uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
as to the riley comment...I think shes pragmatic about it... She knows you're in a relationship with everyone....but she wants the settle down lifestyle even if she's fighting against it. so shes conflicted....you're right on Chrys...and I'd say Harper is on that path too.....Val ....I just think she wants someone to love/believe in her

Reactions: S1nsational

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v1.301public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.10.2022 (added status & hints for the "sandbox events")
the66.
Update.....

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v1.351public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It is a harem game....now as to marry...Riley kinda hinted at this a few updates back....don't know the grand plan but gotta catch them all seems to be the goal
fuck them all. no need to catch anyone since they all have eyes on mc.

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
To help me test the patcher script I made for my game, I am testing it in other games. So, I decided to share the patch.
If you are the dev of this game and you don't want me to share these patches, just give me a heads up.

Patch 1.301 to 1.351 (123MB): -

Just extract the patch in the same folder and overwrite any file.
It has a cleanup.bat to clean removed/moved files, but I tested without it and had no issues.
If you have any issues please report it to me!

This unofficial patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited:

batanegra

May 8, 2017
please, please, please, somebody has the full save of the previous version? i had to make the systema again and i lost it like a genius

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Quick question, but when the changelog mentions "3 Valentina Snippet Events" are the 3 events considered to be :
1 - talking to her about cuddling
2 - cuddling for the first time
3 - cuddling for the 2nd time (repeatable event where she kisses you on the cheek as she leaves)
?
Or am I missing one?

Also, as it's been a while, if someone could refresh my memory as to what Valentina's now newly redone "first event" was, I'd appreciate it. A gallery system would come in pretty damn handy for these "redone" things.

nekdo

Mar 25, 2018
I would be very happy if someone could post android save file from the begining of this episode. I usually play on my PC, but i won't be home for quite some time so android is my only option.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada

*** POST UPDATED 2022-NOV-21 ***

Traducción al español - v1.351public

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. El juego arrancará en español, se puede poner en inglés en el menú Opciones

---
Spanish translation - v1.351public

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game will start in Spanish, but it's still playable in English (a switch language option will appear in the Options menu)

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
hey we are allowed to play old slot machines.... those were the days:sneaky:
When Chrys said that "we can play something from your era", my first thought was that i'm in this picture and i'm not happy about it. :confused:

Other than that, even tho this update was short, the rivalries are getting more intense: Just wait till the jealous cat finds out that Harper is going for her title of "my good girl". :D

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
When Chrys said that "we can play something from your era", my first thought was that i'm in this picture and i'm not happy about it. :confused:

Other than that, even tho this update was short, the rivalries are getting more intense: Just wait till the jealous cat finds out that Harper is going for her title of "my good girl". :D
I've ran out of reactions for today, so please enjoy this gif for your spoiler sensible-chuckle.gif

Reactions: Jinsoyun
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes