DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hmm I didn't know you could get strong enough to prevent that shit from happening. :oops:
You gotta nip that cuck shit in the bud early especially when the asshole has a power that strong. He could've did that with the whore that's always bragging about all the dicks she's had but he specifically chose OUR girls so he has to die.
I don't make the rules.:KEK:
Wait a minute. Did i really end up as the only one here who got that 4th option? I'm the main one complaining and I wasn't even effected by the Jake in the scene since I'm too powerful :KEK:.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Just a question about the game, I started a new game and I would like to know what is the difference what happens to MC when he is running away from the aliens in the park? being captured by the blue or pink alien, does the MC's powers diverge? or in the end will it be the same power regardless of which alien infects the MC?

Reactions: Dysphorika

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Just a question about the game, I started a new game and I would like to know what is the difference what happens to MC when he is running away from the aliens in the park? being captured by the blue or pink alien, does the MC's powers diverge? or in the end will it be the same power regardless of which alien infects the MC?
Nothing from what i could telling but i haven't did the Blue Alien one since 1st or 2nd update. I'm always Pink Alien on my main.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did jake ntr just unavoidably happen? What the fuck? Fuck this shit I'm out, I thought cuck bullshit was optional.

EDIT: I see there's a minimum where you *can* avoid ntr? That minimum is WAAAAY too high. I trained literally every time the option was made available and when I killed those guys near the beginning, I absorbed the guy. 9 is where I was sitting. 11/12 Is out of whack, MC almost beat Ella with a much lower score than that. FFS the mc turned into a gigantic monstrous tentacled abomination at 15. Jake absolutely should not have had that much power. Rebalance this so I don't have to use a guide to avoid the microscopic minimum leeway to avoid ntr.

Last edited:

mcmng

May 19, 2020
I edited my post shortly before you responded. That minimum is fucking ridiculous.
I know, right? For now, anything bellow tryharding will get the MC cucked, a fate some people here would argue is worse than death lol.
In an unrelated note, thank you for helping me give the MC a proper superhero name. Virginlord is neither the hero they need or deserve, but he tries his best anyway :KEK:

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Sorry for not posting here in a while, but I'm reading all your comments and appreciate them.
I got baited so hard by your dialog box opacity option, but that's fine, I forgive you. 99.99% of the Ren'py games I play don't even have the option.
Sorry about that pal. Tried to implement it, but for some reason I couldn't get the slider to change the opacity more than like %10. If anyone has the code to properly implement opacity sliders, send it my way pls
I was curious about something, but in the final version of the game, will it be possible to do all the events in one playthrough? Or will you have to focus on only a certain number of routes?
You'll be able to do most events by the end of it. Though it's better to focus on the routes you like as when the game moves on to the next phase, the remaining events won't be doable anymore.
How much power do I need to resist the mind control thing? I can get to like 10 power but I still only get the options to leave.
It was 12, now it's 10 in the bugfix update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did jake ntr just unavoidably happen? What the fuck? Fuck this shit I'm out, I thought cuck bullshit was optional.

EDIT: I see there's a minimum where you *can* avoid ntr? That minimum is WAAAAY too high. I trained literally every time the option was made available and when I killed those guys near the beginning, I absorbed the guy. 9 is where I was sitting. 11/12 Is out of whack, MC almost beat Ella with a much lower score than that. FFS the mc turned into a gigantic monstrous tentacled abomination at 15. Jake absolutely should not have had that much power. Rebalance this so I don't have to use a guide to avoid the microscopic minimum leeway to avoid ntr.
Relax, Jake is still a virgin by the end of this current update. Any cucking the MC endures will be shown onscreen, and will be optional.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I hope you put some choice to preventing Jake from those event, either in the friendly tone where we choose MC to be nice or simply using violence against him if necessary
Don't like the idea of Jake abusing of the girls (I am NOT saying is gonna happen, I am just saying I don't like the possibility).
Even so, right now (unless something else happens), I still want to the MC being nice with him and don't like the idea we would feel forced to pull him down Kenny style.
But if is for plot sake, we will see.
Just my opinion.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Without spoiling anything, Jake won't even get an ntr route.
Can't have a NTR route if i kill him first :devilish:.
I'm joking but his powers are pretty scary with that mind controlling. He can already effect us. I don't even want to think how much more powerful he'll be if he gets to our level or even evolves. If Ella is right(which i believe she is), I'm going to clip his wings before he reach that point. Honestly Ella should also be worried too.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I'm joking but his powers are pretty scary with that mind controlling. He can already effect us. I don't even want to think how much more powerful he'll be if he gets to our level or even evolves. If Ella is right(which i believe she is), I'm going to clip his wings before he reach that point. Honestly Ella should also be worried too.
To me I will shapeshoft to a girl and made him a waifu or kill him he will choose death or to be in harm as girll

• Thinking Face

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Don't like the idea of Jake abusing of the girls (I am NOT saying is gonna happen, I am just saying I don't like the possibility).
Even so, right now (unless something else happens), I still want to the MC being nice with him and don't like the idea we would feel forced to pull him down Kenny style.
But if is for plot sake, we will see.
Just my opinion.
I really wish Jake would be on our side consider how powerful his mind control are and not just the fact he was kinda nice to MC enough before got manipulated by Ella, if we can have a choice to be nice and successfully sway him to MC side and use it against Ella then I won't mind but if the guy was too much of a threat then we had no choice but strike him down before to worst could have happen
In a way if we had to put him down I wish MC could take his power, mind control are a very great power that would help MC in lot of case against the enemy or maybe even against bitches that want to use and late might betray him

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I really wish Jake would be on our side consider how powerful his mind control are and not just the fact he was kinda nice to MC enough before got manipulated by Ella, if we can have a choice to be nice and successfully sway him to MC side and use it against Ella then I won't mind but if the guy was too much of a threat then we had no choice but strike him down before to worst could have happen
Exactly

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Was good that i stopped before the ntr scenes started, why didn't they put the tags in the thread?

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Nothing from what i could telling but i haven't did the Blue Alien one since 1st or 2nd update. I'm always Pink Alien on my main.
I understood! it's because in the first play, i choose the pink alien. because I thought blue alien would kill me, "Dead end" so I didn't have much choice! now in the second play, I was willing to be infected by the blue alien and this question arose!

Reactions: Ssato243

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Tbh, I think the game did say we would be punished if we didn't train hard enough. :KEK:
That kind of punishment is just as bad as those platform games that the sex scenes are punishments rather than a reward. A game over screen would be enough.
(Sorry for the bad english)

• Haha
Reactions: Rory Smith
4.80 star(s) 341 Votes