GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
Was there a change to the amount of Power you can have? I was checking out my stats at the end of the update and I only had 10, and I know for sure I had it higher than that before.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I hope you put some choice to preventing Jake from those event, either in the friendly tone where we choose MC to be nice or simply using violence against him if necessary
Without spoiling anything, Jake won't even get an ntr route.
"Genre: - Spoiler - Gender bender - transform other people into women".

giphy (2).gif

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
One of the bad ending was when we told her our second power she said "finally found you" and attack us. So yeah she doesn't know our second power.
Yeah, I got that bad ending before. I thought this update, if she's telling jake the full truth, her own ability was that she can see how special someone else abilities are? I'll have go back to that scene from this update when i get a chance and look over it again as i might've misunderstood her powers then.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
is there any current walkthrough? there seems to be so many ways to go about things once it start opening up with different routes . so we need walkthroughs . point stats , i need to know what means what ? idk , i feel like im clicking options and dont know what it means .

Reactions: Dysphorika

Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
After all this episodes we still don't know what's the Ella's real goal is or she's friend or enemy. And I really want to know why she (spoiler about one of the bad ending)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Is it only liz who has Ntr events?
Depends on what your definition of the term is, for example if you're into Alice she gets forcibly french kissed by a villainous guy at the latest update; in addition to that some love intersts have already been forked by Jared, the used to be fat dude mind controls a good number of LI's and forces them to strip/may have done other things off camera who knows....

I finished my first full run on high corruption (as I usually do with all games) but when I checked the gallery about 40% of the scenes were still locked, the only content I avoided during my run is gender bender ones on the receiving end with males; I wonder if it represents the missing portion or it's because I was corrupt and good guys get other content.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I was really enjoying this until you get to the party and all hell breaks loose. Nothing wrong with the game, just not something I'm into.

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
in addition to that some love intersts have already been forked by Jake, the used to be fat dude mind controls a good number of LI's and forces them to strip/may have done other things off camera who knows....
Eh I don't think he's gone all the way. He wussed out of actually of doing it with Jess and went out his way to try and find slutty chicks who would probably jump him without having to use his powers. He hasn't quite reached full villain ... yet.

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
I finished my first full run on high corruption (as I usually do with all games) but when I checked the gallery about 40% of the scenes were still locked, the only content I avoided during my run is gender bender ones on the receiving end with males; I wonder if it represents the missing portion or it's because I was corrupt and good guys get other content.
Probably a mix of both I'd gather.
I was really enjoying this until you get to the party and all hell breaks loose. Nothing wrong with the game, just not something I'm into.
Personally that's the part that made me go "Holy fuck shit just got real". Had to actually make an effort to stop playing because otherwise I would have continued the whole night instead of going to sleep.

4.80 star(s) 341 Votes