DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You know i might restart over again. I don't think i got the extra scene with Ella(unless it was that whole fight scene when you chose to fight). My points are high but I'm not sure if i had 6 or 7 so I'll just play back over again. Plus it'd give me a chance to change up my choices a bit.

Jun 13, 2018
The different banner threw me for a moment until I scrolled down to the posters signature and saw the old one there. Boy though did seeing the mostly female pics and the futa/trans tags have me worried I was looking at the wrong game lol. Good to see this hasn't been abandoned.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So the 7th point was there the whole time. No wonder i missed it. I tried not to rely on my powers in the fight. So now that i know i had 6 during the Ella thing let me see what was changed now that i have 7.

Edit: Ok, I'm a little bit sad by what happened. That was done so well by the dev there and to just go the way it did is very unfortunate. Luckily i made separate saves just in case something like that happened.

Last edited:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
This was a great update. I'm kind of bummed i lost to Ella badly but i still put up a fight so atleast my MC would know what to expect. That camgirl is definitely Amber btw. Her fingernails and skin is exactly the same. The only question is why she's doing it outside of money but maybe it's that simple. As for Liz. Yeah, i was white knighting for her. I'm not going to play into it willingly but since the guy called me a cuck for not being a cuck I'm going to fuck his secretary! :devilish:

Last update i thought Ella transformed into Christie because i had a feeling Ella wasn't normal. The revelation was that Christie might have just simply forgot who the MC was on her own in less than a few minutes. I still believe Ella changed into someone at the club but it seems Christie might've not been the one and she might have short memory with certain things.

Alice on the other hand might be the rival Mafia's daughter that Ella mentioned. She's having me do errands and Michael was being sketchy so I'm guessing it's her. Not to mention she was fighting on par with the MC. As for Tiffany she must be an official's daughter or something. Getting all that stuff from the police is also pretty suspect.

While this update was amazing. My :mad: boner is still large for Ella. I just have to dominate this smug woman. I might not want to kill her anymore now but I still want to put her in her place for this shitshow she caused.
I assume Christie didn't recognize the MC is because maybe she has a lot of customers and really doubt a stripper can memorize all the guys they meet (unless in some way marks them?).
I suspect Michael and Alice are in reality monster hunters, it's not spoiler because is just my assumption and I have no proof of that (yet).

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
This has peaked my interested, gonna let it develop more before playing but will keep a close eye on it.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
This is actually really good. I expected something of much lower quality but it wasn't what I expected at all, and it's one of the few Ren'Py games I don't find myself frequently holding down CTRL in. The story was immediately interesting, and it has held that interest so far.
Too bad there's no scenes with any of the girls that interest me yet. I found two scenes in the CGs but one is with the school jerk (which I didn't pick anyway because of the 'pathetic to do it as a girl first' option) and the other is IR (not interested), I know about the dead end one as well, shame about that. The tentacle scene was hot though.
I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this one.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
This was a great update. I'm kind of bummed i lost to Ella badly but i still put up a fight so atleast my MC would know what to expect. That camgirl is definitely Amber btw. Her fingernails and skin is exactly the same. The only question is why she's doing it outside of money but maybe it's that simple. As for Liz. Yeah, i was white knighting for her. I'm not going to play into it willingly but since the guy called me a cuck for not being a cuck I'm going to fuck his secretary! :devilish:

Last update i thought Ella transformed into Christie because i had a feeling Ella wasn't normal. The revelation was that Christie might have just simply forgot who the MC was on her own in less than a few minutes. I still believe Ella changed into someone at the club but it seems Christie might've not been the one and she might have short memory with certain things.

Alice on the other hand might be the rival Mafia's daughter that Ella mentioned. She's having me do errands and Michael was being sketchy so I'm guessing it's her. Not to mention she was fighting on par with the MC. As for Tiffany she must be an official's daughter or something. Getting all that stuff from the police is also pretty suspect.

While this update was amazing. My :mad: boner is still large for Ella. I just have to dominate this smug woman. I might not want to kill her anymore now but I still want to put her in her place for this shitshow she caused.
Yeah, too bad for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides that, I like the Prototype vibes this game gives me.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 339 Votes