HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Allan Trumbull, HogRocket, cxx
Was I really the only one to notice this?
I missed that for sure. I did wonder about Valentina's spying later based on some things she said after finding out about her invisibility power but missed that one.

Do you think that is because of his power? or just some sneaky foreshadowing by the Dev?:unsure:

Gonna have to go replay that scene.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I missed that for sure. I did wonder about Valentina's spying later based on some things she said after finding out about her invisibility power but missed that one.

Do you think that is because of his power? or just some sneaky foreshadowing by the Dev?:unsure:

Gonna have to go replay that scene.
In fact he's going out and suddenly stops as if he has bumped onto something. In older versions we actually got to see Valentina appearing near the hallway's wall after Harper departs, but it was removed as it was a too obvious way for players to discover Valentina's power way before than the MC does

Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
In fact he's going out and suddenly stops as if he has bumped onto something. In older versions we actually got to see Valentina appearing near the hallway's wall after Harper departs, but it was removed as it was a too obvious way for players to discover Valentina's power way before than the MC does
I never saw a shoe, but did see the "bump" and remember wondering about it when I first saw it...........then promptly forgetting it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hmm. This will be the secod update in a row I've not bothered to download. Maybe with three together they'll be a whole one.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v0.975.1public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes