NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just because this update doesn't focus on my chosen ship doesn't mean that I'm gonna grind my gears about it. I'm sure that sooner or later MC will get around to grinding up on Artemesia's gears amirite? Chrys' story is one of my favorites anyway. Just as long as she never puts that wig on again and we all agree to never speak of it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual very hilarious update and due that sadly too short but maybe it's good or players would get strokes after laughing too hard.

few scrshots:

1. well............. ummm..............
2. sex maniac
3. same as above
4. yea nothing changed
5. even blind man would have hard time to focus
6. these boots aren't made for walking

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well

i started this today and ..
yoga classes ?, at a "super-hero" academy? are they a regular , neccessary thing?
whats with that wanna-be vamp chrys? nympho?
the mc - is a quiet one ? or has a restricted vocabulary? :ROFLMAO:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
There's an old saying "don't stick your dick in crazy"

well, when it comes to Chrys, ya just can't help yourself! :ROFLMAO: :love: :ROFLMAO: :love:

She is definitely crazy, but worth it. (y)

Reactions: CharlieCrews

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i like Chrys, but not that much, she's about mid tier for me, so this update wasn't very thrilling
my ranking(excluding some characters) goes as follow
S Rank - Harper( My girl, my Queen)
A Rank - Riley(i really like her), Artemisia(who's a good AI, you are! best AI/Car in a game ever)
B Rank - Chrys( she's still a good character, just not the best), Valentina(honestly, she's kind of meh), Miranda(she had some development)
C Rank - Missus Powell(she's not very good, might be the lack of...content) and basically just about every other character
D Rank - Scientist-man-whose-name-i-forgor (i just don't like this guy)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, everything that I could see on the hints for 0.95.2 right now is saying all clear, so I think I am caught up with the Dev here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this game, been a fun game, and looking forward for the next release, and if I am missing something, I would catch it on the next update. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"KnightofSolace doesn't have a favorite Gir-"
this time it was chrys's turn, before that it was other and next it's some1 else.

There's an old saying "don't stick your dick in crazy"

well, when it comes to Chrys, ya just can't help yourself! :ROFLMAO: :love: :ROFLMAO: :love:

She is definitely crazy, but worth it. (y)
yea she's very hard to ignore.

How does this not have the Humor tag? Shit is so funny
maybe cuz there isn't and if updates were longer players would die due too much laughing.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes