Aug 1, 2020
fuck Jared when can we kill and consume him and his father. I was disappointed that we couldn't in this update on another note when are we finally gonna kill Dietz Aldian and the rest of the Aldian remnants

Reactions: Katsuki45

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
fuck Jared when can we kill and consume him and his father. I was disappointed that we couldn't in this update on another note when are we finally gonna kill Dietz Aldian and the rest of the Aldian remnants
I'm half expecting a random moment where we see Mecha Klaus or some shit on some Dragonball fuckery.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I'm 99% sure there is an Aldian mafia arc coming after the Twins arc. Alice was having problems and it's because Aldain is allied with SIN. Always hyped for more Alice content.
Alice or Liz content is always good.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I'm 99% sure there is an Aldian mafia arc coming after the Twins arc. Alice was having problems and it's because Aldain is allied with SIN. Always hyped for more Alice content.
Alice or Liz content is always good.
Personally, I think it will be the Twins arc, then an short in-between arc with Tiffany/Claudia cause Tiffany is a little wierd atm, then we have an Aldain arc. And after that I want to say is a riot arc where the tension between HERO and the public/government gets out of control, and MC needs to deal with the team captains basically voting to "subjugate the lesser humans", at which point MC might evolve to Level 4. Either that or Ella wakes up. Maybe both at the same time.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Personally, I think it will be the Twins arc, then an short in-between arc with Tiffany/Claudia cause Tiffany is a little wierd atm, then we have an Aldain arc. And after that I want to say is a riot arc where the tension between HERO and the public/government gets out of control, and MC needs to deal with the team captains basically voting to "subjugate the lesser humans", at which point MC might evolve to Level 4. Either that or Ella wakes up. Maybe both at the same time.
It checks out. 1.0 has to be a big update and plot-heavy. A Hero/SIN or Hero/Public altercations can be the content we are looking for.

Reactions: axy2

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
If it was ANY other character I'd go along with that impression too.

But Jared is ya know...the son of the guy who basically has near complete sway over SIN.

I don't know their relationship but clearly its high enough that he has his son working directly with Ella's kids.

Its not out of the realm of possibility that he gave his son something that could be used to save him.

But on another note, no one at SIN (outside of a monster probably) is going to try and 'touch' him, touching Jared is a bad...bad idea.

Not because he's strong or anything, anyone could probably kill him no issue. His daddy is the issue, what daddy says goes more or less. I mean like...he's been using his daddy's influence throughout the game so this is of no surprise.

The superhumans of SIN are clearly getting benefits/being paid so those who try and test their luck against the kid of the guy paying them is in for a reallll bad time.
I have some thoughts on SIN's leadership and this post gave me a reason to attempt putting it all together.

1) Very early in the game, Ella loses a precious stone. Some time later we see Ella approach Langdon, who gives the stone to her in exchange for aid. This aid is described as actual protection, but Langdon goes ahead and asks for some pills to lure and capture monsters.

2) Langdon gives a building to Ella to house the kids and an office with computers connected to his satellites. He mentions he has started turning people to superhumans, and he asks Ella if he and his son will survive the transformation.

3) Ella has the kids searching for some items. At some point, around the time Jake takes control of the Prime Minister's office, she has a discussion with Cole about it.

4) Ella finds whatever she is looking for in the mine, It seems to be a heart that increases her corruption by exposure. She then decides to use this place to allow Deryl to work in peace.

5) Cole announces SIN to the world and Langdon calls Ella to discuss how things are going. He remarks that Ella fucked up by delegating the work to Cole and that SIN is important to their plans, but Ella says that he has not need for SIN and is generally dismissive, acting like she wants to do the minimum possible.

6) During the battle we learn that SIN was Cole's assignment. The assumption is that Ella made him do it.

Commentary:
Up till now, it seems that Ella and SIN are two different entities in a business agreement. Naturally we don't even know at this point why Ella would bother with finding recruits for SIN. After all the initial agreement seemed to be about protection. Additionally the main assumption was that Ella gave the "assignment" to Cole.

6) Ella dies and sometime later we see Charlie with Jared. We learn that there are more stones to be found and Jared is leading the search but he has no clue what the stones are for. We also learn that Tanos works for SIN and that Ella discussed MC with Langdon.

7) We learn that the twins were Shen's thing, the twinsnatcher is Eisheth, an S Class monster, and they both were acting on Tanos' interests. Additionally Shen thinks that Ella's death affects SIN's survival and he wonders if there is any point to what they do. He is however proud that the twins are better than MC. Lastly he remarks that they can do nothing against Eisheth's bloodlust, at least till they reach level 5. Finally we learn that Eisheth is in love with Tanos.

Commentary:
At this point we can notice a shift. We know from Aglaecwif that Ella wants to do a ritual. However without her, it doesn't make sense that the kids will continue doing her bidding unless she has transfered her full knowledge to them. Yet the kids continue going through the motions. Charlie (who isn't even an "Ella's kid" to begin with) helps Jared with stones, Her, Cole and Zara continue recruiting for SIN, Shen does doc's bidding and keeps the Apostle spawn hunt alive, and the S Class monsters continue their alliance with SIN. All in all it seems that Ella's death hasn't changed anything.

We seemingly gone from a simple business agreement to fix Ella's fuckup to a full intergration between SIN, Ella's kids and the monsters. The question is why?

8) MC finds a picture connecting Ella to Tanos.

Commentary:
I'd love to say at this point that all have been made clear, but the truth is that it made this whole thing A LOT more complicated.

1) Tanos is a superhuman of creation, and quite likely the original creator of the pills if Deryl is to be believed. Why would Langdon need Ella's pills?
2) Tanos has an S Class monster doing his bidding. Their "relationship" doesn't seem very recent. If so, why would Langdon even bother with Ella
3) If Ella and Tanos are in cahoots, why would she make a business deal with Langdon instead of just asking Tanos to intrervene?
4) Ella is "chosen" according to Aglaecwif, which is probably why the S Class monsters follow her. Why do they remain? I can't accept that Charlie and Zara mindcontrol them. If that was the case, they would stop Eisheth from going after random twins, but Shen makes it sound impossible.
5) Does Tanos know about Ella's plans and how apostles factor into it? If Langdon knows about MC and Ella believes him to be exactly what she needs, why haven't SIN tried to trap/abduct him but Langdon tries to "persuade" him instead?

There are probably a lot more questions that need to be answered in order for this to make any sense at all. At the moment it seems that all power is in Tanos' fingertips. He is the one who does research on apostle spawns, he can get Eisheth to do his bidding, he has an important connection to Ella.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Tanos is a superhuman of creation, and quite likely the original creator of the pills if Deryl is to be believed. Why would Langdon need Ella's pills?
My guess is that Ella's pills may differ from Tanos's pills.

For whatever reason her's might be more effective or have a different effect...for whatever reason Tanos can't replicate it and thus Langy needs Ella.

Tanos has an S Class monster doing his bidding. Their "relationship" doesn't seem very recent. If so, why would Langdon even bother with Ella
Ella for whatever reason knows a lot of shit that I presume others dont know even an S class monster.

If Ella and Tanos are in cahoots, why would she make a business deal with Langdon instead of just asking Tanos to intrervene?
My best guess here is that Ella and him had a falling out...or maybe they were never close to begin with.

Ella is "chosen" according to Aglaecwif, which is probably why the S Class monsters follow her. Why do they remain?
Honestly this one is totallllly up in the air on why they remain.

They must benefit heavily from remaining with SIN...they don't have to hunt anymore, the superhumans just provide em with whatever they need like with pinkie...they give her twins or 'lovers'

Basically like how humans provide for dogs for a service.

Dog gets meat in return for protecting livestock as an example.

Does Tanos know about Ella's plans and how apostles factor into it? If Langdon knows about MC and Ella believes him to be exactly what she needs, why haven't SIN tried to trap/abduct him but Langdon tries to "persuade" him instead?
There's a good possibility that they had a falling out so I doubt Tanos knows of any of Ella's plans and if he does they might be outdated.

In regards to MC my guess is that Ella didn't give langy EVERYTHING about MC like how important he is to her plan just that he is a target of interest. Another possibility is that Langy knows its currently extremely difficult to kidnap MC due to him being constantly in the HERO base and the fact the MC can disguise himself so getting away is very easy unless brought into Hex's dimension so its too much risk unless they can ensure they can lock em into one area for transportation to Hex dimension.

Reactions: Gtdead

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
4) Ella is "chosen" according to Aglaecwif, which is probably why the S Class monsters follow her. Why do they remain? I can't accept that Charlie and Zara mindcontrol them. If that was the case, they would stop Eisheth from going after random twins, but Shen makes it sound impossible.
First, there seems to be an important power difference between regular S Rank monsters, and Eisheth, Aglaecwif, the Fairy, Valravn, the Rebis, and one currently unknown monster.
I believe this was shown in the scene where the MC connects with the memory wolf monster. It spoke of ascendant beasts that stood above others of its kind, and showed shadowy figures, but you can definitely make out who they are.

Second, we know they're using mind control on monsters because Briar talks about how Hex was "made friendly" or something, pretty clearly alluding to mind control.
It's likely they just can't mind control a monster of Eisheth and Aglaecwif's power, which is why they can't keep Eisheth from killing twins, and why (IIRC) Ella needed to make a deal with Aglaecwif (who may not even still be with SIN after the Battle of the Diamonds). Eisheth is still with SIN because she loves Tanos.
It would also explain why, as Briar stated, they couldn't make Valravn friendly. Those three are simply on another level, even to other S Rank monsters.

Last edited:

MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
Rerun the game, that Tanos guy reminds me of The God Emperor of Mankind from Warhammer 40k, and Eisheth...something related to slaanesh, very heretic( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1699881943074.png

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Second, we know they're using mind control on monsters because Briar talks about how Hex was "made friendly" or something, pretty clearly alluding to mind control.
It would also explain why, as Briar stated, they couldn't make Valravn friendly. Those three are simply on another level, even to other S Rank monsters.
Brair also claims to want to/is attempting to be friends with the monsters (iirc nobody else in SIN uses the words "friends") which would be muddled if they were actively being mind controlled (if they are controlled they should already be friends) but it could just be a case of Brair being a "good person" and trying to be nice/friendly even if they are controlled but he seems like the most """"normal"""" of the SIN bunch so it could really go either way.

Valravn might not have wanted to talk to them because he clearly wants to RP a solo "dark knight" build and it wouldn't really make sense that MC is able to beat him at level 2 (even if Cole weakened him Cole isn't a level 5 is he?) but Ella wasn't able to control him at 4 or 5? Or even go back at that level and force him?

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
While it is true that they are "on another level", it is worth noting that Valravn in particular specifically has the power to negate intangible abilities' effects on himself. They can't mind-control him because he is simply outright immune to mind control as part of his power.

4.80 star(s) 305 Votes