DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This update was great. The inclusion of that stat menu was a blessing but also sadly a curse. It's a blessing because now i don't have to remember my points by hard(i have 12 currently) and now i can see how well I'm doing with my women. The curse or bad part in this case is i don't see Alexis name is that stat menu! I need that sexy Techno Ninja chick!

I know this is probably an odd take but we have a Several Human Waifus, Police Waifu(Brianne), a Monster Waifu(Ella), a Rich Waifus(Alice and Tiff), and a Trap Waifu(Demi). Might as well have another highly deadly woman like Alexis. Basically another Ella but from the other side of things. A Hybrid Monster/Hunter Waifu. I'd imagine she'd have to have several dead ends implemented but I'm down for some tragic romance(or lust in my case).

As for that interview. Man, I'm glad i don't care about that public image thing. Those guys were annoying and after what we learned thoughout the early part of the update I'm glad i didn't reveal my identity. They don't deserve reassurance. I'm going to kill those monsters no matter what but I'm not bending for them so they can feel safe. That said, the MC was careless at that Fan Club part. That carelessness was very rewarding though in the later "half"(you know, if you know :oops: ) so i can't complain.

There was plenty more to be said about all that happened this update but I'll try(tried) to keep it short. Jake better learn his place or he's going to gets erased. It's Ella fault once again.... There's also a lot of other stuff happening all at once and i want to see how some of it turns out before talking about it too heavily. With that i said i can't wait for next update. Especially so after that Bailey thing. Looking forward to where that leads. Reminds me a bit of what happened in the Darkness comics when he created a familiar out of Darkness so he could have sex with it. This basically reminds me of those parts from that comic.

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok this game so far seems awesome. The artstyle is weird, but not really that bad in any way. And writing's also decent. Consider me impressed.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
This update was great. The inclusion of that stat menu was a blessing but also sadly a curse. It's a blessing because now i don't have to remember my points by hard(i have 12 currently) and now i can see how well I'm doing with my women. The curse or bad part in this case is i don't see Ashley name is that stat menu! I need that sexy Techno Ninja chick!
How do you access the stat menu again? I can't find it anywhere.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
Stumbled upon this earlier today and just played thru it and it's a very enjoyable game, I look forward to more content and will probably give the developer some money after my next paycheck as well.

My favorite part was the Dead End 5, when you basically became a tainted twisted tentacle rape monster, it was very hot, but then you died. The other tentacle stuff was very nice as well. I also look forward to see more of Angelina, breast expansion is such a turnon, I hope they will eventually become absolutely massive.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I didn't appreciate how cucky that Jake scene was at all. Looks like someone else we have to kill.
Right? Ella trying to get this man killed by hyping him up. To be fair to her though, she did warn him. I wonder if your stats effect that encounter actually? I'm really powerful so i won't notice but those other 2 options feel like they'd be there if you were weaker beforehand.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Right? Ella trying to get this man killed by hyping him up. To be fair to her though, she did warn him. I wonder if your stats effect that encounter actually? I'm really powerful so i won't notice but those other 2 options feel like they'd be there if you were weaker beforehand.
Damn you people are bloodthirsty. Looking at boobies of mc's girls is about two steps before I start to consider straight up murder.
By the way, has anyone got a gallery save? Or at least a scene guide more detailed than the walkthrough in the OP? I'm too lazy to hunt down individual scenes myself.

Edit: Wait, nevermind, this is a Ren'Py game I can just fiddle with the gallery file.
Edit 2: Nevermind, gallery file edit didn't work. fk

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Damn you people are bloodthirsty. Looking at boobies of mc's girls is about two steps before I start to consider straight up murder.
By the way, has anyone got a gallery save? Or at least a scene guide more detailed than the walkthrough in the OP? I'm too lazy to hunt down individual scenes myself.

Edit: Wait, nevermind, this is a Ren'Py game I can just fiddle with the gallery file.
Edit 2: Nevermind, gallery file edit didn't work. fk
But you have to remember He was brainwashing them there to take off their clothes in the first place. This isn't just about him looking at their tits, topless, which he made them do in the first place. He tried to do the same to us as well when we entered the room and intervened but we're too powerful. I don't know about you but i rather crush him now before he tries to assault my friends because of Ella hyped him up. His action clearly showed that if giving an inch he'll take a mile.

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019
I was curious about something, but in the final version of the game, will it be possible to do all the events in one playthrough? Or will you have to focus on only a certain number of routes?

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
But you have to remember He was brainwashing them there to take off their clothes in the first place. This isn't just about him looking at their tits, topless, which he made them do in the first place. He tried to do the same to us as well when we entered the room and intervened but we're too powerful. I don't know about you but i rather crush him now before he tries to assault my friends because of Ella hyped him up. His action clearly showed that if giving an inch he'll take a mile.
Thanks for the advice. Also, it's more like dude has just got the worst luck. First he's been tormented by Jake so much that his perception is warped. Next he's preyed upon by Ella and given a monster pill. If he was able to defeat his demons and command Jake to do things the first time, then maybe he would've been satisfied with that and become a normal person. But then Ella got pissed off (I suspect it's probably because she went through the same experience and loathed seeing it happening to one of her underlings) and brutalized him some more, completely destroying his sense of self and replacing it with hers. Remember, she explicitly told him to ditch everything - his friends, his morals, everything - and just pursue power. She even misleads him by talking about the MC as if he's surrounded by girls only because he abused his power, which to be fair his new appearance did help a lot, but the main reason is also because he isn't an asshole. She intentionally set the MC up as a rival or even a nemesis to be defeated. Like seriously, Ella's got issues.

On top of that, she gave him the ultimatum: Fail, and she'll kill him herself. Long story short, normal Jake would not have done such a thing. At the very least, he wouldn't use his powers on his friends or the MC's friends (the fact is he never used it maliciously against anyone except Jake until Ella beat him, and even then the order he gave to Jake then wasn't malicious per se). The brutalized and brainwashed (in the figurative sense) Jake though? What can't people not do when they're desperate? Frankly, Ella's the root of the problem here. What the hell is even her problem, seriously.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Thanks for the advice. Also, it's more like dude has just got the worst luck. First he's been tormented by Jake so much that his perception is warped. Next he's preyed upon by Ella and given a monster pill. If he was able to defeat his demons and command Jake to do things the first time, then maybe he would've been satisfied with that and become a normal person. But then Ella got pissed off (I suspect it's probably because she went through the same experience and loathed seeing it happening to one of her underlings) and brutalized him some more, completely destroying his sense of self and replacing it with hers. Remember, she explicitly told him to ditch everything - his friends, his morals, everything - and just pursue power. She even misleads him by talking about the MC as if he's surrounded by girls only because he abused his power, which to be fair his new appearance did help a lot, but the main reason is also because he isn't an asshole. She intentionally set the MC up as a rival or even a nemesis to be defeated. Like seriously, Ella's got issues.

On top of that, she gave him the ultimatum: Fail, and she'll kill him herself. Long story short, normal Jake would not have done such a thing. At the very least, he wouldn't use his powers on his friends or the MC's friends (the fact is he never used it maliciously against anyone except Jake until Ella beat him, and even then the order he gave to Jake then wasn't malicious per se). The brutalized and brainwashed (in the figurative sense) Jake though? What can't people not do when they're desperate? Frankly, Ella's the root of the problem here. What the hell is even her problem, seriously.
I agree for the most part. For me, He crossed the line when he did that to our friends and then tried to do it to us. I wouldn't have even cared if it was a random girl or one i wasn't close to already. I'm not give him no chances because he can already partially effect us, even if it's minuscule currently. If he grows more than it'll be a problem down the road.

Also you're right. It actually is Ella fault for misleading him so much and for a lot of things in general. Like she even went ahead and revealed our identity to him. I was giving her some slack for it earlier because it wasn't a big deal but now that you mentioned it i remembered that she hasn't even told us about him having power yet herself. The jock last update(s) was already a hassle for us but now she's creating even more problems. Like I'm trying not to kill her but if she keeps trying to cause problems I might have to eventually.

4.80 star(s) 341 Votes