thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game has grow very big with so many story and choices to choose, and I'm still didn't unblock all the H scenes in the gallery yet. Hopefully some Modder will make a walkthrough or Gallery mod to help
Thanks for the advice. Also, it's more like dude has just got the worst luck. First he's been tormented by Jake so much that his perception is warped. Next he's preyed upon by Ella and given a monster pill. If he was able to defeat his demons and command Jake to do things the first time, then maybe he would've been satisfied with that and become a normal person. But then Ella got pissed off (I suspect it's probably because she went through the same experience and loathed seeing it happening to one of her underlings) and brutalized him some more, completely destroying his sense of self and replacing it with hers. Remember, she explicitly told him to ditch everything - his friends, his morals, everything - and just pursue power. She even misleads him by talking about the MC as if he's surrounded by girls only because he abused his power, which to be fair his new appearance did help a lot, but the main reason is also because he isn't an asshole. She intentionally set the MC up as a rival or even a nemesis to be defeated. Like seriously, Ella's got issues.

On top of that, she gave him the ultimatum: Fail, and she'll kill him herself. Long story short, normal Jake would not have done such a thing. At the very least, he wouldn't use his powers on his friends or the MC's friends (the fact is he never used it maliciously against anyone except Jake until Ella beat him, and even then the order he gave to Jake then wasn't malicious per se). The brutalized and brainwashed (in the figurative sense) Jake though? What can't people not do when they're desperate? Frankly, Ella's the root of the problem here. What the hell is even her problem, seriously.
Same! I feel like Jake at that point really look untrustworthy and seems like he could have turn on the MC at any moment if he was around any longer and with Ella influence, would be great if in the future we can choose to either help Jake or just simply get rid of him

Reactions: Dysphorika

change_rey

Nov 6, 2019
can someone share unlocked gallery? i would like to stick to my decision.. i dont want to start over and over again

Mrkain

Jun 25, 2019
Wait you didn't get the resist? You might need 11 atleast then. I have 12 points so i got a 4th option which told him to get lost and he ran.
I had 9 i think at the time, and it did not resist. i think breakpoints 11 for sure then. for me it was just after Ella transformed MC's hand to metal to teach him, and failed.

Time to regrind the game and make better choices for me.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I think it's 12 actually (I was reloading saves to check out other events in the week), which means you'll have to kill the thugs at the beginning.

• Thinking Face

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I agree for the most part. For me, He crossed the line when he did that to our friends and then tried to do it to us. I wouldn't have even cared if it was a random girl or one i wasn't close to already. I'm not give him no chances because he can already partially effect us, even if it's minuscule currently. If he grows more than it'll be a problem down the road.
Same! I feel like Jake at that point really look untrustworthy and seems like he could have turn on the MC at any moment if he was around any longer and with Ella influence, would be great if in the future we can choose to either help Jake or just simply get rid of him
Yeah, Jake is definitely gonna get dealt with very soon. Like it or not he's a threat. Also, if we think about the complexity of the story already, there's an extremely high chance Jake is going to die by the next update, either because he's killed by us or because he's killed by some other people, with the end result being his power is transferred to us willingly (his dying gift) or unwillingly (you master that thing Ella taught you about changing things and steal his powers).

Even if he somehow survives, I bet the guy is going to be abducted by Alexis or something because she had already sensed his power. Otherwise, it'll create this branching route where on one hand he survives and becomes your sidekick, and the other he gets killed and you have no sidekick, which would affect the plot massively.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thats pretty unique art style... I like it actualy but i wanna ask someting, sex scenes are animated? Or just pictures?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Here's my stats: View attachment 1292251

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Goddammit! I'm only at 10 and didn't know that we NEED to raise that much power to resist his mind control because I'm too focus on unblocking the H scenes and want to check out all the character's storyline. Look like I had no other choice but start over again

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Now I need to know
Goddammit! I'm only at 10 and didn't know that we NEED to raise that much power to resist his mind control because I'm too focus on unblocking the H scenes and want to check out all the character's storyline. Look like I had no other choice but start over again
Did you use your full power on the first boxing match with the guy? If not that's the Power point you missed and you get the other(12th) this update. I went back last update after someone told me about it. Just don't fight Ella when you vist her apartment afterwards as that leads to a dead end.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Did you use your full power on the first boxing match with the guy? If not that's the Power point you missed and you get the other(12th) this update. I went back last update after someone told me about it. Just don't fight Ella when you vist her apartment afterwards as that leads to a dead end.
I didn't choose to go full power but the other option, look like I really need to start a new game

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Right? Ella trying to get this man killed by hyping him up. To be fair to her though, she did warn him. I wonder if your stats effect that encounter actually? I'm really powerful so i won't notice but those other 2 options feel like they'd be there if you were weaker beforehand.
Hmm I didn't know you could get strong enough to prevent that shit from happening. :oops:
Damn you people are bloodthirsty. Looking at boobies of mc's girls is about two steps before I start to consider straight up murder.
By the way, has anyone got a gallery save? Or at least a scene guide more detailed than the walkthrough in the OP? I'm too lazy to hunt down individual scenes myself.

Edit: Wait, nevermind, this is a Ren'Py game I can just fiddle with the gallery file.
Edit 2: Nevermind, gallery file edit didn't work. fk
You gotta nip that cuck shit in the bud early especially when the asshole has a power that strong. He could've did that with the whore that's always bragging about all the dicks she's had but he specifically chose OUR girls so he has to die.
I don't make the rules.:KEK:

4.80 star(s) 341 Votes