Apr 16, 2020
Yeah.

One day brother EndlessNights mentioned we should have one and I zoomed to create the foundation of it all since I got many years of fandom under my belt anyway.

If you ever wanna contribute (or anyone else) feel free to.
Now I know where I've seen your profile pic haha thanks for the wiki, btw how'd you even got the info the percentage of the lineage/origin of the characters?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Now I know where I've seen your profile pic haha thanks for the wiki, btw how'd you even got the info the percentage of the lineage/origin of the characters?
Most of it came from leaked character/monster reports.

Others came from WeirdWorld himself during streams.

You are welcome for the wiki (group effort though. Everyone worked hard).

Reactions: -Maniackanime-

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah but then what? Who's going to protect humans? The governments and their armies are useless and SIN is orders of magnitudes more fucked than HERO.
imperial-fist-warhammer (1).gif

yep demigodkids and everything

but with good parenting
so half of them dont end up retards
well more than half being honest
Th26dG.gif

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Just fuck monsters.

Simple solution.
Dexter Miliken seemed to imply there might be a way for superhumans to reproduce around the time of Tiffany's marriage(which lasted a whole 10 seconds), where he talks about arranged marriages as a means for families to combine into one over generations but when confronted with the fact Tiffany can't have children anymore he's like "well who knows"...that fucker is definitely up to something.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Dexter Miliken seemed to imply there might be a way for superhumans to reproduce around the time of Tiffany's marriage(which lasted a whole 10 seconds), where he talks about arranged marriages as a means for families to combine into one over generations but when confronted with the fact Tiffany can't have children anymore he's like "well who knows"...that fucker is definitely up to something.
Yup

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes