lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I don't think that Mrs. Powell will kick her husband to the curb, even if he is a human teapot. However, it is clear that her feelings for MC are bound to grow, but perhaps not romantically. Her relationship with MC is very motherly, and... umm... what the fuck am I saying this is F95zone. She'll be breastfeeding him in no time.
Is that what's going to happen, or is it what YOU want to happen?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual nice update with some laughs, general plot advanced just a bit.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
so is the mc powers like some form of adaptation to the environment / about receive damage or whatever, if so is it a subconscious or is it something else?
definitely seems to be subconscious, everything seems to trigger (car blocking, darkvision) in an emergency but not when he tries. If you notice also; people are beginning to comment on how fast he's gaining muscle mass. More than would be accounted for by his workouts ( and these are buff super-chicks ). I think we're gonna see something happen with him physically soon (other than his third leg)

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
definitely seems to be subconscious, everything seems to trigger (car blocking, darkvision) in an emergency but not when he tries. If you notice also; people are beginning to comment on how fast he's gaining muscle mass. More than would be accounted for by his workouts ( and these are buff super-chicks ). I think we're gonna see something happen with him physically soon (other than his third leg)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HogRocket

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Finely decided to get back into this before you had to restart.

Was a fun playthrough, better than I remember, oddly one of the few games with there being no girl I dislike or hate.

Loved the new stuff, can anyone tell me what happens in the new repeatable scenes, not seen anything new other than story stuff.

Oh, how I want to cover Keegans big beautiful freckled tits in cum.

Looking back over the logs, doesn't seem to have been much love for Chrys.

Reactions: HogRocket

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
Why does this apk say it requires access to ALL files and may access without notifying me? Seems a bit odd.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope the dev will add some milf's like Mrs.Powell [tall and curvy(y)] into the m.c harem soon that's the content I am waiting for .It would be cool of the car could get a femme fatale[tall curvy mature ] looking android body make over like Eda did in mass effect. If and when the m.c sees her new platform his jaw will drop like a few feet underground I think:ROFLMAO: . Hopefully more human looking than Edi like for example skin/hair. I am also wondering if the mc will get real cool looking battle armor instead of the yellow and grey prototype armor sooner or later. and last it would be cool if the mc became as strong as or stronger than Mrs.Powell in extreme emergencies all I am saying is that hopefully the mc gets some cool powers instead of just :sneaky: [ snickering ]night vison .

Last edited:

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
I hope the dev will add some milf's like Mrs.Powell [tall and curvy(y)] into the m.c harem soon that's the content I am waiting for .It would be cool of the car could get a femme fatale[tall curvy mature ] looking android body make over like Eda did in mass effect. If and when the m.c sees her new platform his jaw will drop like a few feet underground I think:ROFLMAO: . Hopefully more human looking than Edi like for example skin/hair. I am also wondering if the mc will get real cool looking battle armor instead of the yellow and grey prototype armor sooner or later. and last it would be cool if the mc became as strong as or stronger than Mrs.Powell in extreme emergencies all I am saying is that hopefully the mc gets some cool powers instead of just :sneaky: [ snickering ]night vison .
The shield instantly reminded me of Steven Universe. I was in fact expecting a similar development of his character's powers, where he starts clumsy, unskilled, feeling useless to the team... And slowly, but steadily, the power usage starts becoming more frequent, and him more proficient with it, to the point of becoming a strong asset to the team, and eventually the leader.

Here, at least so far (and it's a pretty long journey already), that power seems to have been completely shut down. No development at all in that regard. And, if it's getting tough to watch it, I wouldn't imagine how tough it'd be for him.

I agree with the milf thing. I don't understand why there's that tag, if there's really no content with any milf so far (unless you consider Riley a milf, which I don't). For the time being, that tag should be removed, and a "harem" one should be included.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There is no need to add milf, at some point we are supposed to get to fuck Queeny, and then there is the big titty ginger cop, just add her to the fuck list.

• Angry
Reactions: Lonewolf007

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
There is no need to add milf, at some point we are supposed to get to fuck Queeny, and then there is the big titty ginger cop, just add her to the fuck list.
Lets us agree to disagree . I think the game should Definitely add more more milf's . Hopefully more will be added. Add one or two milfs into the m'c harem in the next few updates to keep things interesting until the dev/dev's could add a few more down the road of the game .:WeSmart:

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
The shield instantly reminded me of Steven Universe. I was in fact expecting a similar development of his character's powers, where he starts clumsy, unskilled, feeling useless to the team... And slowly, but steadily, the power usage starts becoming more frequent, and him more proficient with it, to the point of becoming a strong asset to the team, and eventually the leader.

Here, at least so far (and it's a pretty long journey already), that power seems to have been completely shut down. No development at all in that regard. And, if it's getting tough to watch it, I wouldn't imagine how tough it'd be for him.

I agree with the milf thing. I don't understand why there's that tag, if there's really no content with any milf so far (unless you consider Riley a milf, which I don't). For the time being, that tag should be removed, and a "harem" one should be included.
well I hope the mc will learn to use the wall power soon as for right as of right know the m.c only now's how to control the night vison power:cry: :cautious: . I will simply hope that the mc will get some cool useful battle powers soon and I totally agree with you about Riley not being a milf . I thought the mc was suppose to be a super hero not supper zero powerless man:LOL:

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes