bebroeater

May 7, 2022
I don't know what amount of copium people are smoking to believe that there are 2 updates left. We aren't even Lvl 3 yet, let alone 4. I guess I could see a fast skip from 4 to 5 via the syrum, but there are still WAY too many plot holes right now. I'll try to give a rundown for my personal thoughts on the timeline, though this is all speculatory:

Next Update (Current V0.921):
1. WW has already stated this is another major arc (or path to it) which I'm assuming is fighting Ella's siblings. But in doing so it's going to be a couple of smaller updates until a huge finale one to end the arc (just my gander). Threats being her Lvl 2 (Cole), potential 3s (The other 2), definitely a 4 (Charlie), and let's not forget Goliath and Deryl. My guess would be a small skirmish war between her group (that we know has financial backing) and H.E.R.O (due to it's upper echelon being busy) with Goliath as a fail safe.

2. We'll probably have a few smaller updates after all that with maybe some lore drops here and there. We have the Eye to deal with, Michael's ability, and potentially our release from H.E.R.O, all of which COULD be crammed in the previous updates I guess, but it would be a bad move unless we really are talking a HUGE update.

3. I would assume the next to last arc would be getting away from H.E.R.O, or if not that, the Monster V Superhuman War; which would've been my thoughts for the last arc update making it 3. Either way, a LOT to cramp into 2 little updates. There is no way on god's green earth we have room for key H.E.R.O member fights AND a bunch of Monsters if Valravn is anything to go off of. We would have to cover in what my guess would be the most action packed arc to date, all the monster lore foreshadowing, tie up all the loose ends with H.E.R.O and/or Ella (depending on the outcome of the previous arc), and how the rest of the world views us. All while probably having to reach Lvl 5 to even COMPETE in that arena.

Having said all that, it would be bold, ambitious, and even down right LUDICROUS to even consider ONLY 2 updates left from a random source. Look how long it's taken us to get to Lvl 2, and we didn't even evolve in the Valravn fight. And literally every character has said it only gets worse trying to get to a higher Evolution, with 5 even being considered impossible (without considering the syrum). There's just no way, unless the next 2 updates are biggers than all the other updates put together for EACH; it's just not happening. WW has said that he/she likes the schedule they've been going through with every of month being an update. If would be weird after having just settled on a nice balance to throw it out the window and say, "fuck it, I'll end it early".
There's 2 ways it could end in 2 updates if it really had to:
1. It was all a dream
2. The MC dies
Needless to say that those would not be very good endings for the story.
Also I might be misremembering but didn't Cole say he was nearing his 4th evolution?

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't know what amount of copium people are smoking to believe that there are 2 updates left. We aren't even Lvl 3 yet, let alone 4. I guess I could see a fast skip from 4 to 5 via the syrum, but there are still WAY too many plot holes right now. I'll try to give a rundown for my personal thoughts on the timeline, though this is all speculatory:

Next Update (Current V0.921):
1. WW has already stated this is another major arc (or path to it) which I'm assuming is fighting Ella's siblings. But in doing so it's going to be a couple of smaller updates until a huge finale one to end the arc (just my gander). Threats being her Lvl 2 (Cole), potential 3s (The other 2), definitely a 4 (Charlie), and let's not forget Goliath and Deryl. My guess would be a small skirmish war between her group (that we know has financial backing) and H.E.R.O (due to it's upper echelon being busy) with Goliath as a fail safe.

2. We'll probably have a few smaller updates after all that with maybe some lore drops here and there. We have the Eye to deal with, Michael's ability, and potentially our release from H.E.R.O, all of which COULD be crammed in the previous updates I guess, but it would be a bad move unless we really are talking a HUGE update.

3. I would assume the next to last arc would be getting away from H.E.R.O, or if not that, the Monster V Superhuman War; which would've been my thoughts for the last arc update making it 3. Either way, a LOT to cramp into 2 little updates. There is no way on god's green earth we have room for key H.E.R.O member fights AND a bunch of Monsters if Valravn is anything to go off of. We would have to cover in what my guess would be the most action packed arc to date, all the monster lore foreshadowing, tie up all the loose ends with H.E.R.O and/or Ella (depending on the outcome of the previous arc), and how the rest of the world views us. All while probably having to reach Lvl 5 to even COMPETE in that arena.

Having said all that, it would be bold, ambitious, and even down right LUDICROUS to even consider ONLY 2 updates left from a random source. Look how long it's taken us to get to Lvl 2, and we didn't even evolve in the Valravn fight. And literally every character has said it only gets worse trying to get to a higher Evolution, with 5 even being considered impossible (without considering the syrum). There's just no way, unless the next 2 updates are biggers than all the other updates put together for EACH; it's just not happening. WW has said that he/she likes the schedule they've been going through with every of month being an update. If would be weird after having just settled on a nice balance to throw it out the window and say, "fuck it, I'll end it early".
I mean, I didn't say it was going to end early.

1. It was all a dream
2. The MC dies
Also I might be misremembering but didn't Cole say he was nearing his 4th evolution?
3 ways actually. It could be the MC diving through his memories the entire game to get enlightened into his 5th evolution and the eye that we see is the MC outside of the Memory hurrying him along the way. I don't think the dev is going that far with the memory stuff though or with some really high cosmic way of evolving to lvl 5. The MC would basically contain the entire universe and every being inside his mind at that point.

And yes, I believe Cole said he's on the precipice of his 4th Evolution. Though I'm not sure if he meant he's already at the top of the 4th Evolution there or he's at the top of the 3rd and about to cross into 4th. Either way he's going to die in the worse way imaginable by me.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
1. It was all a dream
2. The MC dies
I could've sworn Ella was complimenting how far we have come based on the news fight, and Cole gets jealous mentioning that we're nowhere near his strength.

Ella rebuddles saying that we're not far from evolving and Cole gets a little agitated saying that he's right on the verge of his next evolution (implying obviously that we are the same level)

Ella then says something along the lines of Cole having better keep up.

At least, that's what I believe if I remember correctly, it would make sense considering it's looking like fighting her possy is the next major arc.

Klaus and Jake (1 to 2) -> Ella gang (2-3) -> H.E.R.O (3-4) -> Numbered/Unknown Monsters (4-5)? Just my gander.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
I could've sworn Ella was complimenting how far we have come based on the news fight, and Cole gets jealous mentioning that we're nowhere near his strength.

Ella rebuddles saying that we're not far from evolving and Cole gets a little agitated saying that he's right on the verge of his next evolution (implying obviously that we are the same level)

Ella then says something along the lines of Cole having better keep up.

At least, that's what I believe if I remember correctly, it would make sense considering it's looking like fighting her possy is the next major arc.

Klaus and Jake (1 to 2) -> Ella gang (2-3) -> H.E.R.O (3-4) -> Numbered/Unknown Monsters (4-5)? Just my gander.
Cole said he's on the verge of his 4th evolution. So he's already level 3.

Al845

Dec 17, 2022
others have already mentioned it but Cole is a powerful level 3 / almost a level 4, other than that I don't think Charlie is a level 4, between the fact that she is the only one still staying at the orphanage and her interaction with Cole I would say that she is a level 2 or a weak level 3, only with a very annoying ability.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I mean, I didn't say it was going to end early.

3 ways actually. It could be the MC diving through his memories the entire game to get enlightened into his 5th evolution and the eye that we see is the MC outside of the Memory hurrying him along the way. I don't think the dev is going that far with the memory stuff though or with some really high cosmic way of evolving to lvl 5. The MC would basically contain the entire universe and every being inside his mind at that point.

And yes, I believe Cole said he's on the precipice of his 4th Evolution. Though I'm not sure if he meant he's already at the top of the 4th Evolution there or he's at the top of the 3rd and about to cross into 4th. Either way he's going to die in the worse way imaginable by me.
Or 4, the dev decides to do longer interval and much bigger updates, nothing is set in stone in development, specially update size.

Al845

Dec 17, 2022
Why in God's green earth does everyone think Michael is going to betray the MC, he's one of the only helpful characters.

-Jake: Gets a taste of power and never thinks for himself anymore; betrays.

-Klaus: Gets a taste for power; abandons his life long friends; betrays.

-Deryl: Gets mega horny, a taste for power, and jealous of the MC's power; betrays.

Michael has quite literally only ever been shown to be loyal and collected.

-He helps us against Klaus (he's not obligated to be loyal to Alice's family anymore considering how weak it was; which is against his policy to begin with)

-He warns the MC about joining the business, and while some might say it's because he was grooming us; he does so several times even after we've proven ourselves.

-He relies on our answer about the pills.

-He helps Mia with training when he doesn't have to.

If he was as evil as y'all seem to make him out to be, he wouldn't even have helped Alice and instead joined the stronger side, which was Klaus's at the time. Can't remember if we told him about H.E.R.O ahead of time, but if we did; he still didn't reach out to them to gain more power like our "friends" I mentioned above. He's one of the best most consistent characters, cut him some slack.

That all being said, he would still make a bad ass fight eventually.
I don't know if it's a betrayal but it's obvious to me that eventually we'll at least have the chance to fight Michael and kill him, after all it's very convenient that he got powers from a monster capable of controlling the MC's weaknesses, not only that, Danica's warning, although many say that we should ignore it, also complements it with him flashback of the death of him younger brother about how he can be very cruel to the weak, besides that I wholeheartedly believe that eventually we will have the opportunity to absorb everyone who was infected by the rest of the 12 numbered monsters or at least the ones that remain.

That being said, I'm not sure what would drive him to do that, and I'm leaning a bit towards the theory that he'll be mind controlled/corrupted, but I'm sure if it does happen, we'll also have a chance to forgive him and make to be our ally again like with Jake.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I don't know if it's a betrayal but it's obvious to me that eventually we'll at least have the chance to fight Michael and kill him, after all it's very convenient that he got powers from a monster capable of controlling the MC's weaknesses, not only that, Danica's warning, although many say that we should ignore it, also complements it with him flashback of the death of him younger brother about how he can be very cruel to the weak, besides that I wholeheartedly believe that eventually we will have the opportunity to absorb everyone who was infected by the rest of the 12 numbered monsters or at least the ones that remain.

That being said, I'm not sure what would drive him to do that, and I'm leaning a bit towards the theory that he'll be mind controlled/corrupted, but I'm sure if it does happen, we'll also have a chance to forgive him and make to be our ally again like with Jake.
Spawn Kombat.....
MEMORY VS MIGHT
the fight will be just for either glorius combat or anime mentoring style of im evil now (not really) fight me to the death or perish a pussy. Lol

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Or 4, the dev decides to do longer interval and much bigger updates, nothing is set in stone in development, specially update size.
Yeah but I was only replying that way under the assumption that the game would have only 2 updates left. Since the person I was responding to said there was 2 possible outcome, IF it was only 2 updates left. I gave my own additional outcome to what could happen in the story of those 2 updates. Your 4th wouldn't make sense in reference to what I was responding to, as in, how the game's story would wrap up.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah but I was only replying that way under the assumption that the game would have only 2 updates left. Since the person I was responding to said there was 2 possible outcome, IF it was only 2 updates left. I gave my own additional outcome to what could happen in the story of those 2 updates. Your 4th wouldn't make sense in reference to what I was responding to, as in, how the game's story would wrap up.
yeah i know, i was just complementing your comment.

Cieldx

Dec 19, 2022
Your game is beautiful at first it didn't seem like anything special to me but the more I got into the story it was absorbing I can only say keep it up since you know how to make a very interesting and very good story and I hope to see the end of this work someday

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
LOL YES i played this game out of Curiosity. The art was rought but with its charm but the story , world building and the looming threats of death , unknown and the lost of humanity got me hook. Plus this forum was a pleasant surprise the least number of post here are about the Kinky. Yes thats weird but is a weird game and we are weird people so it does work i also want to see this completed even if yesterday banter showed otherwise :p but this is a work of art that should be know and loved.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Yeah I was wrong about Cole and the Ella gang. My gander is that they are in the 3-4 range. Charlie was confident in murdering Cole. Cole was known to take things from his siblings, and Cole himself is level 3; on the cusp of 4. The issue is that we now know 3s can take on 4 and 5s, albeit rarely, but possible none the less.

Edit: I forgot they are all from the orphanage, there is a chance that the ones we've been introduced to in the cave and at the end of V 0.921 aren't the only students under her.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah I was wrong about Cole and the Ella gang. My gander is that they are in the 3-4 range. Charlie was confident in murdering Cole. Cole was known to take things from his siblings, and Cole himself is level 3; on the cusp of 4. The issue is that we now know 3s can take on 4 and 5s, albeit rarely, but possible none the less.

Edit: I forgot they are all from the orphanage, there is a chance that the ones we've been introduced to in the cave and at the end of V 0.921 aren't the only students under her.
Real question is if Ella knows the existance of the Wind guy and Lucifer, they seen and sound to be on some god level tier that could easily desintegrate Ella and her goons, specially Lucifer that has fire element powers...
When a fight between any of Ella goons vs Wind or Lucifer happens, i bet my hat is gonna fall fast.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Real question is if Ella knows the existance of the Wind guy and Lucifer, they seen and sound to be on some god level tier that could easily desintegrate Ella and her goons, specially Lucifer that has fire element powers...
When a fight between any of Ella goons vs Wind or Lucifer happens, i bet my hat is gonna fall fast.
Ella isn't dumb, she's definitely got a plan and "had" a dealing with the 3rd and 4th. That's probably the only reason she's still trying to keep on good terms with us. Our concern isn't the Wind guy or Lucifer, it's the Monster armada marching upon Earth. Superhumans rely on energy, and if they are burning out from everyday monsters as big as that mountain, that's ridiculous.

Ella's strive for power is probably ignoring those two and H.E.R.O as a whole and focusing more on self preservation, as she states to us all the time that we need to let go of our reservations and strive to evolve as fast as possible.

My gander is she was invited to be part of the Monster side's inner circle (i.e the Numbered), and when she failed to meet their expectations she changed her plans to survival of her and her orphans (i.e making a deals with Jared's Dad).

Because her ace seems to be Goliath, which is probably as big as the monster the Wind Guy reduced to rubble; so clearly fighting H.E.R.O is NOT in the agenda. She likes chaos, disarray, and power. Mindcontroling Jake to take over the Sector, revealing monsters to the world publicly, and sending her students on live television to murder someone and defame H.E.R.O. That's how she levels the playing field.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Ella isn't dumb, she's definitely got a plan and "had" a dealing with the 3rd and 4th. That's probably the only reason she's still trying to keep on good terms with us. Our concern isn't the Wind guy or Lucifer, it's the Monster armada marching upon Earth. Superhumans rely on energy, and if they are burning out from everyday monsters as big as that mountain, that's ridiculous.

Ella's strive for power is probably ignoring those two and H.E.R.O as a whole and focusing more on self preservation, as she states to us all the time that we need to let go of our reservations and strive to evolve as fast as possible.

My gander is she was invited to be part of the Monster side's inner circle (i.e the Numbered), and when she failed to meet their expectations she changed her plans to survival of her and her orphans (i.e making a deals with Jared's Dad).

Because her ace seems to be Goliath, which is probably as big as the monster the Wind Guy reduced to rubble; so clearly fighting H.E.R.O is NOT in the agenda. She likes chaos, disarray, and power. Mindcontroling Jake to take over the Sector, revealing monsters to the world publicly, and sending her students on live television to murder someone and defame H.E.R.O. That's how she levels the playing field.
like i said, "Ella goons", those are the ones i feel like would fit an interesting fight against HERO super powered individuals, Ella is too smart to face them because she knows she can't win against the wind dude or lucifer, she couldn't even kill 2 artificial lvl3's let alone 2 lvl5's(artificial or not)

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
a possible random theory that I imagined, could it be that the protagonist already had some entity inside his body before receiving the powers, I imagined this due to the past where he lost his memories and the scars appeared, later "the eye" was what helped us awakening from Jake's control, this eye could be that entity that exists in the protagonist, maybe that's why the interest of the 4th in him, Ella must have a deal with and seek too, but only to benefit from what the 4th would come to do, since the entity that appears in the "too strong too soon" death is possibly after this too, and most likely watches over Ella for when she finds it

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
like i said, "Ella goons", those are the ones i feel like would fit an interesting fight against HERO super powered individuals, Ella is too smart to face them because she knows she can't win against the wind dude or lucifer, she couldn't even kill 2 artificial lvl3's let alone 2 lvl5's(artificial or not)
Lucifer is Malik i guess

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes