S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't think the cat is a shapeshifter. My theory is that it is a cat.
As funny as that would be, I don't think that's make much sense. If MC can absorb natural non super powers/abilities, like cats being able to see in the dark, then MC would start getting the other natural talents of the girls.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I think the darkvision came from the cat, but that's the lesser mystery here. How did MC get is super dick? The only guy he touched was grandpa and the rest were women... Somebody is withholding crucial information here and the main story is just a red herring.
it's an after effect of Missu Powel power

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
"realistically" if he own power is to absorb powers from others through touch, it'd make sense for his powers to include reasons for people to want physical touch with him to increase the chances of gaining more powers. So MC is physically attractive

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think the darkvision came from the cat, but that's the lesser mystery here. How did MC get is super dick? The only guy he touched was grandpa and the rest were women... Somebody is withholding crucial information here and the main story is just a red herring.
The big dick came from touching Queen Unbreakable. There is a reason why we haven't seen her naked yet :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
wasn't nightvision from a girl MC knew in high-school ? i think i remember a discussion about it with Josie
She was a classmate of Josie's. Remember she said she was a freshman when MC is a senior. Also what was said earlier about harshlight. He "triggered" the MC power on with the handshake. Also the MC dick growth honestly is probable from Queen Unbreakable. It is a muscle and shes already touched you since she helped you up when you "crashed the defences"

Reactions: ciberma7865

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
She was a classmate of Josie's. Remember she said she was a freshman when MC is a senior. Also what was said earlier about harshlight. He "triggered" the MC power on with the handshake. Also the MC dick growth honestly is probable from Queen Unbreakable. It is a muscle and shes already touched you since she helped you up when you "crashed the defences"
There is no muscle in the human penis. At all. Vaginal walls have muscles. But that's it.

Reactions: haooni and PapaPhat

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The big dick came from touching Queen Unbreakable. There is a reason why we haven't seen her naked yet :devilish:
funny. but to ruin the joke.
queen unbreakable power upgraded her tits from small to humongous.
when MC got it, instead of giving him tits it gave him a bigger dick and balls
suggesting it is just "well endowed" power that works on what you already have.
otherwise MC would have grown giant tits, which he didn't

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There is no muscle in the human penis. At all. Vaginal walls have muscles. But that's it.
Yeah... it's basically a blood bag with a tube running through it as a urine and sperm pipeline with a few thousand nerve endings running to it... 4000 in the glans alone...

As to where MC got any of his powers or attributes, I'm staying the fuck out of that debate. It is all speculation with zero proof. Personally, I think you've all gone a bit mental with the whole discussion and have essentially highjacked this entire thread!:devilish:

Adventure ever on friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and CrazyRabbit

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that the cat is - forgive my pun - a catspaw. I've never bought that a shapeshifter would choose to be a cat for that long to bet such a limited amount of information. That is a lot of cat food, coughing up hairballs, and shitting in a box just to find out that MC fucks your sister sometimes. I do believe that she has the power to see through the eyes of animals and perhaps control animals or even enter the minds of people when they are asleep or insensate. Hence the dreams. Our secret villain has evil plans and probably some semblance of a life to live. She isn't going to waste her time licking her asshole in MCs room all day.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah... it's basically a blood bag with a tube running through it as a urine and sperm pipeline with a few thousand nerve endings running to it... 4000 in the glans alone...

As to where MC got any of his powers or attributes, I'm staying the fuck out of that debate. It is all speculation with zero proof. Personally, I think you've all gone a bit mental with the whole discussion and have essentially highjacked this entire thread!:devilish:

Adventure ever on friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

No1. Thanks for the backup RE: the penis.

No2. How can we highjack the thread when we're discussing the game the thread is for? We're all having fun. There's no fighting. Which given some of the game threads I'm following is impressive

• Haha
Reactions: mrttao and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No1. Thanks for the backup RE: the penis.

No2. How can we highjack the thread when we're discussing the game the thread is for? We're all having fun. There's no fighting. Which given some of the game threads I'm following is impressive
#1... Those are facts, medically proven. Of course I got your back:cool:(y)
#2... Just teasing, friend :devilish:
All the same, I do not debate speculation. There is no way to prove your assertions therefore no way to win the argument. So, enjoy... just don't try to drag me into it. Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: S1nsational

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I think that the cat is - forgive my pun - a catspaw. I've never bought that a shapeshifter would choose to be a cat for that long to bet such a limited amount of information. That is a lot of cat food, coughing up hairballs, and shitting in a box just to find out that MC fucks your sister sometimes. I do believe that she has the power to see through the eyes of animals and perhaps control animals or even enter the minds of people when they are asleep or insensate. Hence the dreams. Our secret villain has evil plans and probably some semblance of a life to live. She isn't going to waste her time licking her asshole in MCs room all day.
I was mostly joking in my post and i kind of agree with you on this one.
But, counterpoint: are you sure about that after being on this forum? Smart money would bet that there are at least a dozen people here who are looking for the exact scenario you described for their kinks.

And yeah, the superdick is probably the side effect of the Queen's power on a guy, but if that's the case, then i can't wait for the deliciously awkward conversations it can create with Harper and Chrys. Especially after the scenes in the last update.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Getting off the subject of the "cat", and this will sound stupid because I can't think of her name, but I'm really glad our lovely blonde has changed her mind about giving up the hero life, and has instead just decided to stop being a celebrity. Which is more than fair. She's done her time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes