monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Thanks WeirdWorld for the new narrative arcs. ^_^ Really enjoyable content!

The existence of"evolution point" stat foreshadows exciting events.

I had a lot of fun being impromptu buddy cop with the MC pops.

Glad to have an option to get my hommie Deryrl some action- also glad it was with tess- since she is so whorish already. Doesn't feel bad to share her at all- not like she will ever stop fucking everything that moves :p

Would love to have more less whorish less bimboy love interests for the MC- a lot of the gals have a similar vibe- some more diversity would be nice. I like emily and demi best currently. Holding out for Mia really :p.

Felt bad for Emily- both her backstory arcs were sad. She deserved the love the MC gave her.

Enjoyed the "white knight" side of the Liz path- thank you for insulating us from NTR if we dislike it.

Jake's inner turmoil is being handled really well.

What relationship points do / where to get them is still pretty confusing.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Would love to have more less whorish less bimboy love interests for the MC- a lot of the gals have a similar vibe- some more diversity would be nice. I like emily and demi best currently. Holding out for Mia really :p.
I don't think they're all whorish, lots of them are the incharge sort but I find they're somewhat diverse... where the game is lacking in differences is in the body types as they've all got giant dumb beachball tits, which is a shame as aside from that I find the game quite charming.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
WeirdWorld
Honestly, this game was nothing like I expected...
The story is truly perfect, have you written anything else before, or this is your first writing work?

Anyway, if I can, I have one story related question for you.

Given the fact that the protagonist's abilities can now change other objects (and perhaps even people), does that mean he could hypothetically (now or in future) be capable to "repair/rebuild" Bailey? I'm not trying to get any spoilers out of you, this is just a hypothetical question. So purely on a hypothetical level, would such a thing be possible?

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
I wonder if the superweapon/alien container Alice was carrying broke. I hope it did and it turns out to be what the MC thought it was. We already know what Alice wants most and since Ella has confirmed how powers get assigned ...
Can't wait.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Alice & Michael dead ??
cliffhanger mostly, atleast thats probably to expect for Alice, but Michael? who knows, wold be sat too.

Would be interesting to meet some Parents of the killed Guys from the Party. And if MC could do something good for them wouldnt be bad either.

In the end i could see a alliance including MC's friends and lead from MC, Alice and Tiffany. would be cool.

Reactions: Hiroto Tokyo

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
I would love if there futa form became the main form of MC but idk how that would fit the story. Only thing I can think of is that his male form is a liability (declared criminal by government or somethin) so he switches to the female/futa form.
Thats stupid MC pretty much can do anything he want. So what if the goverment declares him crimininal, have you read batman or any other superhero stories? none of them were good guys in the first place.

Reactions: Dysphorika

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
WeirdWorld
Honestly, this game was nothing like I expected...
The story is truly perfect, have you written anything else before, or this is your first writing work?

Anyway, if I can, I have one story related question for you.

Given the fact that the protagonist's abilities can now change other objects (and perhaps even people), does that mean he could hypothetically (now or in future) be capable to "repair/rebuild" Bailey? I'm not trying to get any spoilers out of you, this is just a hypothetical question. So purely on a hypothetical level, would such a thing be possible?
This is the second thing I've written with any real substance. Honestly, it was initially going to be a test run before I developed my main story that I'd been writing/planning last year. Mainly to help me pick up renpy and learn to draw and all that since I kind of just learnt all that stuff on the spot. But it's turned out fairly well so I'm sticking to it til I get to the endings I've written for this story.
What relationship points do / where to get them is still pretty confusing.
They unlock some h-scenes for the girls. To get them just respond to the girls in a way you think they'll like. I wouldn't worry too much about it, I don't plan to make the threshold for unlocking those scenes particularly harsh. Unless you're pissing them off at every opportunity you'll mostly be fine.

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
This is the second thing I've written with any real substance. Honestly, it was initially going to be a test run before I developed my main story that I'd been writing/planning last year. Mainly to help me pick up renpy and learn to draw and all that since I kind of just learnt all that stuff on the spot. But it's turned out fairly well so I'm sticking to it til I get to the endings I've written for this story.

They unlock some h-scenes for the girls. To get them just respond to the girls in a way you think they'll like. I wouldn't worry too much about it, I don't plan to make the threshold for unlocking those scenes particularly harsh. Unless you're pissing them off at every opportunity you'll mostly be fine.
I hope Jake is not gonna become ntr problem. Even the current scenes with him & girls pissing me off. Please don't tell me u are gonna add such a scene with jake & mia too

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I was hoping you'd focus more on the second half of what I wrote :LOL:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
It'd be cool to see our boy take another trip to the zoo for some power-ups. The untapped potential of nature is just absolutely ridiculous. Some animals in particular would be formidable

1) Octopus--> a) Best adaptive camouflage in the animal world b) ability to fit through incredibly tiny spaces c) sucker cups d) underwater breathing(already have gills but I think this is a different mechanism in octopi) e) siphon organ could be used to jet water or enhance swimming

2) Water bear (Tardigrade) --> a) ability to put itself into stasis surviving incredibly harsh conditions for decades of time in extreme climates (even outer-space) and with no sustenance. b) can almost completely dehydrate; like 3% content water and recover (cryptobiosis)

3)Ants ---> a) Social stomach b) ability to shoot formic acid b) venomous sting c) antibacterial properties (leaf-cutter ants) d) ability to produce strong adhesives (weaver ant) e) super strength f) pheromones

Just a couple examples I could think of off the top of my head - there are a whole suite of other possibilities. The power is pretty OP.

as a tangential aside- patiently waiting for the MC to use his Mantis shrimp powers- their eyes in particular are crazy.

"Humans can process three channels of color (red, green and blue), while mantis shrimps perceive the world through 12 channels of color, and can detect UV (ultra violet) and polarized light, aspects of light humans can't access with the naked eye"

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 341 Votes