Deadxd908

Nov 28, 2018
I'm excited to see the evolution and metal powers in action, ended up starting a new game since I only had 9 of power, don't know if I skipped some training or whatever since I killed and consumed the robber, only thing I didn't do that run was using power on the school fight class, now I'm with 12 power, 3 skill and 2 corruption, I liked the changed of attitude he had when he was shot on what was supposed to be the poker robbery, so I'm liking this run more. Managed to resist the mind control, which I was surprised when I knew it was possible, so yeah looking forward to what this game will become, really gets my attention.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
How do i do that exactly?

edit: i edited the save file (to up my power) using multiple different methods i had three identical save files with difference being that 1st one had 10 power 2nd had 11 3rd had 12 no matter what i did i still couldn’t resist Jake i even experimented with Going over 12 power or going back to an older save file that was a few days in game before the event takes place, nothing worked for me, i hope others can learn from me and my mistakes and i hope that this doesn’t happen to other players because i believe that this scene has sapped not only all interest in the game but instilled disgust of the game within me, because what the character did was softcore rape and i sadly cannot deal with that, i wish the rest of you guys fun with the game but it’s not a game for me anymore!
Did you raise training too? I think it resets if your training is low.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Stumbled upon this earlier today and just played thru it and it's a very enjoyable game, I look forward to more content and will probably give the developer some money after my next paycheck as well.

My favorite part was the Dead End 5, when you basically became a tainted twisted tentacle rape monster, it was very hot, but then you died. The other tentacle stuff was very nice as well. I also look forward to see more of Angelina, breast expansion is such a turnon, I hope they will eventually become absolutely massive.
Thanks for the tentacle info! May I ask what other parts of the game have tentacles?

Is it please possible for you to upload your save game too? Interested in that dead end part.

SleepyDevil

Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for the tentacle info! May I ask what other parts of the game have tentacles?

Is it please possible for you to upload your save game too? Interested in that dead end part.
You get to fuck yourself with tentacles. Its the scene when you train for the first time and you select specific parts first. And then right at the end if you return to the frat house.

Reactions: f9account

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Hmm- you can get 12 power??? I really missed some options- what routes do you have to take to get there?? I feel like the most I managed to get was 10 points. I did the full strength boxing option and I ate the dude. Only routes I didn't want to do was get fucked by a bunch of dudes at the party or that prick James when in the bathroom- I didn't explore those routes- that couldn't possibly be linked to power gain could it?

p.s. is there a discord for this game?

Last edited:

croPath

May 10, 2017
is it me or is the protag just a younger "not important" from the game hatred. Also any1 got a fully gallery unlock?

Last edited:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Hmm- you can get 12 power??? I really missed some options- what routes do you have to take to get there?? I feel like the most I managed to get was 10 points. I did the full strength boxing option and I ate the dude. Only routes I didn't want to do was get fucked by a bunch of dudes at the party or that prick James when in the bathroom- I didn't explore those routes- that couldn't possibly be linked to power gain could it?

p.s. is there a discord for this game?
AFAIK the extra power you get from corruption.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
AFAIK the extra power you get from corruption.
Can you explain friendo? The only option I found related to corruption gain and power gain was the +1 from eating a gangster early in the game. Do some of the arcs change a little if you have corruption. I noticed in the gender bender arc you can acquire additional "skill" points. I also saw someone post a screenie of them with 12 power and 1 skill- if you are corrupted do the 2 "skill" points down the cheerleader content path flip to being power points???

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Can you explain friendo? The only option I found related to corruption gain and power gain was the +1 from eating a gangster early in the game. Do some of the arcs change a little if you have corruption. I noticed in the gender bender arc you can acquire additional "skill" points. I also saw someone post a screenie of them with 12 power and 1 skill- if you are corrupted do the 2 "skill" points down the cheerleader content path flip to being power points??? I'm pretty sure my character had like 3 or 4 skill points by the end of the run.

Arthur933

Dec 25, 2020
hi so i found this game through tfgamessite and was just inquiring as to how much BE is in it? also male to female was listed on tfgamessite can be that permanent?

Anonikus

Jul 24, 2020
hi so i found this game through tfgamessite and was just inquiring as to how much BE is in it? also male to female was listed on tfgamessite can be that permanent?
I don't know what "BE" stands for.
The main character has shapeshifting abilities and change into a woman's form (their default sex is male) when it is convenient to them, like infiltrating the cheerleading squad. Sofar there is nothing to indicate that they would be permanently change sex.

Reactions: Dysphorika

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I don't know what "BE" stands for.
The main character has shapeshifting abilities and change into a woman's form (their default sex is male) when it is convenient to them, like infiltrating the cheerleading squad. Sofar there is nothing to indicate that they would be permanently change sex.
In this instance BE probably stands for Breast Expansion. It's a fairly common tag on TFgames.

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
There is one scene with BE in it. Eventually you will meet a woman named Angelina who works at a gym, and she seem to grow larger breasts after getting cum on them. Angelina is a new character so there isn't much content with her yet.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
seems i misst some Chances to gain Power, have only 8. can someone Spoiler all ways to gain power? would be usefull

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
seems i misst some Chances to gain Power, have only 8. can someone Spoiler all ways to gain power? would be usefull
I don't know all the ways- but if you only have 8- there are a few things I can think of.

If you didn't train once before you encounter the thugs in the diner you miss out on the opportunity to choose the "fight" option. This option grants you +1 power and +1 skill. After you beat them you can choose to consume one of them- which grants you +1 power and + 1 corruption

In the first boxing match you have if you choose to "use your full strength" instead of "rely on skill" you will gain +1 power. If you "rely on skill" you will gain +1 skill. Pretty sure if you do all the trainings and handle the other two events like I listed you should have 10 or more power. I think its possible to get 10 without the corruption- but I haven't double checked.

Some people said the other corruption gaining events also grated you power- but I didn't notice it in my play-through: if it is the case though then - when you are the party choose the " I should have killed him" option instead of the "this is my fault" option. Since it is a corruption gaining event. I think there is one more event where you can gain corruption- but I don't know what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika
4.80 star(s) 341 Votes