• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I'm seeing the usual "evening" event with Harper in the kitchen that's been around the last few patches, but nothing new in the library at all. Nothing at "night" either.
When all conditions are met, there should be an option to "have the talk with Harper" in the evening in the kitchen. It has it's own separate option, like the "train with X" ones before. So that's what you are looking for.

Reactions: CharlieCrews

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
the lightening villain, is hot, hope she becomes the next "pet" for the MC.

I lie that game, but it kind of sucks that there is so much click around .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lovestruck is supper hot, more than the others...
broken girls are the best, "breaking her in" and making her "a good hero" can be a great addition tot he team,
did I mention she's hot?
didn't say that.
she would need a lot "training" to become a hero.
you did couple times.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Riley was also Married, and lovestruck is sort of suck in a bad place ("where she's hiding in a bathroom for 3 days"), its a tricky alliance and she just needs not some "training" but some "Dicking", she seems desperate for a change, getting on her knees will be the first step.
"Then she can make better decisions, under new Management!"
by the way the boss girl once she's saved she is also 100% fair game, can also join the ranks next to her daughter, and help the new Manager...
this is a harem game...

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So how much longer do you think we're going to have to wait before it's revealed that the cat is the blonde girl on the train from the beginning of the game whose power is shape shifting into a cat?

Because I'm pretty sure that's where he got his night vision from.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So how much longer do you think we're going to have to wait before it's revealed that the cat is the blonde girl on the train from the beginning of the game whose power is shape shifting into a cat?

Well, we haven't gained any shapeshifting powers from contact with the cat, so I'm going to say a long time

Reactions: mrttao

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I mean, if she was unimportant, she wouldn't be a picture on the OP.
Not saying she isn't important. But the game to me at least, still feels really early in story. I kinda feel things are still being set up in a lot of ways.

I just hope, that is the cat really is a human with shapeshifting powers, that the reason we aren't absorbing them is because it needs skin contact and the fur is getting in the way. That would just be soo annoying.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020

This is a popular theory on discord that the cat is Jessica who is also the long lost sister.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

I thought night vision came from miss not!superman

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes