RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.

If you can, try and seed for a bit to help with initial distribution.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 1.3G
SHA1SUM: 0f0aa0f986d67579e8dd5b651ba1d1b81108b1d7

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.

If you can, try and seed for a bit to help with initial distribution.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 1.3G
SHA1SUM: 0f0aa0f986d67579e8dd5b651ba1d1b81108b1d7
A magnet would be nice.

Reactions: RPDL

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't believe we're this far in and they are still dancing around the MC's powers even though they have brought up the same topic of his body constantly.

At this point it's just making them look a bit dumb.

"He heals really quickly, increased his muscle mass faster than anyone alive, has taken solid matter to the face, kicked by a superpowered superhero, constantly thrown by Riley and recovered instantly, sparring with the most powerful superheroine alive and walked away without so much as a bruise, rolled in a car, fallen off a roof and carried around a metal suit like it was nothing ............. lets bring all this up every day but only focus on the eyes"....

I just hope and pray they never have to investigate anything because daaaamn would they be fucked.

Am... am I going to get to fuck a car in this game? I can't tell if I'm aroused, terrified, or a little of both.
I think it's obvious by now she's going to get a body.

All that talk of transferring and mentioning the robot butler then giving her a section with the girls. The only outcome to that is fembot.

jackthetwat

Sep 5, 2017
I can't believe we're this far in and they are still dancing around the MC's powers even though they have brought up the same topic of his body constantly.

At this point it's just making them look a bit dumb.

"He heals really quickly, increased his muscle mass faster than anyone alive, has taken solid matter to the face, kicked by a superpowered superhero, constantly thrown by Riley and recovered instantly, sparring with the most powerful superheroine alive and walked away without so much as a bruise, rolled in a car, fallen off a roof and carried around a metal suit like it was nothing ............. lets bring all this up every day but only focus on the eyes"....

I just hope and pray they never have to investigate anything because daaaamn would they be fucked.

I think it's obvious by now she's going to get a body.

All that talk of transferring and mentioning the robot butler then giving her a section with the girls. The only outcome to that is fembot.
I think all the girls are clued into the fact that there is more than just "darkvision" but don't know quite how to explain it. He's basically just falling short of doing anything "super" to define what's going on with his body. They've all commented on it being odd, but just haven't put the label on it.

Reactions: Knight of Solace

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
To be fair .. there was this mutant who ”adapted” until a power snack he could not adapt to
had him beat.
Nowadays, there are ”amazo” level robots in the justice league universe,
like cybork adapting into a motherbox concept or kriptonite enhanced humans
sapping the powers off superman.

In the other universe of capt amerika and ironman, we got mother mold
making sapient robots capable of mimmicking mutant abilities,
sentinels made up of different power skills ripped off mutants,
rogue and other mutants like her stealing powers off their opponents.

MC in this game has nothing on all of those above, but could very well be one.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished up everything new in the 0.90.2 release, so back to being caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, really enjoy this game. Thank you so much for this, Dev, and I'll be looking forward for the next one.

Reactions: Knight of Solace

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Just finished up everything new in the 0.90.2 release, so back to being caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, really enjoy this game. Thank you so much for this, Dev, and I'll be looking forward for the next one.
Since you didn't mention her, I'd just like to point out that those two are not the only ones who got a hint tab on this version. Maybe you didn't actually finish everything up?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Since you didn't mention her, I'd just like to point out that those two are not the only ones who got a hint tab on this version. Maybe you didn't actually finish everything up?
If that's the case, considering I got 3 more in the previously caught up with Devs list to play, and 153 games in my games to play list, I'll just wait for the next release to figure that out.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
The game so far is good dev/dev's please add some milf's in the m.c's harem defiantly add Missus Powell to that list

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game so far is good dev/dev's please add some milf's in the m.c's harem defiantly add Missus Powell to that list
oh she will be there and riley is sorta milf and maybe that coplady will get interested about mc too.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes