phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Does anybody know why there's a game/e3688922ed9dbfb268325774543a4dcc-da951d4326a100193404f428361193101ed87969.zip archive with a gallery.rpy inside it? I don't see a version of that anywhere else.

kinky_619

Jan 2, 2018
Does anybody know why there's a game/e3688922ed9dbfb268325774543a4dcc-da951d4326a100193404f428361193101ed87969.zip archive with a gallery.rpy inside it? I don't see a version of that anywhere else.
here i added his gallery in the game

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Ok, so I avoided this game because the artwork wasn't of my style, but I finally decided to give it a chance and I'm glad I did.
This game has an urban horror setting that's quite interesting its like The Darkness meets Stephen king and yes it's as cool as it sounds.

The female characters are quite interesting and while they all seem to share the same trait (big tits) they still have enough personality to keep me interesting in learning more especially given the secretive nature of the plot.

finally the artwork has grown on me, I'm always glad when a dev uses original artwork and while the one in this game didn't draw me in at first, the more I played the more I grow to like it and I think it actually fits the setting quite well.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
@[B]WeirdWorld[/B] if you could make the dialog boxes more translucent or activate the option in renpy to let the user do it would be really nice, the art is really original it's a bit of a shame to have it truncated.

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Somehow the story got strange...first i ran into dead ends because i was to strong in most of my last savegames (should be impossible, dead ends are for weak ones) and then i got forced on liz romance route (i cant stand by and let a friend be harassed by some asshole...i was there to help a friend and helping her forces me on her route?) All the more reason for a harem route because it is impossible to avoid this route without beeing an disloyal asshole...i wont complain if multiple routes/girls or a harem are possible, but the afterword from a previous version still lingers in my head...that you have to pick one. Based on my taste i would prefer mia over all the monstertits, but i cant play an asshole and betray (female) friends just to keep future options open.

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Somehow the story got strange...first i ran into dead ends because i was to strong in most of my last savegames (should be impossible, dead ends are for weak ones) and then i got forced on liz romance route (i cant stand by and let a friend be harassed by some asshole...i was there to help a friend and helping her forces me on her route?) All the more reason for a harem route because it is impossible to avoid this route without beeing an disloyal asshole...i wont complain if multiple routes/girls or a harem are possible, but the afterword from a previous version still lingers in my head...that you have to pick one. Based on my taste i would prefer mia over all the monstertits, but i cant play an asshole and betray (female) friends just to keep future options open.
Poor wording on my part, romance route just means non ntr route. Going down that route you may still just end up as friends depending on your choices. Oh and I don't remember what exactly I said, but you don't have to pick one. Harem/Multiple girl route will be the main thing, this isn't really the type of game where you just follow one girl down a whole route(though you may at some point be able to choose a main girlfriend)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Ah, goody, then i dont have complains besides bad ends for training your ass off ^^
I was really afraid i may have locked me out of other girls routes. Maybe one thing on the technical side, can you hide the placeholder options (like visit liz, going for walk and other choices that lead to "no content yet") or at least prevent them from advancing time so you can pick other choices instead?
Anything else made me want more, keep up the good work.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
somehow ended up to strong, pretty fuckin lame, kinda killed my whole save and i dont feel like playing through all this again, i dont even know where to stop training.

why would you even put something like that in the game?

guess ill just rip the images and be done with it.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
somehow ended up to strong, pretty fuckin lame, kinda killed my whole save and i dont feel like playing through all this again, i dont even know where to stop training.

why would you even put something like that in the game?

guess ill just rip the images and be done with it.
You just drop one point, play to skill instead of strength in the fight that's it.

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.80 star(s) 340 Votes