Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, the more this goes on the more I am losing interest in Harper, but love Riley Chrys and Vals even more.

That doughnut scene was rough and a bit cringy, I wish we could hurry up and fuck Miranda.

I still think the cat is involved in all of this somehow.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Not bad, the more this goes on the more I am losing interest in Harper, but love Riley Chrys and Vals even more.

That doughnut scene was rough and a bit cringy, I wish we could hurry up and fuck Miranda.

I still think the cat is involved in all of this somehow.
Yeah, for the early stages of the game, Harper was my one love but as things have gone on I'm really drifting away from her. The other girls are way more appealing to me. When Harper was going to leave I found myself not really caring and actually thinking that it would give me more story time with the "good" love interests.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, for the early stages of the game, Harper was my one love but as things have gone on I'm really drifting away from her. The other girls are way more appealing to me. When Harper was going to leave I found myself not really caring and actually thinking that it would give me more story time with the "good" love interests.
Yeah pretty much how I felt, I also didn't care much for Chrys but after she dropped the shit and we got to see the real her she got much better.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Harper did seem to be the most Mary Sue of the lot initially, but recently her character has developed quite nicely. Riley's still my favourite, though. Would love to eventually see some sex scenes that highlight the fact that both her and the MC are freakishly strong at this point. Moving furniture on another level, basically. Would be good practice for an eventual session with Miranda (although with the new revelations about her family, I can see it taking a while to work our way there).

Megagengar456

Apr 6, 2021

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I can't remember last time i laughed this much hard for adult game LMAO
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still i should say im disappointed again with amount of content we got with update... Like always...
I think that wanting more at the end of an update is a sign that the game is pretty good. With so many VNs in my queue I can afford to be patient, I guess. But you are right in that every Artemesia scene has me in stitches so hard that I almost forget the painful throb of my blue balls.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes