punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Lets us agree to disagree . I think the game should Definitely add more more milf's . Hopefully more will be added. Add one or two milfs into the m'c harem in the next few updates to keep things interesting until the dev/dev's could add a few more down the road of the game .:WeSmart:
You going to become a patron and suggest that to them? or maybe help them with the renders for those Milfs yourself? Let the dev make the VN the way they want. If things aren't interesting enough maybe you should move on to something else.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
You going to become a patron and suggest that to them? or maybe help them with the renders for those Milfs yourself? Let the dev make the VN the way they want. If things aren't interesting enough maybe you should move on to something else.
dude chill out this is a chat All I did was give some polite feedback. Counter question . Why should I support A game that dose not have or may never get the content I am looking for? The only reason i am not supporting the game is because unlike some I don't make risky gamble's . supporting a dev for a game that you hope gets what you want but will never get geee let think :unsure: I think I will wait and see Witch way the Dev take this game if the dev decided to start adding content that I am looking for then and only then will start support the dev until then I wait and see what happens :WeSmart:.

Last edited:

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
SO the game hint for the next Riley event says " I should see how Artemisia is doing. she probably wants to talk since Josie dropped me off last night ( Morning )" I keep going to teh Garage everyday in teh morning but nothing triggers.. I have finished all teh content for the other three girls and been on two patrols with Chrys and discovered the Power .. what am I missing and how do I trigger the event, or did I mess up somehow ?

Also who the heck is " Josie " ? Oo

Please help :)

Ok Nvm.. I met Josie.. I guess I was just not at the right point yet lol

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Developer
Tired of this blackish dialogue box. Very very annoying. Make it transparent or add settings to adjust Textbox visibility

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v0.95.2public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: underoath27
Oct 8, 2019
At work yesterday I discovered that I work with someone who spells their name "Krys". Which reminded me of Chrys and look at this, an update the next day. No real point to this, I'm just sleepy and thought that was funny.

• Angry
Reactions: sniff3005

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Superheroes Suck [v0.95.2 Public] [Solace]

Original PC : 1.28 GB
Original Mac : 1.27 GB

Compressed PC (639 MB) :
Compressed Mac (623 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes