DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Going through all this.
Honest question was there any use for anything in the shop currently?
Aside from laptop.

I went through only with condoms and a laptop in all 4 playthroughs.
You should try to buy that fucking 2,000,000$ cracked face sculpture
i for one glad to buy it

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
You should try to buy that fucking 2,000,000$ cracked face sculpture
i for one glad to buy it
Where would you even get that much money? After working for Alice I got, at best, ~1.6k to spend. That's one laptop and little else.
At first I thought the gloryhole was our "money-maker" as sometimes people leave money after being serviced and the school is filled with rich kids... but nah. They get an awesome BJ and don't even leave 5$... bunch of cheapskates.

But yeah, with our superior transformative abilities, the MC would make a great hooker. Alternatively, we could join some poker tables and cheat the bastards out of their money (while throwing in a few loses to make it less obvious, lol).

------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone else feel like Charlie (from the orphanage) may be related to the MC? I'm getting that kind of vibe...

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
with the possible exception of his son being powered now... Unless he noticed when he saw his scrawny kid sunddenly hunkified.
Didn't the father have a private company perform blood tests on his son after his son got injured? I think the reason he was taken there was because the father knew.

aaasssdddfffggg

Nov 9, 2021
Didn't the father have a private company perform blood tests on his son after his son got injured? I think the reason he was taken there was because the father knew.
The dad's also a close associate of the sector PM (Tiffany's dad). That'll definitely be coming up at some point, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he knew.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Where would you even get that much money? After working for Alice I got, at best, ~1.6k to spend. That's one laptop and little else.
At first I thought the gloryhole was our "money-maker" as sometimes people leave money after being serviced and the school is filled with rich kids... but nah. They get an awesome BJ and don't even leave 5$... bunch of cheapskates.

But yeah, with our superior transformative abilities, the MC would make a great hooker. Alternatively, we could join some poker tables and cheat the bastards out of their money (while throwing in a few loses to make it less obvious, lol).

Does anyone else feel like Charlie (from the orphanage) may be related to the MC? I'm getting that kind of vibe...

I was thinking that but that's unlikely I think.
I guess you have never been to a glory hole before.
Every where I have been they have always been free.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I was thinking that but that's unlikely I think.
I guess you have never been to a glory hole before.
Every where I have been they have always been free.
While the service itself is free I feel like a job well done deserves a tip.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018

It's an obvious troll comment.
Since I did ask "was there any use for anything in the shop"
A claim of it being bought was made but not what it did.

;)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Anyone have any idea when the next update's going to drop?
He said in April it would be out "early next month" but probably a bit later than that.

His most recent progress report said he was done with the writing and 75% of the art 10 days ago.

So, maybe around end of the month if we account for the beta testing they'd need to do.

Reactions: chikipiki

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Anyone have any idea when the next update's going to drop?
It shouldn't be too long apparently. Though I don't know about WeirdWorld's work speed, but seeing as people mentionned they were apparently not far off a new update, it's likely to be within a month of two, probably ?
Should be substantial as well, since we know the next update will close the current arc.

Reactions: chikipiki

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Took awhile, but here is a very basic walkthrough for the choices for this game (it is not prettiest walkthrough, but it works I hope). I won't promise that I have 100% accuracy, but it should be good enough. If you find any errors or improvements, let me know.
so far the only things that make a difference that isn't immediately visible seems to be that you gotta train every chance you get if you ever plan on fighting and depending on who you lose your virginity to you will have different conversations with jake, i think theres 3 ones you can lose virginity to which is childhood friend, zombie or stripper

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
depending on who you lose your virginity to you will have different conversations with jake, i think theres 3 ones you can lose virginity to which is childhood friend, zombie or stripper
Those are the three options that are noted down in variables, yes. My protagonist actually lost his virginity to Angelina, but the game doesn't make a note of that. Dev probably thought it was impossible, or overlooked it.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes