mcmng

May 19, 2020
I dont speak about betrayal...but he was the one who invited you to "your" birthday-party, he was the one who nudged you to ella, he was the one who pulled you into the strip club with the undercover cop, he was the one who dragged you to the college party massacre...thats what i am talking about, he tends to shove you into the shit and if he follows you around he will be the one known as always near the monster, so the cops, mafia and who the hell else wanna get you will know who to ask/use to get you...especially since he loves to be in the spotlight...
So either the MC is unlucky or Deryl knew about the outcomes of those encounters beforehand and had ulterior motives. I'm heavily inclined into believing it's the former. He is still by far the most helpful and friendly npc in the game imo.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
So either the MC is unlucky or Deryl knew about the outcomes of those encounters beforehand and had ulterior motives. I'm heavily inclined into believing it's the former. He is still by far the most helpful and friendly npc in the game imo.

I'm inclined to believe the former as well- but I do LOVE the conspiricy theory of him knowing. Deryl is horny AF - But I still think he is a hommie who is genuinely on teh MC side. Except maybe in the Becoming a girl bit- I think he might be helping a bit there- but also totally down to get some benefit sex from the MC as a result of the arc. Hopefully Deryl never gets infected- he would be an absolute beast as an opponent. The brains on top of super-powers would be difficult to deal with.

SquiggleBoom

May 2, 2021
Deryl kind of reminds me of Zeke from Infamous: smart and a bud, but fairly envious of the main character. If he ever get the slightest chance for superpowers he would take it, even if betrays the MC, I don't blame him though.

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
WeirdWorld
Okay, time for the ingame demanded feedback ^^
-The choices that prevents others are annoying, at least when it comes to girls, its stupid to choose if you can have all (like the last choice, gain your own (first?) follower zombie with the ability to fintune your training since she can survive much more than every living human, be it in battle or in sex and also to order her to not kill random people without your consent...or the hot groopie that may be a trap...and i dont talk about the gender (but i hope she is female, otherwise i'm going to puke after that scene ^^), on her first day she went to alexis without ever being in the partyhouse, so there seems to be more going on than just that...and she also looke like a smaller version of the daddykillers sister and may be more involved in all this stuff...so better let the groupie event repeat in the next version so you can get both.
-Then we still need to break up jess and jared for good, with her black fetish it should be easy to be done, he still can wear the facepart of the hide if nothing else works out well ^^
-Next it needs to be possible to absorb jake and his power very soon...rivals are not to be allowed, especially if they strip my girls at will and even try to mess with my head, there is no fucking way allowing this little shit to go on a single day longer, but better make it optional to please the ntr fans who enjoy losing their whole harem to that useless fucker. But dont think about force-teaming us up with that dirtbag after what he did.

For the two blonde side-crime storys, i cant say anything right now, first i need to see the next step in their storyslines. Until now they could either be useful assets or become your doom, so i need to see more to judge.
Overall the game is still pleasing and interesting, keep it up.
Ha, thanks pal. And the zombie/fanclub scenes aren't exclusive, they're just afternoon events. When you get to another day you can just choose them then.
WeirdWorld , if it isn't too much of a hassle (or spoils things), could you explain what exactly the Corruption and Skill stats do?

P.S: Hope Deryl gets lucky in a future update. The guy deserves it, he's been a bro the whole way through.
Basically, corruption is related to choices related to murder and consuming others. It affects the MC's mindset to a degree, and the more murderous your choices are, the less attached to things like life the MC is. The implications right now are just occasionally altered dialogue, but it will have heavy impact on the endings of the game when we get there.

For skill, it's generally how skilled and coordinated the MC is with his body. It will come into play when fighting becomes more prevalent.

Am I wrong, or didn't dev promise to make updates every two weeks???

Where's OUR game!1!!1
Who did you hear that from? It's never been two weeks. If I quit my job tomorrow I still wouldn't be able to make these updates every two weeks. It's every month or so and even that's just a very rough estimate.

WeirdWorld.
Why not using 3dcg instead of 2dcg ??
Any plan to convert it into 3dcg ??
Primarily, because 3dcg is far too limiting. Even if I was one of the best Daz users out there(I'm not, not even close) It would be a huge struggle to get the kinds of fight scenes that this game is gonna have. Especially the ones heavily reliant on shapeshifting.

And no, no plans to change it to 3dcg.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Thanks for answering peoples questions Mr. Weirdworld ^_^. Looking forward to skill becoming relevant! Gonna use those cheer-leading back-flips skills to do some jackie-chan level shit perhaps:p

4.80 star(s) 341 Votes