Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Yo I just finished .31 not sure when it came out the creator puts out a lot of updates on patreon which is pretty nice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
This was a great update. I'm kind of bummed i lost to Ella badly but i still put up a fight so atleast my MC would know what to expect. That camgirl is definitely Amber btw. Her fingernails and skin is exactly the same. The only question is why she's doing it outside of money but maybe it's that simple. As for Liz. Yeah, i was white knighting for her. I'm not going to play into it willingly but since the guy called me a cuck for not being a cuck I'm going to fuck his secretary! :devilish:

Last update i thought Ella transformed into Christie because i had a feeling Ella wasn't normal. The revelation was that Christie might have just simply forgot who the MC was on her own in less than a few minutes. I still believe Ella changed into someone at the club but it seems Christie might've not been the one and she might have short memory with certain things.

Alice on the other hand might be the rival Mafia's daughter that Ella mentioned. She's having me do errands and Michael was being sketchy so I'm guessing it's her. Not to mention she was fighting on par with the MC. As for Tiffany she must be an official's daughter or something. Getting all that stuff from the police is also pretty suspect.

While this update was amazing. My :mad: boner is still large for Ella. I just have to dominate this smug woman. I might not want to kill her anymore now but I still want to put her in her place for this shitshow she caused.
I still think the Christie we find in the VIP room is Ella and the reason for that is simple but subtle, the real Christie don't have a lower lip piercing, while the one we find in the VIP room has, and who else have a lower lip piercing but Ella.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I still think the Christie we find in the VIP room is Ella and the reason for that is simple but subtle, the real Christie don't have a lower lip piercing, while the one we find in the VIP room has, and who else have a lower lip piercing but Ella.
Well, maybe, she can do whatever the MC can and better, so if MC can impersonate people, Ella can too.

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
Well, maybe, she can do whatever the MC can and better, so if MC can impersonate people, Ella can too.
Yeah but she left the piercing when she transformed, for what? She forgot to change it (?); maybe its a real piercing so she can't change like the clothes (?); or maybe she did that to see if the MC would notice the difference, if you danced whith Christie (?).

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Yeah but she left the piercing when she transformed, for what? She forgot to change it (?); maybe its a real piercing so she can't change like the clothes (?); or maybe she did that to see if the MC would notice the difference, if you danced whith Christie (?).
She is kinda the bitch so maybe did to mess with the MC.

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
I see a lotta people saying Christie in the vip room is ella disguised or something I think Christie just a dits and besides when you see her in the VIP room the main character was the much shorter weaker version of himself and I just don't think Christie can see the similarities between his two forms

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I see a lotta people saying Christie in the vip room is ella disguised or something I think Christie just a dits and besides when you see her in the VIP room the main character was the much shorter weaker version of himself and I just don't think Christie can see the similarities between his two forms
Is a possibility too

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
What an interesting game we got here!

I just really wish that not everyone and their cousin turns out to be superhuman in the end. It is too often the case with these themes, the story starts out mysteriously with something unknown and special but then it quickly gets normalized because everyone else turns out to be the same making it nothing special anymore. Just check any alien, magician, vampire or super hero TV show, they're all with super powers after season one even if nobody had heard about such powers in the beginning.

I'm ordinary in my real life and I just want to feel extraordinary in my fiction, thank you.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Changing my appearance and then insisting I have always looked this way is exactly what I'd do with these powers wouldn't even be a hero or villain just fuck with people. lmao

Reactions: Dysphorika

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Is there now some sexual interaction with other characters, because when I played this in an earlier version I was clickbaited a bit not knowing that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 340 Votes