balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
So very much. Is it voluntary or forced, is it the MC that gets changed, is it solely for npcs that shift gender, etc...
I've seen too many games that leave these details out and suddenly my 'male protagonist' has tits and is no longer sporting a masculine down under.
The main character is a shapeshifter. During the wacky discovering his powers phase he changes into one of the girls.

Reactions: WeirdWorld

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
So very much. Is it voluntary or forced, is it the MC that gets changed, is it solely for npcs that shift gender, etc...
I've seen too many games that leave these details out and suddenly my 'male protagonist' has tits and is no longer sporting a masculine down under.
This demo makes it pretty clear that you might be transforming into girls occasionally for stealth but that it's up to you if you engage with any sex scenes as a girl. It's a power within the MC's control.

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ha, those Alex Mercer comments, and the Darkness ones too. My inspirations were a bit blatant weren't they? That said, having an MC with the power to shapeshift has it's advantages. If the majority feel the design is a poor choice, the MC may suddenly decide he don't wanna look like that no more.

I'll hold off for now as writing that in would take time, but maybe I'll put a poll up somewhere or something. That said, if you guys don't like the MC's design keep those kinds of comments coming, the feedback will help me decide.
I've updated the description to be a little more detailed under the "genre" section. First transformation is accidental, future will be intentional as the events of the game calls for it, it won't be permanent. Sex as a female is also optional. Transformations in general are largely under the MC's control.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
After playing, there is not too much content, but what have we have is well written, both the personality of the mc and his design is not something that i really like, at start he is a too much strange (he look like he is not a part of that group), but for the rest, they are well written (for what appear in the game), the art for the girls is good, but i don't like the mc friends being the classic school "stereotype"(we have the nerd, the black brothers, and the sports guy) but so far is a good start. I hope that the history develop a lot more, there is a shit ton of stuff that was not answered (also i don't know why the mc don't go talk with ella about everything that happened with him, he is the one that drugged him and she know stuff). Good luck with the game dev.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
"2D, Handjob, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Monster, Transformation, Male Protagonist, Vaginal Sex, Bukkake, Big tits, Big ass, 'Soft' Horror.
Gender Bender(transform into a woman, transform other people into women, etc as the MC desires. Sex as woman or with genderbent women is optional) "

SOOOOOO much interest in both that preview art and these tags so far.
I don't Patreon games on demo/version 1's but, think I'm gonna have to track this for version 2 or 3 consideration...

JJATH

May 2, 2017
It's a good game so far, but will this be a sandbox or is it just going to be like those Episode games with just choices?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just like that I'm bookmarking this game, love the art style and the dark air in it. Not just that but that genderbender tag really tempting me too, I would love to have MC to switch in between male to female and reverse to have even more fun with it...and if he/she have the power to turn other people into women then it would double the fun
Wish you the best in the develop this project WeirdWorld , for now the premiere was very good so far

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was kinda interesting... I sort of dig the gothy vibe all the characters have (even the cheerleadrs), but while I thought the women were a bit overboobed at first it just gets ridiculous the further in you get... the art is a bit hit or miss, but I was fine with it... I'd definitely play more of this and hopefully the choices will feel a bit more meaningful later, I tried picking everything differently a second time but nothing really changed.

Reactions: chrisnerdyguy

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
The description reminds me of an anime called " " with changes, sneaking in the shadows, etc... I don't know what you are planning, but creating an "Organization" seems incredible in the aforementioned. I'm very into Dark vibe contents without much gore. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing your game development, it sure caught my attention like a flash. Good luck! ;)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with the demo and I must say it was very good, the shapeshifting and genderbending ability was very interested and a rare concept for adult games these day. Really reminding me a lot of the game Darkness with those creatures and the look of MC so I really hope we got some more similar fight and action as preferences of that game, and would be fun to have more horror element in the story later
The sex action was very great and we really need more monster sex in the future, not just MC in human form with monster girls but MC become 1 and fucking both monster and human too

4.80 star(s) 304 Votes