Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Hi, everyone.

Cleaned up the thread a bit. Just because your comment was removed, doesn't necessarily mean that you broke the rules. It was removed because it was referencing the off-topic, now deleted, conversation in some way.

That said, please don't engage with banned users when they make new alts. If you suspect they are back, please don't reply to them. You are just giving us more work that way. Don't engage, report their comments and we'll take care of it.

Also, a gentle reminder that threatening to dox someone - even just saying that you are able to do it - is a BIG NO-NO. Please DO NOT do that... or else.

DO NOT reply to this warning.

Thanks, guys.

BanksPorker

Nov 21, 2020
Theres a part in the beach where Deryl and Amber are whispering in the bathroom together but you don't see anything. Is there anything more to this scene?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Hm, i think i missed something... I have the wt mod and followed the PDF walkthrough...I'm at the bonfire event and the PDF shows 2 chicks not included in my game.

PDF image
View attachment 3948564

My playthrough
View attachment 3948566

Who are they and what did i miss? My harem isn't complete!
If either Angelina or Demi are dead you get this version.
I also think that you get this if you didn't pursue a romance route with either of them.

They are a package deal.
Otherwise perhaps there's a bug in the mod.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
If either Angelina or Demi are dead you get this version.
I also think that you get this if you didn't pursue a romance route with either of them.

They are a package deal.
Otherwise perhaps there's a bug in the mod.
Honestly, i'm kinda leaning towards a bug... I followed the wt mod and PDF for every choice.

2024-08-20 20_19_35-3838458_Official_Superhuman_Walkthrough.pdf - Brave.png

Damn alcohol... i don't remember this choice. But i definitely wouldn't have chosen it drunk or sober. :ROFLMAO:

Or is it possible to miss these events before the game hurls you into a point where you can't complete it? Idk....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SquallofNight

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Honestly, i'm kinda leaning towards a bug... I followed the wt mod and PDF for every choice.

View attachment 3951643

Damn alcohol... i don't remember this choice. But i definitely wouldn't have chosen it drunk or sober. :ROFLMAO:

Or is it possible to miss these events before the game hurls you into a point where you can't complete it? Idk....
If you play it on computer, you can open the console and type the following (before starting the bonfire event)
visitangelina = 11
visitdemi = 15

This should fix the bug and set the demiange variable correctly, showing you the correct image and enabling further content.

Alternatively, if you are past the bonfire event and want to see the rest of their content (which isn't much currently), type:
demiange = True

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Theres a part in the beach where Deryl and Amber are whispering in the bathroom together but you don't see anything. Is there anything more to this scene?
Those were figment's of the MC's imagination.
That scene leads you to see one of the H.E.R.O girls naked, but them she kills you.

Reactions: Gtdead
4.80 star(s) 350 Votes