Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
uhh sorry if this ask before but can we add sex change jordan as i feel him will be better off as a women after that lady fall asleep during sex i know we can make him dick better but what turning him to a she
justno.jpg
Btw the response to your question is no

Also nobody ever asked this and probably never will.
Not to kinkshame or whatever this is but it ain't happening

Reactions: Dark479

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I have played through this update 3 times so far....most of it anyway, 2nd and 3rd times I only went as far back at the 4 word quiz until the end and holy crap, this update is so good. Literal 10/10 stuff. I still really hope more than anything that we can restore Liz and Amber as they were and maybe block off the memories of what Tanos did if we can...similar to how the MC has a ton of childhood memories blocked off we still know nothing about...maybe not the most moral way to deal with the issue but possibly the only way Liz and Amber can be freed from that kind of extreme trauma.

But so many positives to this update. The Cole fight was insanely good...the MC finally gets to vocalize the exact words a large part of the fanbase have been feeling about Cole for a long time. I probably would have preferred he died, I am not sure he deserves to end up as an experiment of Tanos but I also have a hard time feeling any degree of sympathy for him after he tried to kill Liz and Amber at the very end of the fight...even fully knowing what they had been through and what they had survived that jackass wanted to vaporize them. That moment erased any and all sympathy I may have gained from learning his story growing up.

And possibly the biggest star of the update was Deryl, that campfire party in the cave he set up was the best thing...and just seeing Amber snap out of her trauma for just a bit to rail against Deryl having cheated on her and later even smiling towards the end of the party was so good to see. Deryl was happy to see her snap at him too because he understood the good it did her to at least momentarily forget about the horrors she had been through. Not to mention how much Deryl helped during the fight with Cole. All of that is top notch character redemption for a character that started to get on a lot of people's nerves as of late.

A lot of new info about Ella too that at least partially paints her in a new light. I still want a lot more answers before I'm willing to say she isn't just pure evil but I am a lot more willing to hear her out when the time for answers comes.

But I am lot more worried about Michael becoming a problem...this update makes the dude seem like he was always more machine than human even long before he became a superhuman. Him admitting to the MC that he has no idea how to relate or empathize with people, and the whole story about how he lost his virginity as well as the way he answered Amber's question about dealing with memories just made it seem like he had never in his life experienced any genuine human emotions. He did say that he trusts the MC to be his moral compass guide so you know...no pressure. My own MC I played as a cold immoral bastard until the Amber and Liz situation snapped him out of it so my MC being Michael's moral guide feels like the blind leading the fool. I do hope that if he ever becomes an enemy we can redeem him.

And last but not least, Alice relationship is still the best.

Last edited:

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Yes. I too am absolutely convinced that is exactly what Ella was talking about. Though...Ella, man...I am confused beyond belief as to what she is. I genuinely have literally no clue if she is good or evil...I really want to hear from her exactly what the school massacre was about. We at least now know that she didn't do it herself, but was she responsible? Could she have stopped it before interfering to save Christie? I am far more willing to hear her out after learning she was one of Tanos' experiment subjects at 13 years old. And I don't know what the deal with the doll is...it seems incredibly powerful but just how powerful is that? Does she have all her old level 5 abilities? I have got to imagine she does because she was sleeping in the MC's jacket(or body when transformed I guess) during his fight with Cole and unless she's lying she thought Cole would win...she'd have to be level 5 to think she'd survive the complete disintegration of the MC's body if he lost while she was sleeping. And if she is that powerful, is that the real Ella pretending to be a doll of herself? For a while I thought the doll didn't have shapeshifting abilities but then she turned herself into a sex doll so she has those abilities too. But she claims the doll was made before she met the MC, so is the doll level 4 as she was?
I can't get the image of a tiny ella just snoozing ,whilst everything around her is exploding, out of my head

1720229387552.png

• Love
Apr 16, 2020
Still can't get over how stupidly entertaining Cole's evolution was, even with him as the medium, the showcase of the level was awesome. With the update surpassing my expectations, I believe that WW will make MC's lvl 4 evolution legendary and expectantly hope to step into the realm of Evolution(Body+Memory) thing. Though I don't mind if he still wants mc to be more comfortable with the scope of his ability and master them before he can reach the lvl where we can say bullshit to anything that once restrained us hehe.

eomnuu

Apr 22, 2024
i just started this game and had a question, in the beginning two monsters approached our character and it gave us a choice left or right where we are approached by one of the two monsters. So here is my question, do u gain different abilities based on the direction u choose? or does it not matter what monster goes after you, and u gain the same ability for both.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
i just started this game and had a question, in the beginning two monsters approached our character and it gave us a choice left or right where we are approached by one of the two monsters. So here is my question, do u gain different abilities based on the direction u choose? or does it not matter what monster goes after you, and u gain the same ability for both.
I don't think the abilities you gain are any different...I think that which apostle ends up turning you is just for a few lore bits, not much impact on the game. But if you go left you get a sex scene while if you go right you don't...that's about the biggest difference.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
But so many positives to this update. The Cole fight was insanely good...the MC finally gets to vocalize the exact words a large part of the fanbase have been feeling about Cole for a long time. I probably would have preferred he died, I am not sure he deserves to end up as an experiment of Tanos but I also have a hard time feeling any degree of sympathy for him after he tried to kill Liz and Amber at the very end of the fight...even fully knowing what they had been through and what they had survived that jackass wanted to vaporize them. That moment erased any and all sympathy I may have gained from learning his story growing up.
I must say that at no point of this update i felt even a shred of simpathy for Cole, i rolled my eyes so much when his backstory started that i almost fell from my chair, and i laughed SO HARD when Mc first showed himself banging Ella that i ran out of air.
That said i don't really care about his fate anymore, i don't even think i will ever bother killing him when we have the chance, so beneath us at this point, though i think becoming a lab rat for Tanos again is a proper fate, just because i don't care about killing him it doesn't mean i can't enjoy his suffering :) .

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I must say that at no point of this update i felt even a shred of simpathy for Cole, i rolled my eyes so much when his backstory started that i almost fell from my chair, and i laughed SO HARD when Mc first showed himself banging Ella that i ran out of air.
That said i don't really care about his fate anymore, i don't even think i will ever bother killing him when we have the chance, so beneath us at this point, though i think becoming a lab rat for Tanos again is a proper fate, just because i don't care about killing him it doesn't mean i can't enjoy his suffering :) .
Cole looking off into the sunset brooding about ella whilst deryl and MC are just laughing at him was too good.

eomnuu

Apr 22, 2024
I don't think the abilities you gain are any different...I think that which apostle ends up turning you is just for a few lore bits, not much impact on the game. But if you go left you get a sex scene while if you go right you don't...that's about the biggest difference.
is one apostle path more interesting than the other? in the overall story, i doubt it'll effect the story much but i chose to go right so i didnt get the sex scene

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
is one apostle path more interesting than the other? in the overall story, i doubt it'll effect the story much but i chose to go right so i didnt get the sex scene
Without spoiling or going too deep into it. It doesn't matter which direction you go at the start because the "monsters" are twins. Pink/Brown monster on the left is female and "Mother". Blue/Purple monster to the right is male and "Father". There's currently more lore for Mother and she's the more important of the two, content wise, at the moment. It's up to your preference, but it changes nothing beyond which is your parent in scenes.

You'll learn later why it doesn't matter which of them turns MC.

4.80 star(s) 342 Votes