Thrillseeker

Jul 27, 2019
Hi all. After many tries, I think I have found how to get laid at the party as a female or futa (images 7 and 8 of the gallery). Keep training your abilities and pick <<Look for Deryl>> when it is available (it seems that this option progresses the cheerleader storyline). Do NOT pick to see Emily, Liz, or Amber. If you do this correctly, there will be an option <<Go to party as
a chick>>. Pick this and the black guys will have their way with u and Tess. Hope it helps.

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
yay! finally an intriguing plot and BOOBA... but i am a sucker for completed games. I am definitely waiting for this to be completed, but can someone tell me how the dev does his version naming? like if v1.00 will be his final or will it be more irregular or his updates always increase by 0.1 or something?

Reactions: WeirdWorld

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
yay! finally an intriguing plot and BOOBA... but i am a sucker for completed games. I am definitely waiting for this to be completed, but can someone tell me how the dev does his version naming? like if v1.00 will be his final or will it be more irregular or his updates always increase by 0.1 or something?
To me it seems the game is still pretty early in development (there is still quite a few h scenes) I wouldn't worry too much the dev updates pretty frequently this game only started in Feb of this year and already has a sleuth of updates if you look at each individual change log

Reactions: Amansas

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
To me it seems the game is still pretty early in development (there is still quite a few h scenes) I wouldn't worry too much the dev updates pretty frequently this game only started in Feb of this year and already has a sleuth of updates if you look at each individual change log
yeah, i saw that and was very impressed... thanks for your help!

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Bad end 4? You have to 1 be strong enough and 2 during the fight with Kenny you have to attack him directly and not the hoard.... oh ya and don't consume him that's another bad end[/SPOILER]
you can consume him but purge him when asked

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
You know I don't think it gave me the option to purge him? Maybe its stat related. Do you know how you did it?
no Idea, replayed the game 3 time to try to have all scene, each time I had the choice to purge it before consuming
all I know is I play with full bad guy choice and have my skill at max

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
I'm also a bit sad that last update, Lvl 7, made you get a bad ending early if you got it before the Ella scene. I want to get as powerful as possible.
You can get level seven before you get to ella if you choose to not fight her even with level 7 power you won't get a bad end I think that's the only way to consume mutated Kenny without dyeing[/SPOILER]

• Wow
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You can get level seven before you get to ella if you choose to not fight her even with level 7 power you won't get a bad end I think that's the only way to consume mutated Kenny without dyeing[/SPOILER]
:unsure: i actually didn't know that when i did that scene. I always fought her so the thought never crossed my mind to just not fight her and keep the power. I think It's time for me to go back and play again.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Superhuman [v0.43] APK -

Reactions: WeirdWorld

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
How many scenes are the with MC as a futa? I only found the blowjob in the showers and the one were you get fucked by black guys in the party but I refused to do that. Are there any scenes where the MC fucks someone as a futa?

KibaLarnia

Nov 26, 2017
i bought some stuff from the Store. But could only use the vibe and didn't finished... any hints on that or other stuff?

4.80 star(s) 341 Votes