug fixing time was taken up by the family event I had.

Reactions: cib64

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
I think the Riley and Harper gym events need to be set to a day or something, I went there and found Harper and her event played and then immediately cut to finding Riley training there. Not game breaking or anything just seems unintended.
Definitely unintended.

When I overhauled the end event transition system, it dramatically improved my workflow and reduced errors in the game. The consequence is that, if I have an event "end" where another event starts, they'll follow immediately one after the other. This is a major reason that so many events trigger in the morning - because restricting them to the following time slot eliminates that issue. That said, I don't want all of my events to trigger in the morning! So, rarely, different characters will line up one's morning and one's afternoon's event and it ends up like this.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I'm sorry for this issue. That's entirely my fault. I'll have that particular issue with the hint given fixed in the next batch of fixes. The reason it wasn't triggering is because it's supposed to direct you to the garage to trigger Artemisia's event, which then unlocks Riley's event.

I'm going through right now and addressing the bugs that exist in both the current version and the one before it, since my usual bug fixing time was taken up by the family event I had.
Cool and no problem, developing games isnt easy harder still are sandboxes so no harm no foul. Keep putting out the good stuff.

Reactions: Knight of Solace

Purrbox

Apr 28, 2017
Well....that game is full of surprise. Its not everyday i find a game who make me chuckle, laught, enjoy the storyline and masturbate. Like, for real, its really well done.

To be honest, at some point i turned the cheat on, tired of the grind and i wanted to progress the sfw story ^^.

However, i don't know but maybe its the reason why the sex scene are...brocken ? I was wondering why it was frozen on a picture with only some text changing....then i realised it was supposed to be a placeholder for animation stuff....wich never played for me ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well....that game is full of surprise. Its not everyday i find a game who make me chuckle, laught, enjoy the storyline and masturbate. Like, for real, its really well done.

To be honest, at some point i turned the cheat on, tired of the grind and i wanted to progress the sfw story ^^.

However, i don't know but maybe its the reason why the sex scene are...brocken ? I was wondering why it was frozen on a picture with only some text changing....then i realised it was supposed to be a placeholder for animation stuff....wich never played for me ?
animations worked for me, maybe you lack webm codec.

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Knight of Solace why there was replay of event with crys where mc discovers his 2nd superpower? was it cuz then mc gets talked by "teacher"?
Is it repeating every time?

I remember there was a bug where the trigger for completing the event didn't work when it first came out, but that has been fixed for a while now. If you're on the current version, things should be fine so long as it only repeated once and shouldn't happen again. If you have it repeating everything time, that's a problem.

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Dunno, first time i got that problem for a game, the animation files work but just don't play directly in the game
I'm actually not sure what causes this issue. It's not repeatable on my end, and so I don't know if there's anything I can do about it. When someone sends their saves in, the video files all play correctly for me.

I've seen this problem reported for users on several games, including current titans of this industry like Milfy City. It seems to happen after a user's drivers update, and so I suspect this is something caused indirectly by Renpy, or more accurately, how the driver update has affected Renpy because no one thinks about how the engine of a visual novel creator will be impacted.

The fix that they all use is to run the game in compatibility mode. I hope that this helps.

SMist

Jun 18, 2019
I’m on the event I think I heard Riley practicing in the gym but when I ever visit the gym nothing happens save from last update

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
2nd Riley event does not trigger, still saying about the gym.
No lecture event triggered.
No story events specified in 0.85 changelog.
Made progress using the advice to go to the garage in the morning.

Last edited:

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Seem to be in the same spot as Sir Ice. Done all the missions, Artemis is now dormant (no new missions). Still stuck on the Riley event "Maybe Missus Powell will have some advice this weekend". What triggers this event? Nothing happens during class in the weekends and going to the garage does nothing so.....stuck at the moment.

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
2nd Riley event does not trigger, still saying about the gym.
No lecture event triggered.
No story events specified in 0.85 changelog.
Made progress using the advice to go to the garage in the morning.
I don't know what's going on with the 2nd Riley event not triggering. I've done another complete playthrough and I've come up with nothing.

Could you send me your save file? I would like to resolve this issue before I put out a bugfix.

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Seem to be in the same spot as Sir Ice. Done all the missions, Artemis is now dormant (no new missions). Still stuck on the Riley event "Maybe Missus Powell will have some advice this weekend". What triggers this event? Nothing happens during class in the weekends and going to the garage does nothing so.....stuck at the moment.
If you're caught up with Artemisia and Riley, it should trigger automatically after class.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
If you're caught up with Artemisia and Riley, it should trigger automatically after class.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK, I was trying to figure that out too. So, keep an eye on Artemisia and Riley until the after class thing triggers, got it. I'll play on it more tomorrow night, just tired right now, and several other games to play. Thank you for the help.

Reactions: Knight of Solace
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes