robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
starts with distraction and her story continues from there every sat morning until final part.
Riley appears in the gym several weekdays aslong you finished basic training events with Harper and Valentina, maybe a bit more completed story for the others, i dunno, but when i played this update i had the event in the morning with Harper and when it ended the event with Riley started immediately, guess she was there in the afternoon ;)
Unfortunately:
- Riley only shows up at the gym on Saturday mornings
- "distraction" with Riley is a repetitive, manually activated element. The proper events are activated automatically when you enter the room.
Conclusion - the game is screwed up. Even loading the save from March does not help...
...but maybe there is some helpful command to type in the console?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Unfortunately:
- Riley only shows up at the gym on Saturday mornings
- "distraction" with Riley is a repetitive, manually activated element. The proper events are activated automatically when you enter the room.
Conclusion - the game is screwed up. Even loading the save from March does not help...
Did you make a fresh install or did you extract the update into an existing folder? Sometimes that will cause problems...

As far i know Riley has been appearing in the gym during weekdays both in the morning as in the afternoon on certain days.
The distraction scene is an option when you click on her when there, when quest is open you should trigger the story event on entering the gym.

Also be sure you did the patrol missions and whatever quests that start in the garage.... only a few are in the Riley/Harper/Valentina/Chris info so unless you visit the garage you might have missed them...

Reactions: Mormyar

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i use the mod and seems i had already completed every quests about all the girls is due about using the mod?
was mod for this or old version? i played just fine w/o mod.

did you happen to use wt-mod? it's not updated yet so if yes then fresh install.

When will the superheros stop sucking??
you want them to stop sucking mc's dick?

Mormyar

Sep 2, 2019
Did you make a fresh install or did you extract the update into an existing folder? Sometimes that will cause problems...

As far i know Riley has been appearing in the gym during weekdays both in the morning as in the afternoon on certain days.
The distraction scene is an option when you click on her when there, when quest is open you should trigger the story event on entering the gym.

Also be sure you did the patrol missions and whatever quests that start in the garage.... only a few are in the Riley/Harper/Valentina/Chris info so unless you visit the garage you might have missed them...
This helped me. I needed to go to the garage and do the main story events before progressing with Riley events. Thanks!

Reactions: vogelbeest

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Hey everyone, Solace here

I want to start off by thanking all of you for your patience. I'll go into detail with what happened here, if you're interested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With that out of the way, I was strapped for time during the development cycle of what was suppose to be 0.90, and is now 0.875. I didn't want to delay the version release since that tends to create a lot of confusion over where the game is, what's happening to it, and so on. I thought it would be best to just push through and give a smaller update with the time I had left before the scheduled release date rather than shifting everything forward three to four weeks. I also liked having a deadline. It helped keep me focused on other things.

This is why the release is shorter compared to many of the previous versions. It will not be the new norm. I anticipate that content will ramp up as things settle down. For those wondering, I'm taking it easy, spending time with my family, and enjoying some nice tea as I continue development. I'm not burning out and regular content is still being made at a reasonable pace. I'm taking breaks and easing back into things.

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
All that cheese might have gotten to Harper's head or something, because "Sheutrns her head to hide her flushed cheeks."
What's more embarrassing about this is that my proofreader had told me I had made a mistake, and then I made it worse.

I'm sorry, I'll have this fixed with the enxt pdatue.

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Solace.
This message is sometimes wrong for me. It appearing in quests i never played before too. Problem only for me ??
These messages are scripted to trigger if you have completed an event that comes after the event that you're doing. If you've used a mod or one of the compressed versions of the game, they sometimes undo those triggers when you load a save onto them. It's harmless so long as it doesn't block progression. The message itself doesn't trigger anything.

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
are updates frequent (monthly)?
Thanks
Hello,

I release an update to the game every 6 weeks. I have a one week, patreon exclusive "beta test" version of the game where my supporters help me find bugs, as well as enjoy the content early, and the public release version of the game that comes a week after that.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
The only thing about this game that sucks is the name. I passed this by several times because of the name then finally gave it a try because nothing I follow was updating and WOW!! I'm hooked! Love the story, love the girls. Definate follow.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I think the Riley and Harper gym events need to be set to a day or something, I went there and found Harper and her event played and then immediately cut to finding Riley training there. Not game breaking or anything just seems unintended.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Luckier than I then I went through two weeks in game checking everytime, Morning, afternoon and evening and could not trigger the Riley event. So I just deleted it

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes