ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah, no shit, but my point is why make a couple of different women that look exactly the same.
Must just be you then dude, the new girl in the attachment doesn't look like anyone that currently is in the game as of the current version we have access to [v0.52] appearance wise. Now if your referring to the art style well no shit she looks similar, all the characters look similar because they are of the same art style.

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Weird World released the public version
The author is punctual as always. :love:

PC
#_KYQpZD_Lm-fJJiU1BnteARCAbIaYEo9HZqpWwqdGbs

MAC
#wDKP3Rhrtt_06XvZGKCCZXIa-LywovZkFz40W98J6EA

Changelog:
-8 days of in game time.
-8 new h scenes
-Walkthrough pdf in the main game folder
-new girl Clover
-new girl Danica
-fixed bugs from v0.6 if you played it

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
So, I played an early version of the game (somewhere around 0.32) and now I see the ntr tag.
How easy is it to avoid such content?
And does this require a walkthrough?

Reactions: Dysphorika

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well played Dev, can't get mad at Ella when she has my dick in her hand. What came right after might be one of the weirdest but hottest, sex scenes I've probably ever seen. After all of that I'll fall back for now. Damn Ella has me wrap around her finger doesn't she? Literally and figuratively. You know what? I take back what i said about the weirdest scene because that Bailey "Tentacle" scene has Ella's beat.

I thought Jake's mind suggestion was strong but Ella, if she's telling the truth, powers might be even more broken. Doesn't that also mean she always known how strong the MC was? I mean she accurately told me my level of power. Maybe she's always testing us to make sure we don't get soft. Honestly, I'm glad i don't have Jake or Ella's powers. This game would be too easy and wouldn't be as exciting.

Speaking of him. Jake can't keep his mouth shut, it would seem. I don't know why everyone else wants him as a sidekick. He's going to end up telling everyone the MC has power. Some may say Alice did it too but i know they can keep my secret and won't tell under pressure. He, on the other hand, is going around using the MC as an excuse for his own misuse of his powers. That's why i have no remorse for him.

Now on to the juicy parts, Alice. This is a moment I've been wanted to see right here in this game. That part with Klaus was delivered so well. If i was any weaker he would've probably humiliated me but he failed. Danica oddly aroused me and her power with crosses was actually pretty cool. This is why I desire power so much and why i like that everyone has unique abilities. I'm definitely going to evolve and kill them. Well, i might fool around with Danica a bit if the option is there without a dead end.

That ending though. My god, this might be my current favorite update. The only way this can be topped for me is if Alexis becomes my waifu/bodyguard. This wait for the next update is going to be painful but it might be that time again and hopefully it's as brutal and savage as the dorm scene.

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Doesn't that also mean she always known how strong the MC was? I mean she accurately told me my level of power. Maybe she's always testing us to make sure we don't get soft.
As far as i understand she know our strength but she doesn't know our second power. Copying animals and monsters DNA and getting their skills. Like crocodile armor or when we absorb the monster and getting power to control zombie.

One of the bad ending was when we told her our second power she said "finally found you" and attack us. So yeah she doesn't know our second power.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Soo, I can play as a evil super villain, but I can't rape or even dominate...?

Will there be actual villain choices in the future, or is the evil path just a pretend path?

Last edited:
Reactions: Drafox
4.80 star(s) 341 Votes