Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
The Ella hate never ceases to amuse.

<_< I never really got it to be honest, the power disparity between the MC and her has been so apparent that anything short of her outright murdering the PC which only occurs in one scenario thus far is just the usual teasing and testing.

I would rather trust her then the government organization that wants to conscript any superhuman into it and kill them if they refuse under the mandate of "common good" >_> Like that has never been historically abused.

alkeera

May 1, 2018

<_< I never really got it to be honest, the power disparity between the MC and her has been so apparent that anything short of her outright murdering the PC which only occurs in one scenario thus far is just the usual teasing and testing.

I would rather trust her then the government organization that wants to conscript any superhuman into it and kill them if they refuse under the mandate of "common good" >_> Like that has never been historically abused.
Trust no one. Not even yourself if your corruption stat is high.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Trust no one. Not even yourself if your corruption stat is high.
At least Ella is honest with us. I say that because while she has lied to other people, I don't think there was ever a case where she didn't either TRY to warn us or just not tell us the full truth; but always hinting at more.

Now take H.E.R.O for example; so many god damn variables it's not even funny. While you may have had a heart to heart moment with Ella (end of training), H.E.R.O has NEVER shown it's true colors so far. We've got snippets of Xanthe disregarding human life, Dexter threatening global domination, hell, you're out right killed if you don't join H.E.R.O and they are ready to replace you.

Ella is one person, get to know her, you're fine. H.E.R.O is a council with POWERFUL non council members to boot. So far we've got;

Council:
1. Dexter- Literal richest guy alive AND a politician to boot, of COURSE he has skeleton corruption in his closet.
2. Xanthe- ...
3. Bernhard- Literally refers to humans as humans, comon.
4. Lucifer- Delusional, he seems good, but may I remind you he was the one to burn down the Frat Party I believe, regardless of survivors.

Misc Members:
1. A Necromancer- I'm like 90% sure that's the teaser character if I'm not mistaken, though I could be wrong. REGARDLESS, I'm sure she turns a blind eye to a few civilians in the crossfire for some extra "help". (Plus if you could name me a morally good necromancer...)
2. Nicolette- ...
3. Alexis- Unhinged.
4. Clark- Actually, he's fine.
5. Deus- Literally fed the crow that butched an entire cafe. Plan or no plan, that's still fucked up, how many monster attacks does he predict and keep to himself just to fit his future plans? (His mannerisms also strike me as uncaring)
6. Alice- Head of the FUCKING MAFIA! She literally has her end arc asking whether or not we could love the chick that just nuked a building! (Love her tho obviously)
7. Michael- ...

And that's just the members we KNOW of (minus Zack, nei). Now the politics are also obviously BONKERS. You have walking gods all over the place with no regulations whatso ever. Financial support just for a sign on which obviously boosts the ego of these young impressionable super powered idiots. I know they SAY the helmets do something but, comon, did we see Acid guy, Clothes burning guy? Any of the elite members unbridled rage? I could be over exaggerating, but in a world filled with gods, monsters, and madness; I think a chick tutoring you and running an orphanage should be the LEAST of your trust issues.

SN: I'm obviously not trying to belittle the comment, this was just a justification for best girl.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
At least Ella is honest with us. I say that because while she has lied to other people, I don't think there was ever a case where she didn't either TRY to warn us or just not tell us the full truth; but always hinting at more.

Now take H.E.R.O for example; so many god damn variables it's not even funny. While you may have had a heart to heart moment with Ella (end of training), H.E.R.O has NEVER shown it's true colors so far. We've got snippets of Xanthe disregarding human life, Dexter threatening global domination, hell, you're out right killed if you don't join H.E.R.O and they are ready to replace you.

Ella is one person, get to know her, you're fine. H.E.R.O is a council with POWERFUL non council members to boot. So far we've got;

Council:
1. Dexter- Literal richest guy alive AND a politician to boot, of COURSE he has skeleton corruption in his closet.
2. Xanthe- ...
3. Bernhard- Literally refers to humans as humans, comon.
4. Lucifer- Delusional, he seems good, but may I remind you he was the one to burn down the Frat Party I believe, regardless of survivors.

Misc Members:
1. A Necromancer- I'm like 90% sure that's the teaser character if I'm not mistaken, though I could be wrong. REGARDLESS, I'm sure she turns a blind eye to a few civilians in the crossfire for some extra "help". (Plus if you could name me a morally good necromancer...)
2. Nicolette- ...
3. Alexis- Unhinged.
4. Clark- Actually, he's fine.
5. Deus- Literally fed the crow that butched an entire cafe. Plan or no plan, that's still fucked up, how many monster attacks does he predict and keep to himself just to fit his future plans? (His mannerisms also strike me as uncaring)
6. Alice- Head of the FUCKING MAFIA! She literally has her end arc asking whether or not we could love the chick that just nuked a building! (Love her tho obviously)
7. Michael- ...

And that's just the members we KNOW of (minus Zack, nei). Now the politics are also obviously BONKERS. You have walking gods all over the place with no regulations whatso ever. Financial support just for a sign on which obviously boosts the ego of these young impressionable super powered idiots. I know they SAY the helmets do something but, comon, did we see Acid guy, Clothes burning guy? Any of the elite members unbridled rage? I could be over exaggerating, but in a world filled with gods, monsters, and madness; I think a chick tutoring you and running an orphanage should be the LEAST of your trust issues.

SN: I'm obviously not trying to belittle the comment, this was just a justification for best girl.
It could be true if Ella was by herself but something is definitely pulling her ropes and we don't know what it wants. She could be honest and cuddly with us for now but in the future? Who knows. In nature some creatures copulate with their mate before killing and eating it.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021

"Teasing and Testing" is certainly a way to describe turning multiple of mc's close friends into superhumans and sending them to kill us.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

Fascist suits them more than Hero ,but yep both sides are evil and the MC and the team are in a pinch. Good thing Alice knows how to keep the MC happy or just horny XD.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
It could be true if Ella was by herself but something is definitely pulling her ropes and we don't know what it wants. She could be honest and cuddly with us for now but in the future? Who knows. In nature some creatures copulate with their mate before killing and eating it.
Except I don't think so, everything points to otherwise as of now. I would've agreed with that in the beginning, she was (and still technically is) a GOD DAMN PSYCHOPATH!

But, once she achieved Lvl 5 status and didn't get what she wanted, it seems that she almost, gave up...no, if she was going to kill us, she would've done it by now just based off of the failure alone. She does still have a plan, but I don't think it's as big of a scale as it used to be. That heart to heart strikes me as genuine, if anything; it's the opposite, and she even hints at the fact that it may be possible that WE "mate with her" (use her to grow) and then kill her.

So that point doesn't really make sense to me, to start off as a two sided character only to reveal her true crazy side, now reverting to a vulnerable state (multiple times mind you), only to revert AGAIN to a conniving bitch? Nah, but that's not to say she isn't capable of killing us, or defending herself, or making big plans. She's obviously got something in the works, but most of it was to obtain Lvl 5, and once she wasn't chosen by the Numbered, she seemed to have detoured the plan to something perhaps more personal, less grand scheme. None of which I don't think target the MC in a specific malicious way, we'll probably be more of a third party.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Here we go again with this "Ella's a saint, and isn't objectively evil or manipulative". She has "toyed" with the MC so much that he and his friends could've died. We're also not going to act like she didn't slaughter a middle school full of children and let Valravn loose to kill even more people because she didn't want Hero interfering with her. While this last one is partly Alexis and Clark's fault, Ella is the reason the Minyaks are all over the sewers killing women as well.

Her "tests" are something she forces on the MC. Her having a heart to heart and hinting that she's about to fuck him over isn't some excusable thing. In fact, let's go over it all.

1 - Ella tells you to meet her but tries to get you killed at the Cafe. When you meet her at her apartment later, she pretends she has nothing to do with that and blames the Mafia. Literally, it's her fault and this is when she nearly kills you herself. If you show too much progress, she does outright try to get you killed by Mother. It's a dead end so it doesn't count? Yeah, no that counts just like you guys count the Hero dead ends against them.

2 - She turns Kenny and lets him go to the Frat party with all of your friends present. Prior to that, she tells the MC to "train and get stronger soon". Oh, really? Thanks for the vague hint there. That could've went way worse for the MC. Him overcoming Kenny is no excuse for her nearly getting the MC's bestfriends killed. Wow, thanks Ella for the earlier advice and I should definitely trust you and your motives.

3 - the Klaus event was also manufactured by her or so she claims. It's hard to tell what she did and didn't do so I'll give her the pass for this one. Her killing the MC if you tell her about your 2nd ability for the 2nd time. Even if it's another dead end, it shows you can't trust her with shit lol.

4 - Jake. His manipulation and gaslighting needs no detailing. She turned an innocent guy into ego tripping maniac. All so she could get him to mess with the MC, help her get stuff from Hero and get even more people killed. She revealed our powers to him and painted us in a bad light while also not telling us about him "to be fair to him"(wtf). Let's also not forget that she wanted him to mind fuck Deryl so that he can do her bidding as well.

5 - The Deryl clusterfuck doesn't need saying either or the fact that we now know Ella also might've made Charlie put her spell on us too. A spell we don't know the trigger for but can possibly kill us. She is the reason Deryl is a monster right now. People can try to blame Deryl but Ella had the intention to mind control him and then most likely get him infected while under her control. If not for Mia messing up Jake's imprint, Ella would've definitely forced him to become a Superhuman, if he refused, once he was under her control.

6 - The "Heart to Heart" scenes where she flat out tells the MC she's doing it all for his " own good". Oh, wow, thank you again Ella. Thanks for telling me that everything that happened was your fault and that it's going to keep happening until I get strong enough to do something to you about it. And yeah, it's partially the MC's fault for seeking her out to train as well. He's also to blame for running to her whenever he hits a road block. Hopefully that stops now that we're in Hero.

7 - This last one happened at the end of the current update, so we don't know if she did it but it's Ella so we know she did it. Cole and her other "students" appearing on stage with us and killing that interviewer live. I wouldn't be surprised if her provocative comment to Cole earlier wasn't for this reason. If that's indeed the case, she's now manipulated a lvl 3 character to "toy" with us. Thanks, once again Ella?

As for Hero. Did anyone really think otherwise with a group that hunts monsters and superhumans? Why wouldn't they kill the MC if he refuses to join? They do what they do to progress humanity and stop the Monster threat(as far as we know currently). Even Clark had to accept that this is the reality of Hero.

To finish this up, labelling messed up things done by Ella isn't "hate". This is exactly what she's done in game. She shouldn't be excused for that shit. Just like you don't excuse stuff Hero's done. You can wholeheartedly trust Ella and her intentions to the very end but that doesn't change that what she's done is still messed up. You don't have to hold it against her, of course, but my MC(Main and Corruption) will.

I don't trust Ella and so far Hero hasn't done anything that makes me trust them more or even less. I'm neutral on them(hero) and going to be reaping the benefits for it. Not like either side matter much to my MC. The only person I trust in this game, and you probably already know where this is going, is Mommy 4th. :KEK:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Here we go again with this "Ella's a saint, and isn't objectively evil or manipulative". She has "toyed" with the MC so much that he and his friends could've died. We're also not going to act like she didn't slaughter a middle school full of children and let Valravn loose to kill even more people because she didn't want Hero interfering with her. While this last one is partly Alexis and Clark's fault, Ella is the reason the Minyaks are all over the sewers killing women as well.

Her "tests" are something she forces on the MC. Her having a heart to heart and hinting that she's about to fuck him over isn't some excusable thing. In fact, let's go over it all.

1 - Ella tells you to meet her but tries to get you killed at the Cafe. When you meet her at her apartment later, she pretends she has nothing to do with that and blames the Mafia. Literally, it's her fault and this is when she nearly kills you herself. If you show too much progress, she does outright try to get you killed by Mother. It's a dead end so it doesn't count? Yeah, no that counts just like you guys count the Hero dead ends against them.

2 - She turns Kenny and lets him go to the Frat party with all of your friends present. Prior to that, she tells the MC to "train and get stronger soon". Oh, really? Thanks for the vague hint there. That could've went way worse for the MC. Him overcoming Kenny is no excuse for her nearly getting the MC's bestfriends killed. Wow, thanks Ella for the earlier advice and I should definitely trust you and your motives.

3 - the Klaus event was also manufactured by her or so she claims. It's hard to tell what she did and didn't do so I'll give her the pass for this one. Her killing the MC if you tell her about your 2nd ability for the 2nd time. Even if it's another dead end, it shows you can't trust her with shit lol.

4 - Jake. His manipulation and gaslighting needs no detailing. She turned an innocent guy into ego tripping maniac. All so she could get him to mess with the MC, help her get stuff from Hero and get even more people killed. She revealed our powers to him and painted us in a bad light while also not telling us about him "to be fair to him"(wtf). Let's also not forget that she wanted him to mind fuck Deryl so that he can do her bidding as well.

5 - The Deryl clusterfuck doesn't need saying either or the fact that we now know Ella also might've made Charlie put her spell on us too. A spell we don't know the trigger for but can possibly kill us. She is the reason Deryl is a monster right now. People can try to blame Deryl but Ella had the intention to mind control him and then most likely get him infected while under her control. If not for Mia messing up Jake's imprint, Ella would've definitely forced him to become a Superhuman, if he refused, once he was under her control.

6 - The "Heart to Heart" scenes where she flat out tells the MC she's doing it all for his " own good". Oh, wow, thank you again Ella. Thanks for telling me that everything that happened was your fault and that it's going to keep happening until I get strong enough to do something to you about it. And yeah, it's partially the MC's fault for seeking her out to train as well. He's also to blame for running to her whenever he hits a road block. Hopefully that stops now that we're in Hero.

7 - This last one happened at the end of the current update, so we don't know if she did it but it's Ella so we know she did it. Cole and her other "students" appearing on stage with us and killing that interviewer live. I wouldn't be surprised if her provocative comment to Cole earlier wasn't for this reason. If that's indeed the case, she's now manipulated a lvl 3 character to "toy" with us. Thanks, once again Ella?

As for Hero. Did anyone really think otherwise with a group that hunts monsters and superhumans? Why wouldn't they kill the MC if he refuses to join? They do what they do to progress humanity and stop the Monster threat(as far as we know currently). Even Clark had to accept that this is the reality of Hero.

To finish this up, labelling messed up things done by Ella isn't "hate". This is exactly what she's done in game. She shouldn't be excused for that shit. Just like you don't excuse stuff Hero's done. You can wholeheartedly trust Ella and her intentions to the very end but that doesn't change that what she's done is still messed up. You don't have to hold it against her, of course, but my MC(Main and Corruption) will.

I don't trust Ella and so far Hero hasn't done anything that makes me trust them more or even less. I'm neutral on them(hero) and going to be reaping the benefits for it. Not like either side matter much to my MC. The only person I trust in this game, and you probably already know where this is going, is Mommy 4th. :KEK:
No one claimed she was a saint. But again, she does essentially warn you multiple times that she's going to test you. Does that excuse her actions? Fuck no! But by no means is she pure evil, I don't think anyone objectively is minus MAYBE some of the monsters, hard to tell if it's just an instinctual take over or what the primary goal is, anyway, to clarify just for arguments sake:

Primary Point.
A. As far as we know, she "technically" murdered a middle school class. Was that the full story? Fuck no, we're taking the account of someone who didn't even witness the event in the first place. All we know is that Ella and Chelsie were the only survivors. For all we know, she fought a monster, was attacked, or maybe she was even trying to defend someone (though I doubt it). What we do know is that she knew ahead of time, but that's not to say that's all to the story, especially considering powers were new to her at the time. She could've very well had a completely different inner moral compass at the time.

B. Yes, she did let Valravn loose, but again, H.E.R.O isn't this "Neutral Party" either. Deus is affiliated with them and literally POWERS HIM UP amidst a mass murder. At least Ella had the courtesy to just let monsters do what they were going to do anyway, and managed to keep it locked up as long as she did instead of doing the opposite (preventing it's capture Deus). Or H.E.R.O LETTING Valravn murder more cops just to prove a god damn point, and showcase their newfound (forced) propaganda.

C. The Minyaks are everyone's fault. Ella was quite literally minding her own business and Alexis decided to fucking ANNIHILATE the city center and knock the god damn pills all over the place. Ella even mentions that wasn't her plan to begin with (spreading the pills) and she's not the only source of them to begin with.

1. Yeah no, you're right about the Mafia thing I believe, and while we don't know her reasoning for outright killing you for too much progress, she doesn't do it by Mother. I'm assuming your referring to after you "beat" fuck her? Pretty sure she takes you to Mother as a progression check of sorts, and a fucking Unknown Saitama Monster comes out of no where and fucking obliterates Mother. It wasn't a malicious thing, she's fucking petrified during the ordeal.

2. The Frat party Kenny conundrum. Like I said, she constantly hammers in tests and getting stronger. What did you think was going to happen? A director to come in and go, "lights, camera, and... challenge!"? This is more of an MC fault if anything, if I just saw 2 Monsters nearly kill me in a park, and the woman who orchestrated it warned me about what's to come, just based on the first point, I wouldn't have even THOUGHT about being near friends or god forbid going to a Frat Party. Tabs on everything sure, but acting like the world didn't just happen is naive, and Ella is constantly referencing that and trying to push you out of it. H.E.R.O even mentions that Monster attacks are getting more frequent, and that most Superhumans we're going to be rounded up and the world was going to change soon anyway. I don't see how getting a head start is a bad thing. From the shit we've seen so far, Ella has been more than hand holding us with these challenges, our first contract with H.E.R.O nearly gets us, and the entire united military killed on national television. All that being said, yes it's still fucked up, but yet again, no one said she was a saint.

3. The Klaus event was all over the place like you said. I think she mentions knowing about it, and even offered to help, but alas. I remember H.E.R.O having their hands in it, the police, etc. Even if no one was involved, it seemed like it was going to happen anyways. Now in the case of her killing us for progress, you're right, but we still don't know the full story as to why that is, not that it justifies it...

4. No comment. Except let's be real, Jake was a bit of a power hungry cunt, even before his toying, for someone so smart, he sure was fucking stupid.

5. No comment there either. But again yeah, Deryl turned into a fucking cunt. There was no influence after he practically burned us alive for the sake of jealousy.

6. I find it to be the opposite. I don't think H.E.R.O fully knows what they are doing. There may be individuals like Deus and Xanthe that are more capable than they seem, but that's just it, they're individuals. The group itself is a toxic cesspool of The Boys, save for a few pillars who have to listen to other pillars just to keep the peace. Members sneaking behind their backs to destroy their goals. A council already showing they need 6 braincells to rub together in order to form a collective individual goal or thought, the list goes on. With Ella, which was my point in the first place, she's easier to read. Just one person, pretty up front with what she wants, be it ethical or otherwise. And it's true, she did train us up for us, if she didn't throw those tests at us what do you think would've happened? The world is constantly changing, and I'm questioning if even our friends will be safe with the amount of monsters popping up, and H.E.R.O's blatant disregard for anything that doesn't fit their own agendas. I think in real life, a kill or be killed learning exercise for this scenario is far better than the WEAK ASS 99% of the H.E.R.O members still dicking around in case of god forbid a monster hits HQ.

7. Another test obviously, or it could be a part of her plan. The first words out of their mouths is H.E.R.O being a bunch of fucking wimps, nothing to do with the MC at all. My gander is she's here to recruit, maybe show Superhumans that they can be free to do whatever the fuck they want instead of being leashed by a corrupt organization. Either way, if you haven't already figured out Ella, or the MC hasn't for that matter you're already too far gone. But again, that was my point, we know Ella to an extent.

I get that, she isn't a saint, no one claimed otherwise. And this little white knight reply isn't hate towards you either Drako. As a finisher, I wanted to point out that while she isn't a saint, she isn't evil either, just selfish.

I feel I should remind people that she runs an orphanage. Not out of public persuasion, or science experimentation, but as I see it, love. She was orphaned herself, so I think some level of herself is still there. She gets visibly angry at the fact that the homeless man threatens the children, and even eats with them. She doesn't have to do that, she didn't have to move them into a new fancy place (and it's not her base because that's in the cave, though it MAY be used for something else). I just really don't think she's all that evil, I think she was forced into a bad scenario, with a prior bad situation, and with her newfound powers; she did what any rational person would do, took advantage of it. She could've let Chelsie go with the rest of the Middle School class, she could've left us alone and we would've eventually seen our friends or ourself get killed, she also could've gone about it friendlier but alas, this new world isn't a psychology class.

Those are just my thoughts on the matter, if you can hate Ella you can damn well hate/distrust H.E.R.O or anyone else close to you for that matter. Fuckin Jake and Deryl at their base corruption showed us that, regardless of influence; though it didn't help. Trust is a bit more broad to me than just handing over the god damn driver seat. I didn't say to hand over your credit card information, I wouldn't even do that for my parents, nor any other rational person, but I still trust them. I don't know what do y'all think?

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
No one claimed she was a saint. But again, she does essentially warn you multiple times that she's going to test you. Does that excuse her actions? Fuck no! But by no means is she pure evil, I don't think anyone objectively is minus MAYBE some of the monsters, hard to tell if it's just an instinctual take over or what the primary goal is, anyway, to clarify just for arguments sake:

Primary Point.
A. As far as we know, she "technically" murdered a middle school class. Was that the full story? Fuck no, we're taking the account of someone who didn't even witness the event in the first place. All we know is that Ella and Chelsie were the only survivors. For all we know, she fought a monster, was attacked, or maybe she was even trying to defend someone (though I doubt it). What we do know is that she knew ahead of time, but that's not to say that's all to the story, especially considering powers were new to her at the time. She could've very well had a completely different inner moral compass at the time.

B. Yes, she did let Valravn loose, but again, H.E.R.O isn't this "Neutral Party" either. Deus is affiliated with them and literally POWERS HIM UP amidst a mass murder. At least Ella had the courtesy to just let monsters do what they were going to do anyway, and managed to keep it locked up as long as she did instead of doing the opposite (preventing it's capture Deus). Or H.E.R.O LETTING Valravn murder more cops just to prove a god damn point, and showcase their newfound (forced) propaganda.

C. The Minyaks are everyone's fault. Ella was quite literally minding her own business and Alexis decided to fucking ANNIHILATE the city center and knock the god damn pills all over the place. Ella even mentions that wasn't her plan to begin with (spreading the pills) and she's not the only source of them to begin with.

1. Yeah no, you're right about the Mafia thing I believe, and while we don't know her reasoning for outright killing you for too much progress, she doesn't do it by Mother. I'm assuming your referring to after you "beat" fuck her? Pretty sure she takes you to Mother as a progression check of sorts, and a fucking Unknown Saitama Monster comes out of no where and fucking obliterates Mother. It wasn't a malicious thing, she's fucking petrified during the ordeal.

2. The Frat party Kenny conundrum. Like I said, she constantly hammers in tests and getting stronger. What did you think was going to happen? A director to come in and go, "lights, camera, and... challenge!"? This is more of an MC fault if anything, if I just saw 2 Monsters nearly kill me in a park, and the woman who orchestrated it warned me about what's to come, just based on the first point, I wouldn't have even THOUGHT about being near friends or god forbid going to a Frat Party. Tabs on everything sure, but acting like the world didn't just happen is naive, and Ella is constantly referencing that and trying to push you out of it. H.E.R.O even mentions that Monster attacks are getting more frequent, and that most Superhumans we're going to be rounded up and the world was going to change soon anyway. I don't see how getting a head start is a bad thing. From the shit we've seen so far, Ella has been more than hand holding us with these challenges, our first contract with H.E.R.O nearly gets us, and the entire united military killed on national television. All that being said, yes it's still fucked up, but yet again, no one said she was a saint.

3. The Klaus event was all over the place like you said. I think she mentions knowing about it, and even offered to help, but alas. I remember H.E.R.O having their hands in it, the police, etc. Even if no one was involved, it seemed like it was going to happen anyways. Now in the case of her killing us for progress, you're right, but we still don't know the full story as to why that is, not that it justifies it...

4. No comment. Except let's be real, Jake was a bit of a power hungry cunt, even before his toying, for someone so smart, he sure was fucking stupid.

5. No comment there either. But again yeah, Deryl turned into a fucking cunt. There was no influence after he practically burned us alive for the sake of jealousy.

6. I find it to be the opposite. I don't think H.E.R.O fully knows what they are doing. There may be individuals like Deus and Xanthe that are more capable than they seem, but that's just it, they're individuals. The group itself is a toxic cesspool of The Boys, save for a few pillars who have to listen to other pillars just to keep the peace. Members sneaking behind their backs to destroy their goals. A council already showing they need 6 braincells to rub together in order to form a collective individual goal or thought, the list goes on. With Ella, which was my point in the first place, she's easier to read. Just one person, pretty up front with what she wants, be it ethical or otherwise. And it's true, she did train us up for us, if she didn't throw those tests at us what do you think would've happened? The world is constantly changing, and I'm questioning if even our friends will be safe with the amount of monsters popping up, and H.E.R.O's blatant disregard for anything that doesn't fit their own agendas. I think in real life, a kill or be killed learning exercise for this scenario is far better than the WEAK ASS 99% of the H.E.R.O members still dicking around in case of god forbid a monster hits HQ.

7. Another test obviously, or it could be a part of her plan. The first words out of their mouths is H.E.R.O being a bunch of fucking wimps, nothing to do with the MC at all. My gander is she's here to recruit, maybe show Superhumans that they can be free to do whatever the fuck they want instead of being leashed by a corrupt organization. Either way, if you haven't already figured out Ella, or the MC hasn't for that matter you're already too far gone. But again, that was my point, we know Ella to an extent.

I get that, she isn't a saint, no one claimed otherwise. And this little white knight reply isn't hate towards you either Drako. As a finisher, I wanted to point out that while she isn't a saint, she isn't evil either, just selfish.

I feel I should remind people that she runs an orphanage. Not out of public persuasion, or science experimentation, but as I see it, love. She was orphaned herself, so I think some level of herself is still there. She gets visibly angry at the fact that the homeless man threatens the children, and even eats with them. She doesn't have to do that, she didn't have to move them into a new fancy place (and it's not her base because that's in the cave, though it MAY be used for something else). I just really don't think she's all that evil, I think she was forced into a bad scenario, with a prior bad situation, and with her newfound powers; she did what any rational person would do, took advantage of it. She could've let Chelsie go with the rest of the Middle School class, she could've left us alone and we would've eventually seen our friends or ourself get killed, she also could've gone about it friendlier but alas, this new world isn't a psychology class.

Those are just my thoughts on the matter, if you can hate Ella you can damn well hate/distrust H.E.R.O or anyone else close to you for that matter. Fuckin Jake and Deryl at their base corruption showed us that, regardless of influence; though it didn't help. Trust is a bit more broad to me than just handing over the god damn driver seat. I didn't say to hand over your credit card information, I wouldn't even do that for my parents, nor any other rational person, but I still trust them. I don't know what do y'all think?
The problem with your comment is it's moving towards what Hero did when my post is primarily about Ella and her actions. Ella, whether directly or indirectly, still got children massacred. I won't be giving her the same benefit of the doubt and her warning that she's going to fuck with you isn't something that should be cheered about.

Your B point makes no sense. If Ella never released Valravn in the first place, the cops and children he killed would've never died afterwards. Keep in mind this is about Ella. I don't care what Hero did as I'm addressing Ella's actions. People only want to heavily scrutinize Hero. She's just as fucked up.

Your C point isn't right neither. She just left the frat party where she let Kenny kill several people and said "it's up to the MC to handle my fuck up there. Oh well, bye". Deus told Alexis and Clark about it and they go after her in the park after she left. Also, lets be real here, Ella's "business" is all about being in other people's business.

The number 1 point about the mother thing is a bit inaccurate. She legit handcuffs you and forcibly takes you to mother. If it was just for a progress check, why would she do that and tell you it was fun while it lasted with you?

Your number 2 point is odd. Was the MC supposed to be omniscient about Ella turning Kenny and sending him to the party that him and his friends decided to go to? Is he supposed to just train and not do anything until Ella's vague hint comes out? Also, that Kenny thing was going to happen regardless so if the MC didn't go or left that party for any reason, all of his friends would be dead. All because Ella didn't kill Kenny like she did with the other jock.

As for the Orphanage stuff. You do know she's not doing it out of the kindness of her heart right? At least not fully. We know that she's manipulating one of them by lying to her that her brother is "captured". On top of that, she's using said knowledge to get her to fight for her after Charlie said she doesn't want to help with whatever Ella and Jared's dad are up to. If she would do that to Charlie than there's no telling what else she'd do to the others. She's grooming them for her future needs.

When it comes to the rest of the stuff about Hero or otherwise, it's not overly relevant. The post is about Ella, mostly. As for the "saint" thing I mentioned, it was more of an exaggeration on my part, the same with people thinking I'm saying she's "pure evil" because I called her evil. Some people like to excuse Ella's behavior as not being bad or relatively minor but are full on suspicious of Hero. You can say Ella's just selfish but that doesn't negate her being evil as well. You can perceive Hero as evil and that still won't change Ella also being it too.

Once again. It's not about hating Ella. I don't hate her. It's about pointing out that she's doing and has done fucked up shit too. Said shit which is just as bad as Hero, if not worse(as far as we know). But for some odd reason, Hero is getting all of the shit for the coercion and all of the other stuff that Ella is also doing. It's just all the handwaving for Ella being manipulative because Hero is also doing it.

To end this post, not trusting Ella doesn't equal me not liking her. You can like someone and not trust them. Which is my point about the hating thing. I don't hate her, I just don't trust her intentions. That said, she's crossed the line 2 times already for me with that Jake and Deryl thing. If Cole touches Brianna or Ella involves anymore of our friends again, I'm done with her shit.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

when tyranny becomes law
resistance becomes duty
giphy.gif

Last edited:

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
For Ella, the end justifies the means. Which means that if your death benefit to her she will kill you in a heartbeat no matter how good your releation it is. But i like her anyway who cares.:cool:

For hero, the whole purpose is about human evolution and progress with that end they will do anything to achieve that. To be honest they are more honest to MC than the Ella. Why, because they are powerfull organizaton and MC is nobody. If he doesn't serve their goal they could destroy him.To that end they don't care if he knows truth or what.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes