ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Now that I think about it, one good thing would have been to have a reminder-list of all the powers seen so far. Because I'm fairly sure I forgot a lot of them, especially with the more or less unnamed characters that are there barely a scene or so...
The wiki is your best bet for a list of powers by character.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Liz lost a leg and Amber an arm in their struggle with the strenght eaters but they both have them during their vivisection.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tanos even removed Liz's heart and other organs at one point, but she's still alive later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's a little piece of head compared to that?

Besides they could already be lv3 for all we know. Tanos has been experimenting on them for days, and his main interest is their shared evolution.
I mean...as long as they survive MC will be able to fix them. Might need a 4th evolution first like he did for Mia's memories but he'll fix them. And I think a 4th evolution is probably what will happen after he beats all these bastards. Hopefully Cole's head ends up on a pike too.

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
Jake's is just too busted to resist. I'm training the hell out of his powers and becoming an anti-villain benevolent dictator expeditiously.

I'd love to have Deryl's variant of the creation trait due to sheer versatility, but at the same time I'm probably not going to be able to use it to his extent, even though I actually could replicate some of his Level 1/2 techniques if I tried. Unless ascension decides to amp my autistic ass' intelligence in the process of putting me through instantaneous centuries of evolution, I'd probably have to go with Valravn's. Mainly because anti-magic is always busted, no one said monsters didn't count as characters and I'll need protection from the rest of y'all here.

Reactions: Viniuchi

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Why do I get the sense that HERO is looking to turn on the MC the moment Langdon and SIN are out of the picture? My MC has literally been doing all he can for them and then behind his back they're like "we'll use him as long as we can" like they already got a plan to kill him or something. I get the sense that one way or another we'll end up full fledged fugitives sooner rather than later.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Why do I get the sense that HERO is looking to turn on the MC the moment Langdon and SIN are out of the picture? My MC has literally been doing all he can for them and then behind his back they're like "we'll use him as long as we can" like they already got a plan to kill him or something. I get the sense that one way or another we'll end up full fledged fugitives sooner rather than later.
Cause that is all MC and many others at HERO are assets.

Assets to be used and discarded when needed.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Why do I get the sense that HERO is looking to turn on the MC the moment Langdon and SIN are out of the pictures? My MC has literally been doing all he can for them and then behind his back they're like "we'll use him as long as we can" like they already got a plan to kill him or something. I get the sense that one way or another we'll end up full fledged fugitives sooner rather than later.
it ok

becasuse we have the same plan XD

H.E.R.O
has to go

zandalari

May 4, 2019
From the unpopular powers that would be interesting to pick, Langdon's monster ability, possession, would be a problem for anyone to deal with. Would make for a very interesting MC if there's ever a spinoff.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes