GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Personally that's the part that made me go "Holy fuck shit just got real". Had to actually make an effort to stop playing because otherwise I would have continued the whole night instead of going to sleep.
I can definitely see that being the case for many people. My problems with it stem from a few things:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, not the fault of the game or anything. It's been pretty fun for me and well written up to this point. Just not my cup of tea.

FeelsDankMan

Sep 6, 2019
Not sure if the Dev would ever see this but if so, could you work on replacing some of the songs with lyrics in them to something else that's just instrumental? Trying to read while someone is singing is kind of disorientating.

Reactions: TGafy

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Hey, weird thing happened with the game...

I've DL this update yesterday, everything works fine and I play a little before bed...
Today I wanted to launch the game and I had this error :
( I'm on win 7 )

1629586985665.png
( Translation : the procedure entry point _glewInit@0 could not be located in the dynamic link library glew32.dll )

and to close it i have to click "OK" millions of times (at least) or use task manager.

After some experiment, I realized that there was a lot of "glew32.dll" file on my pc, almost all of them in renpy and steam game folder

so I found the one in superhuman folder and deleted it

I launched the game and everything seemed alright except one thing : my "asus GPU tweak" overlay deciding to show up out of nowhere on the superhuman window, even if I turned it off by default a long time ago
( you know it's something that display FPS, graphic power and stuff like that when you launch any game )
so I once again turned if off because from his own IA mind it turn itself on by default , I relaunched the game and all was good, no error and no asus overlay...
I also tried to look if relaunching the game re-created the glew32.dll file but nop, it was still deleted

But wait, there is a last and weird part....

Remember when I told you about a lot of "glew32.dll" file in my pc ? well 4 of those are in my "asus GPU tweak" program folder
so that's probably why the overlay turn itself on again, this dll file is probably something that control and save the preferences of the overlay for every games or something like that

And for the "why the fuck it give me this error ??" well I don't have any idea...
If someone know he answer, I'm really curious to know it :)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Eh I don't think he's gone all the way. He wussed out of actually of doing it with Jess and went out his way to try and find slutty chicks who would probably jump him without having to use his powers. He hasn't quite reached full villain ... yet.
I was more annoyed at how they ruined Emily with the whole "I used to fuck Jared too" talk. I mean damn I know none of the girls are virgins but do they have to be sluts too? Way too many side male characters getting their dick wet.
I swear if later it's revealed Mia is a class slut as well I'm quitting. :KEK:
Now for some reason I'm on a sharing path with Tess the towns doorknob.:WutFace: Untitled.png

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
I was more annoyed at how they ruined Emily with the whole "I used to fuck Jared too" talk. I mean damn I know none of the girls are virgins but do they have to be sluts too? Way too many side male characters getting their dick wet.
I swear if later it's revealed Mia is a class slut as well I'm quitting. :KEK:
Now for some reason I'm on a sharing path with Tess the towns doorknob.:WutFace: View attachment 1364794
Correct.
+ Jakes & jess scene too
Developer should have avoided it
WeirdWorld

Last edited:

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Was there a change to the amount of Power you can have? I was checking out my stats at the end of the update and I only had 10, and I know for sure I had it higher than that before.
There's no change. Maybe you loaded the wrong save? Even if I did change it your score should stay the same. That said, I didn't change it.
WeirdWorld
What are the effects of "slut" points ??
Nothing for now, pretend they don't exist
Not sure if it's been reported earlier but is this a bug?

It is a bug, thanks for pointing it out. Would've ended up causing me trouble later.
Not sure if the Dev would ever see this but if so, could you work on replacing some of the songs with lyrics in them to something else that's just instrumental? Trying to read while someone is singing is kind of disorientating.
Can't promise I'll change things, but I'll give it some thought in the future.
Correct.
+ Jakes & jess scene too
Developer should have avoided it
WeirdWorld
I'm afraid you'll have to suffer through it. The reality is, a girl isn't yours, until she's yours. They're gonna do there own thing until you claim a relationship with them and they'll certainly have done their own thing before they met you. I also gave you the option to skip the Tess/Deryl scene and the Emily scene as well if it's not your cup of tea, but it is what it is.
are we gonna get more liz scenes?
Eventually, maybe soon. She's currently winning the character route poll, but that may change

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
There's no change. Maybe you loaded the wrong save? Even if I did change it your score should stay the same. That said, I didn't change it.
I'm pretty sure I loaded the right save. I also loaded an old save save during the confrontation with Jake to check, and I had my power at 9, yet I could still resist him. It might just be my pc being messed up or something though, I'll have to check it further.

Still, thanks replying and for the update, really looking forward to see what comes next.

Reactions: WeirdWorld

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm pretty sure I loaded the right save. I also loaded an old save save during the confrontation with Jake to check, and I had my power at 9, yet I could still resist him. It might just be my pc being messed up or something though, I'll have to check it further.

Still, thanks replying and for the update, really looking forward to see what comes next.
Oh, I did lower the requirement to resist Jake again, so that's why it worked, I think it's 8 or 9 now. Other than that, I'm not sure why your power would be lower.

Reactions: GoldBolt
Oct 14, 2017
I can definitely see that being the case for many people. My problems with it stem from a few things:

So yeah, not the fault of the game or anything. It's been pretty fun for me and well written up to this point. Just not my cup of tea.
On your 3rd point, you can avoid being captured if your power level is higher. You can defeat the monster.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the last scene here? It's the only one I'm missing.
this one is with the zombie girl in the frat house, at some point there is a 3rd choice on how to fuck her

and if you have all unlocked, it would be nice to post your save here, lot of people ask for it

4.80 star(s) 341 Votes