mcmng

May 19, 2020
When the weird kid in class decides to make erotic fanfiction of their life after reading internet creepypastas and playing Prototype

Edginess aside, art looks yummy and the plot grew on me after playing through the story for the second time. Looking forward for future updates.

Reactions: larry69 and Dan_

SquiggleBoom

May 2, 2021
Loving this game, but one little thing bugs me. The Dad character; he has one bad eye but it changes eyes as he turns. Probably needs individual left/right images rather than flipping the one over.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Same, loving those scenes so far.
Those are my least favourite since I'm not into that but it also seems like the only way to get in with the cheerleaders so I'll bite the bullet as long as it's girl on girl.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This update was amazing. I'll admit it here, Ella is a badass. That said, those hunters, Clark and Alexis, are way too over powered. Those two have me a little bit worried. I'm also a bit sad that last update, Lvl 7, made you get a bad ending early if you got it before the Ella scene. I want to get as powerful as possible.

Moving on to the fight between the MC and Kenny. It was great. The suspense and the viciousness on display was insane. Alice was a beast man. Jake's powers are definitely something to keep an eye on. I named my hero Darkness because that look resembles Jackie's Darkness form with a bit of Spawn similarities which i liked very much.

Now we're at Dr Allaband(yes, everyone should obviously know who she is). That was unexpected but surprisingly i found her pretty attractive so I'm definitely going to risk it a shoot my shot with her in the future hopefully. Then there was the Clark and Tiffany thing. I might need a therapist after this update myself with how sick it was to be honest. It was too good.

To finish this off. This update was probably my favorite. That Public opinion stat though? I felt it's kind of useless to have that sort of thing when we're not a hero. We got several known/unknown enemies piling up from both sides and we're just going to willingly go out in public because of what random fans may think about us? I just hope this stat doesn't tie to dead ends because that's going to get annoying if we're forced to play into something like this.

Oh yeah, i can't forget to say that Demi is a cutie. Trap or not, they still looked very enticing so i don't care. I'm definitely going to happily fall into this one. That is all until next update.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Those are my least favourite since I'm not into that but it also seems like the only way to get in with the cheerleaders so I'll bite the bullet as long as it's girl on girl.
Well you can turn into a futa instead. Atleast Tess will suck you off and you might get some action later. The black guys will still fuck you regardless though.

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
pretty exceptional, I'm surprised by how much I enjoyed this. Love the character art and the story and I am looking forward to more

4.80 star(s) 340 Votes