Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
I had the same issue. You know way more about game design than i do, but maybe apart from the hints for each character you could add a hint for the main storyline?
Somehow, I doubt that I know much more about game design than anyone.

There should be more progress trackers in the game, including one that covers the main story's events - the issue is that they keep getting pushed back in development in favor of more content. The upcoming Version should have two or three, which will alleviate the problem, and then I'll add more as I go along that should fix these issues. They should have come out with these events, but it's just one more thing that I had to set aside when the family emergency took place.

• Sad
Reactions: The ArcKnight

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it repeating every time?

I remember there was a bug where the trigger for completing the event didn't work when it first came out, but that has been fixed for a while now. If you're on the current version, things should be fine so long as it only repeated once and shouldn't happen again. If you have it repeating everything time, that's a problem.

just once on this update (and once on prev. update) and that leads missus powell educating mc about superpowers. logically that scene on prev. update would have led to same scene with ms. powell on this update.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I started replaying the game since the last update where we had to restart and I have to say, I still fucking love the humor of this VN.
View attachment 1359198

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the "fast travel" line had me literally laughing out loud - I've seen that toooooooo many times in games right before I got ambushed :ROFLMAO:

I did NOT like Riley at first with the scruffy hair and weird dress. After she started letting her hair grow and keeping it neater and dressing more casually - as well as letting her true personality come out she's definitely moved up the ladder for me.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, just got everything clear on 0.875.1, so caught up with the Dev here on this one.

This game has been fun, and I do thank the Dev for that, and I will be awaiting for the next update now to see what more happens.

Reactions: Knight of Solace

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So, is it just me or what? I can't seem to get any new scenes for Riley. "I think I heard Riley practicing in the gym"......????? Doesn't trigger
Oh..... Those events are related to main story. Without doing main story, they won't trigger. A hint about that would be nice

Last edited:

batanegra

May 8, 2017
So, is it just me or what? I can't seem to get any new scenes for Riley. "I think I heard Riley practicing in the gym"......????? Doesn't trigger
Oh..... Those events are related to main story. Without doing main story, they won't trigger. A hint about that would be nice
the dev say that is trying to fix that, the correct hint doesn't show yet

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
These Sandbox visual novels usually suck. They are quick, poorly put together, lacking inspiration, and play god awfully. But this? This game is awesome. The story, the humor, the girls, I spent the whole day getting through the game and it doesn't disappoint.

You can feel the honesty put in this game and I love it.

Looking forward to future updates.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Aaaaaah, I fuckin knew it!

Only things I can see that definitely need some TLC is the quest system. You need to add headers for MAIN QUEST, ARTEMISIA, and POWELL at the very least. Also, start including the times of day that events are available or what quests need to be completed first. I've seen a few recent ones have this but alot of the older ones dont and I had no idea the final Riley events were gated behind the artemisia content.

But yeah, other then that....
I love this game, keep up the good work Knight of Solace!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Only things I can see that definitely need some TLC is the quest system. You need to add headers for MAIN QUEST, ARTEMISIA, and POWELL at the very least. Also, start including the times of day that events are available or what quests need to be completed first. I've seen a few recent ones have this but alot of the older ones dont and I had no idea the final Riley events were gated behind the artemisia content.
yes that will be fixed on next update.

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
girls know that mc fucks others and they are ok with that. what will be end is something which dev can only answer and don't think he tells.
Harem.

Definitely harem.

I will mention harem again for the search algorithm. Harem.

On a more serious note, harem is really the only route to go with a game like this. If I were to make both "exclusive" romances and harem romances for each character in the game, with how many love interests the game will have overall, it would balloon the size of it astronomically. I don't know if I could be able to finish a game of that size without hiring a team to help me. We're talking not double the content, but at least twenty times the size since I would want reach romance to be fully fleshed out from start to finish.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Harem.

Definitely harem.

I will mention harem again for the search algorithm. Harem.

On a more serious note, harem is really the only route to go with a game like this. If I were to make both "exclusive" romances and harem romances for each character in the game, with how many love interests the game will have overall, it would balloon the size of it astronomically. I don't know if I could be able to finish a game of that size without hiring a team to help me. We're talking not double the content, but at least twenty times the size since I would want reach romance to be fully fleshed out from start to finish.
so you're mentioning harem so harem will show up more in the search algorithm when people search for harem so harem will show up on that post about harem better? Maybe you should have put another couple of "harem" mentions in so that harem showed up even more and harem would have an even better chance of a hit when people searched for harem. I know I search for harem a lot and am disappointed when people put harem but don't mean harem, they mean lots of girls; not harem. If they're going to put harem it should be a harem. I wonder if this post will mess up the harem search and people will see this harem post instead of your harem post? :unsure: I suppose since they are close together and both mention harem, then a harem search should return a positive hit for harem posts. Of course if you just put "harem" 50 times in a post that should work but would probably annoy even people searching for harem. I know if I was searching for "harem" and I saw a post that just had "harem" typed 50 times I'd be annoyed.....and I like harem.

(sorry, couldn't help myself :oops::oops: I'll go sit in a corner and behave myself :censored::censored: .......and play a harem game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes