theGlassAlice

Sep 8, 2018
Artemisia storyline kinda reminds me of Cortana in Halo 4. Please don't killed her off only to bring back an evil version of her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Artemisia storyline kinda reminds me of Cortana in Halo 4. Please don't killed her off only to bring back an evil version of her.
don't think there'll be evil version (this isn't k.i.t.t vs k.a.r.r, if some don't know reference SEARCH IT) so art will be new version and no memory of old.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
don't think there'll be evil version (this isn't k.i.t.t vs k.a.r.r, if some don't know reference SEARCH IT) so art will be new version and no memory of old.
My guess is her memories and IA would be transferred to some sort of female cyborg while the car itself is reboot

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My guess is her memories and IA would be transferred to some sort of female cyborg while the car itself is reboot
art itself said that it's not possible or at least not possible by "her" knowledge.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
art itself said that it's not possible or at least not possible by "her" knowledge.
Yeah, well, but what does she really know about it? She only knows that her memory will be wiped as is not suitable anymore for the car's system, but I'm sure Shiro can think of something else she could be suited for in her current state of mind

Reactions: tali713

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
I don't know what's going on with the 2nd Riley event not triggering. I've done another complete playthrough and I've come up with nothing.

Could you send me your save file? I would like to resolve this issue before I put out a bugfix.
Pretty sure I used one of these saves to continue in the new release.

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Pretty sure I used one of these saves to continue in the new release.
I loaded in the first one.

It seems to be working for me. Valentina's event triggers the following morning automatically (you receive the text message).

You're having the same problem with Riley as the others, though, which is my fault for not double checking the hints. Head toward the garage and click on Artemisia. Do this every morning, either talking to Artemisia or examining the suit, and that will get you caught up on the triggers to activate Riley's event.

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
The game has been updated to Verison 0.875.2 which has a few fixes, including the typo mentioned earlier in this post as well as the missing hints for Riley's events.

Reactions: DougTheC and PugWug

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
damnit. i need to find a way to reduce timeflow to play all games updated past few days.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

PC Version:

Mac Version:

Android Version:

Change-Log from 0.85 to 0.875.2:
  • 2 New Harper Events ( One new H-scene)
  • 2 New Riley Events
  • 1 New Lecture Event
  • Fixed: Missing Hints for Riley's Events
Update:

Hey everyone,

The Version 0.875 Public Release is finally here! It's a shorter update than usual, and this was because of the critical family matter that took place earlier in development. It stole about three weeks of time. I considered delaying the release, but ultimately I thought a timely, if smaller, version release was a better idea. There is some real story progress in here, and I'm happy with the risks I took with the H-scene.

For those wondering about the situation, things are getting better and I am back to development full time.

No spoilers for the release, so have fun!

Thank you for all of your support,

~Solace

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dunno where harper's events are since profile says nothing new so must been done those (on 0.875).

forgot these scrshots earlier.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes