Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
About all the making love to your car
We got it covered>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't believe we're this far in and they are still dancing around the MC's powers even though they have brought up the same topic of his body constantly.

At this point it's just making them look a bit dumb.

"He heals really quickly, increased his muscle mass faster than anyone alive, has taken solid matter to the face, kicked by a superpowered superhero, constantly thrown by Riley and recovered instantly, sparring with the most powerful superheroine alive and walked away without so much as a bruise, rolled in a car, fallen off a roof and carried around a metal suit like it was nothing ............. lets bring all this up every day but only focus on the eyes"....

I just hope and pray they never have to investigate anything because daaaamn would they be fucked.

I think it's obvious by now she's going to get a body.

All that talk of transferring and mentioning the robot butler then giving her a section with the girls. The only outcome to that is fembot.

Reactions: NewTricks

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
oh she will be there and riley is sorta milf and maybe that coplady will get interested about mc too.
Will Powell really get anything? Granted I last played 0.75 and there wasn't anything for them, but still she hasn't done a Riley and curbed her husband or anything

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Will Powell really get anything? Granted I last played 0.75 and there wasn't anything for them, but still she hasn't done a Riley and curbed her husband or anything
I don't think that Mrs. Powell will kick her husband to the curb, even if he is a human teapot. However, it is clear that her feelings for MC are bound to grow, but perhaps not romantically. Her relationship with MC is very motherly, and... umm... what the fuck am I saying this is F95zone. She'll be breastfeeding him in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
the riley event about how you should see the car is doing Its not triggering Garage is empty and clicking the car i get she's dormant

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Reactions: PervySage
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes