• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report system will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.
    Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.
    The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT
    Thank you for your patience.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Getting off the subject of the "cat", and this will sound stupid because I can't think of her name, but I'm really glad our lovely blonde has changed her mind about giving up the hero life, and has instead just decided to stop being a celebrity. Which is more than fair. She's done her time.
Yes, my friend! I certainly agree and appreciate your fresh change of topic... the subject of the kitty has grown stale and starting to stink like a cat box that has not been cleaned... I pet the cat every morning and treat it like family. That is as far as that goes with me...

Harper was my first favorite in this game and broke my heart when she said she was leaving.
Harper.png

I love Harper dearly and was rather pleased when she announced she would stay and just stop allowing all the media attention to thrust her into the limelight. She missed a huge part of her childhood and adolescence growing up in the flashing lights with her face plastered all over magazines and other media. Harper and I need to have many more peaceful trips up the mountain, nature hikes and other things regular folks do like shopping, eating out and going to see films and concerts. THAT is what Harper really needs. She already has my heart.:love:

The trouble is that all four of these classmates love MC. I am in love with Riley as well (the red head, massage therapist and mentalist going through her divorce.)
Riley.png
So, I am unsure how all of this will play out and am curious to see more. Valentina is gorgeous but too stiff and analytical. Chrys is too pushy and overbearing. She would be adorable if she would ditch the Donald Trump comb over and scrub off a few pounds of that black racoon makeup! She would also need to slow down a bit as her constant overbearing overdrive setting is rather annoying.

I care deeply for all of these ladies and do not wish to hurt any of them. So, my MC continues to play the balancing act... If forced to make a choice at some future date in this story, I will be hard pressed to choose between Harper and Riley. Maybe we can all three move to Utah so I could marry them both! Hahahaha:ROFLMAO: Kidding... do not want to be married... in game or otherwise. Anyway... Phat is just rambling now...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes, my friend! I certainly agree and appreciate your fresh change of topic... the subject of the kitty has grown stale and starting to stink like a cat box that has not been cleaned... I pet the cat every morning and treat it like family. That is as far as that goes with me...

Harper was my first favorite in this game and broke my heart when she said she was leaving.
View attachment 2132754

I love Harper dearly and was rather pleased when she announced she would stay and just stop the allowing all the media attention to thrust her into the limelight. She missed a huge part of her childhood and adolescence growing up in the flashing lights with her face plastered all over magazines and other media. Harper and I need to have many more peaceful trips up the mountain, nature hikes and other things regular folks do like shopping, eating out and going to see films and concerts. THAT is what Harper really needs. She already has my heart.:love:

The trouble is that all four of these classmates love MC. I am in love with Riley as well (the red head, massage therapist and mentalist going through her divorce.)
View attachment 2132791
So, I am unsure how all of this will play out and am curious to see more. Valentina is gorgeous but too stiff and analytical. Chrys is too pushy and overbearing. She would be adorable if she would ditch the Donald Trump comb over and scrub off a few pounds of that black racoon makeup! She would also need to slow down a bit as her constant overbearing overdrive setting is rather annoying.

I care deeply for all of these ladies and do not wish to hurt any of them. So, my MC continues to play the balancing act... If forced to make a choice at some future date in this story, I will be hard pressed to choose between Harper and Riley. Maybe we can all three move to Utah so I could marry them both! Hahahaha:ROFLMAO: Kidding... do not want to be married... in game of otherwise. Anyway... Phat is just rambling now...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
All the lovely girls so far seem happy to share, so I can't see anything changing from the harem dynamic that's been building so far. I think if anything, hopefully, the harem will be more formally acknowledged and accepted by all involved. I love all the girls equally, and they all deserve so much love and protection.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
detective's daughter could stir pot.
While I respect that view, Josie is just too young. She still has a mouth full of braces!!! When I was in school we called that the Black and Decker Pecker Wrecker! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:. I hope that just stays a friendly thing and doesn't go anywhere else. Four ladies is already a lot to juggle in this environment. I play some other harem titles that actually have many more LI but each new LI the dev adds just means more waiting to get back to your favorites. That is one downfall in Superheroes Suck... no option to say NO to LI. They tell you who to fuck and when. I prefer to be able to say NO and choose with whom I spend my time. That is why I am glad for the repeatable scenes so I can return to my favorite girls again and again...

Peace, Phat(y)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
detective's daughter could stir pot.
I'm saying it's going to happen, or even that I want it to happen but; I wouldn't be too surprised if we saw her develop some super powers somewhere down the line, or be shown to have had so low level power running in the background the entire time that she never knew about until we/mc absorb the power.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm saying it's going to happen, or even that I want it to happen but; I wouldn't be too surprised if we saw her develop some super powers somewhere down the line, or be shown to have had so low level power running in the background the entire time that she never knew about until we/mc absorb the power.
TMI alert! TMI alert! TMI alert! TMI alert! TMI alert!

Too many LI to process! Too many LI to process! Too many LI to process!

Error! Error! Error! Error! Error! Error! Error! Error! Error! Error!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:

TBH... Josie is a cute kid... but she is not LI material at this time.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phato_O

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
TMI alert! TMI alert! TMI alert! TMI alert! TMI alert!

Too many LI to process! Too many LI to process! Too many LI to process!

Error! Error! Error! Error! Error! Error! Error! Error! Error! Error!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:

TBH... Josie is a cute kid... but she is not LI material at this time.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phato_O
*cracks fingers* Time to get down to some serious insanity.

Where do you, and any others reading this, stand on our beloved sentient chariot of justice being or becoming a love interest?
She's in the harem tracker in her own slot, just like the detectives daughter, what's more she already lives at the academy and arguably has her own super powers.

I for one would be happy to welcome her to my harem if things go that direction

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
*cracks fingers* Time to get down to some serious insanity.

Where do you, and any others reading this, stand on our beloved sentient chariot of justice being or becoming a love interest?
She's in the harem tracker in her own slot, just like the detectives daughter, what's more she already lives at the academy and arguably has her own super powers.

I for one would be happy to welcome her to my harem if things go that direction
Not in her current shell, that's for sure! She looks more like a terminator than a LI at present!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Something to consider... some npc's are in the LI tracker just to keep track of whether they like the MC or not. This can trigger or deny certain dialogue and scene content that need not have ANYTHING to do with sex. For example, the car AI has to like MC and trust him enough to go for the whole idea of being moved to a new body in the first place... things like that which are part of the story but totally not sexual in any way. Same thing applies to that kid Josie too. I see her as a friend but NOT a friends with benefits situation. She's just a kid. Is she even 18 yet? If it were up to me, she would have to wait for her legal drinking age at least and have the braces removed too... maybe three or four more years?

Just MHO... Adventure ever on, Phat:oops:

• Haha

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
If they are in the tracker they are or will become love interest down the road. That much has been made clear by the dev time ago. Some arcs will be deeper and more developed than others, and some are just beginning, but this a harem game.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If they are in the tracker they are or will become love interest down the road. That much has been made clear by the dev time ago. Some arcs will be deeper and more developed than others, and some are just beginning, but this a harem game.
Not aiming this at you specifically, but I hate when people who have been following a game on this site for ages, get snippy with people who have started following a game on this site recently. Short of reading through, in this case just over 100 pages of posts, it's impossible to know who said what when.

Now I for one welcome this news that our robot friend will become our robot lover at some stage. Ditto for our detectives daughter

• Haha

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Not aiming this at you specifically, but I hate when people who have been following a game on this site for ages, get snippy with people who have started following a game on this site recently. Short of reading through, in this case just over 100 pages of posts, it's impossible to know who said what when.

Now I for one welcome this news that our robot friend will become our robot lover at some stage. Ditto for our detectives daughter
I was just giving the info the newcomers may not have. I didn't think that was a bad idea, but OK, from now on I'll let people keep going on circles again and again and misleading other potential newcomers about things that have been already discussed and made clear ages ago, if you think that's better for everyone?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was just giving the info the newcomers may not have. I didn't think that was a bad idea, but OK, from now on I'll let people keep going on circles again and again and misleading other potential newcomers about things that have been already discussed and made clear ages ago, if you think that's better for everyone?
I wasn't attacking you. And I appriciate what you shared. You shared what you knew nicely. Others frequently don't. Please continue to enlighten us newcomers in a friendly way

Reactions: moskyx and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
AI girl will definitely need a new skin! I am NOT fucking the terminator!!!
Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc's sperm activates her x-gene.

• Haha

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Personally Im looking forward to date time with bartender......oooooo....she was hot....and yes Solace has said we get time with her.

• Thinking Face
Jul 10, 2020
Has anyone else run into a problem where you get a error when trying to save? I can't save the game because everytime i try i get this long error log and i either have to rollback a day or ignore it and pretend i never tried.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Has anyone else run into a problem where you get a error when trying to save? I can't save the game because everytime i try i get this long error log and i either have to rollback a day or ignore it and pretend i never tried.
What does the error say?

Jul 10, 2020
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1102, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 983, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 918, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 330, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 435, in save
    location.save(slotname, sr)
  File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 435, in save
    raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Superheroes Suck 1.301public
Sun Nov  6 00:35:44 2022
[/CODE]
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

It says this. I'm not gamedev but it seems like it is having trouble locating where to put tthe saves which is strange. I've never had the problem with any other Renpy game.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
That error isn't helpful, so I can't help much. But you can try running as administrator. Or try deleting the game\save folder.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes