mide

Nov 28, 2017
how do you go with tess at the party (shut up yes i played through the game again, i like the story and where the game is going... still mad i had to start over tho)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'm bad with names...go to the dude, he gets you and the sisters in, any other girl is already inside

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how do you go with tess at the party (shut up yes i played through the game again, i like the story and where the game is going... still mad i had to start over tho)
I appreciate the effort. Next update I'll add an option to survive a little before that ending, as I've had a few people mention it.

Reactions: Belphegor007

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Never looked in the galery, but based on the order its either the sexscene with ella, the ntr scene with the swimmer girl, the party blowjob from the stripper, or a scene i didnt had, maybe in the cheerleader route (missed that one, dont know if there is sex). Dont think i missed more scenes, well, perhaps a scene in female form with some dude, i avoid that stuff.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
The horror, gory elements of this definitely makes this game stand out from the others...but there being dead ends for being too weak and too strong? Is there a detailed WT available?

Just looked over WT on OP, is it 7 power or 7 and higher?

Kotophed

Apr 23, 2018
The horror, gory elements of this definitely makes this game stand out from the others...but there being dead ends for being too weak and too strong? Is there a detailed WT available?

Just looked over WT on OP, is it 7 power or 7 and higher?
don't think you can get more than 7 prior to encouter with Ella, but you do get more power after the fight with her, so I'd say 7 or more.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice! New update is here, can't wait to download and check out the new content. But after read the changelog I feel like we got a little bit too many dead ends there, hopefully the next one we can focus on the path where we can both have lewd scenes and stay alive more

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
how do you get money in this game it says you can buy stuff never found out how to get more to get that stuff is it just not in the game?

4.80 star(s) 340 Votes